Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up in this thread so no idea if this has already been posted. I added it to the media thread earlier

"Sources close to the investigation say detectives are waiting for the snow to melt in Yellowstone to begin searching for more clues about Tylee's whereabouts"

timestamp 2:13 in video :

Law enforcement knows a lot about a lot of things. MOO.

Public place - you can take pictures/video. Also public place and someone discards trash, you can pick it up (incl. for dna testing)
I'm not trying to say this woman's story holds water, MOO it does not so I have disregarded it, but she does say she didn't see the Missing Persons notice until after the concert so there would have been no reason for her to gather evidence in the case of Tylee.

On a more fundamental level, she claims with some certainty that the girl in her story was kidnapped? Trafficked? I'm not sure, but she was sure something was afoot. And she didn't take a picture. So add that to the reasons I doubt her story.

Are the photos on 9/7 in Yellowstone only IP? Can anyone tell where in Yellowstone they are? I don’t have FB.
One pic of him, one with 2 kids. Some people thought perhaps location was mesa falls or cave falls area, but it hasn't been confirmed yet, at least not on the post I saw about it.
Two children (his) but, I don't know how we know they were taken in YS. Maybe someone else does?
You are correct, it is not confirmed to be Yellowstone, as I just checked post now. It is assumed and people think it looks like both mesa falls and cave falls, but their opinions may be swayed based on "Yellowstone" being mentioned in title.

I don't understand how Tylee was seen at the entrance to Yellowstone in a picture, and was there with Vallow, Cox, and J.J., and never came out. But J.J. did come out? And then he's seen playing in front of the townhouses on September 17 after his sister went missing in Yellowstone on September 8? We need more info!

From USA Today:

"Phone records indicate Tylee went to Yellowstone National Park with Vallow, Vallow's brother Alex Cox and Joshua on Sept. 8, according to court records. Police said they have a photo of Tylee at the park's entrance, and they obtained from Vallow's iCloud a photo of Tylee in Yellowstone that same day."

Lori Vallow: Records, video show last days missing Idaho kids seen

One pic of him, one with 2 kids. Some people thought perhaps location was mesa falls or cave falls area, but it hasn't been confirmed yet, at least not on the post I saw about it.

What pictures?

Report: Investigators may search Yellowstone National Park for missing teen Tylee Ryan
Report: Investigators may search Yellowstone National Park for missing teen Tylee Ryan

Good! I'm sure they probably have GPS coordinates from phone records so they can narrow the search area. I hope. MOO

I don't understand how Tylee was seen at the entrance to Yellowstone in a picture, and was there with Vallow, Cox, and J.J., and never came out. But J.J. did come out? And then he's seen playing in front of the townhouses on September 17 after his sister went missing in Yellowstone on September 8? We need more info!

From USA Today:

"Phone records indicate Tylee went to Yellowstone National Park with Vallow, Vallow's brother Alex Cox and Joshua on Sept. 8, according to court records. Police said they have a photo of Tylee at the park's entrance, and they obtained from Vallow's iCloud a photo of Tylee in Yellowstone that same day."

Lori Vallow: Records, video show last days missing Idaho kids seen

What is hard to understand? Tylee went missing before JJ.

I don't think the rules of the LDS church matter (other than whatever rule they would need to follow in order to enter the temple). This cult has made up their own rules. I think we need discuss more what the former member shared about what was going on with marriages within the cult and focus less on what the LDS church doctrine says on marriage. These people are not following LDS teachings:

What are the ramifications of these dangerous beliefs for the children in this cult? Where are Tylee and JJ?

MOO.

RSBM

I totally agree with your complete post but particularly the parts I snipped. Also, I believe many of us have shared this viewpoint from very early on in this case. I want to know more about members and actions of the cult which Chad and Lori belong. It seems this cult just picks, chooses, and manipulates/twists LDS teachings to their own advantages... and the end result is sinister and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220