Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I look at it closely the reporter's facial expressions (of confusion and disbelief at what Chad is saying/not saying) are wonderful as well (my comments/observations below):

upload_2020-2-26_11-19-19.png

Are the kids OK? Do I see a smirk from Chad? Duper's delight?

upload_2020-2-26_11-20-51.png

Chad continues his poker-faced expression while Marcus stares him down...

upload_2020-2-26_11-22-12.png

Then Chad inexplicably offers his hand to Marcus and Marcus looks confused as to why he is shaking his hand... (I'm confused too Marcus!)

upload_2020-2-26_11-23-21.png

Marcus still in a state of confusion and concern, inquisitively asks --anything you want to say about your wife? Chad continues his grimace/poker face expression where he pulls his lips inward-- sign of a bluff or holding back, IMO.

upload_2020-2-26_11-24-33.png

"Just grateful for any support... " What support are you talking about Chad? Do you think Marcus is a fan of yours? Is that why you shook his hand? :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

"We just have to wait for the legal process to work through." Uh, Chad? No you don't. You could tell where the kids are and this would go away more quickly. You could urge Lori to confess and confess yourself if you had a part in any crimes. Justice would be swift but there might be some mercy in it for you and Lori. But "waiting" for the legal process makes it sound like you have no choice and no options. Very clever there Chad. Nice try. We see through you. The Emperor Has No Clothes. MOO.

Good Morning America on Twitter

Last edited:
I thought that a strong candidate for this visitor has been identified, the one Lori lied to police about having JJ, and who is now cooperating.
That makes sense in terms of who we know Lori was close to, but unless timing was a coincidence she was either there to help w/the disappearance OR JJ was disappeared because of something that happened that weekend.

But if she was there to take JJ someplace safe, why would Lori point LE straight to her? And now that she’s helping LE why wouldn’t she tell them where she took them. I’m wondering if it wasn’t M at all but some other woman that Lori’s never mentioned.

BTW, do we know for a fact JJ physically attended school on Monday 9/23? Is it possible he wasn’t unenrolled until Tuesday but didn’t show up Monday either?

Hi, long time reader. First time posting. I just read something that I am sure I can't post here because it's not MSM. How can I get information out? Don't want to break rules but it is about this statement. Thank you.

Welcome, Nosurprise. If it's not in MSM or official legal documents we really can't discuss it here. The best way is to send your info to a reporter. Nate Eaton or Justin Lum have been doing a wonderful job on this case so far. Once a member of the press verifies your info and publishes it, then we can discuss. Otherwise it's rumors and we are not allowed to spread rumors here on Websleuths.

I don't think we can believe that at all. I think we can say she was a beautiful woman, and she probably knew that. Some who are born with the disadvantage of being very attractive (t-i-c), somehow just learn a better way of getting what they want. I would LOVE to hear about early on stuff...but we don't have any of the usual suspects willing to talk...
BBM
I agree with that statement. I have a niece who is “model beautiful”, and from a very young age, her mother would tell her that she could get anything she wanted in life simply based on her looks. Thankfully, my niece ended up being very down to earth and doesn’t see her physical appearance as anything special.

How is this for new evidence, Melani told her new husband about the conspiracy to kill BB and they all sent Alex down to AZ to perform the hit job.

Good enough for you?
This isn't part of her charges so it wouldn't apply. Personally, i want the bail to stay high. I am simply hashing out realities of the court system. I simply believe new evidence needs to be submitted as it relates to the charges as a safety measure so that the bail *doesn't* get reduced.

Welcome, Nosurprise. If it's not in MSM or official legal documents we really can't discuss it here. The best way is to send your info to a reporter. Nate Eaton or Justin Lum have been doing a wonderful job on this case so far. Once a member of the press verifies your info and publishes it, then we can discuss. Otherwise it's rumors and we are not allowed to spread rumors here on Websleuths.
Thank you!

Good Morning WS friends...Marking my place with a link to Aex Cox autopsy that is
STILL PENDING
Home Page - OME Case Status
Now that I look at it closely the reporter's facial expressions (of confusion and disbelief at what Chad is saying/not saying) are wonderful as well (my comments/observations below):

View attachment 234664

View attachment 234665

View attachment 234666

Then Chad inexplicably offers his hand to Marcus and Marcus looks confused as to why he is shaking his hand... (I'm confused too Marcus!)

View attachment 234667

Marcus still in a state of confusion and concern, inquisitively asks --anything you want to say about your wife? Chad continues his grimace/poker face expression where he pulls his lips inward-- sign of a bluff or holding back, IMO.

View attachment 234669

"Just grateful for any support... " What support are you talking about Chad? Do you think Marcus is a fan of yours? Is that why you shook his hand? :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

"We have to wait for the legal process to work through." Uh, Chad? No you don't. You could tell where the kids are and this would go away more quickly. You could urge Lori to confess and confess yourself if you had a part in any crimes. Justice would be swift but there might be some mercy in it for you and Lori. But "waiting" for the legal process makes it sound like you have no choice and no options. Very clever there Chad. Nice try. We see through you. The Emperor Has No Clothes. MOO.

This is good! I looked up Marcus Moore...He used to play professional baseball for the Colorado Rockies. They are the same age. Hilarious comparison Baseball star successful national reporter and a dipweed "Cult Leader Self Proclaimed Prophet in the Last Days" MOO

RSBM

Any US LEO can and do travel in commercial airline cabins with weapons if required within the course of their duties.

Since the State of Idaho is now involved through a Governor's extradition request, it's possible that they would foot the bill for transport. They could fly her commercial but she has such a high public profile I wonder if they feel it would be more risky to do that. There's always Con Air I guess. MOO
Con Air (JPATS) is only for federal suspects / convicts. For example, Michael Avenatti. He was flown to NYC from CA on Con Air about a month ago. He was then convicted on three federal felony counts, extortion, wire fraud, honest services. :cool:

EDIT: That said, there may be federal charges in the future, for cross-border crimes like Tylee in WY, conspiracy to murder BB in AZ, Charles in AZ, Tammy and JJ in ID, etc.

Last edited:
Can she say something if she gets verified?

View attachment 234664

View attachment 234665

View attachment 234666

View attachment 234667

View attachment 234669

"We have to wait for the legal process to work through." Uh, Chad? No you don't. You could tell where the kids are and this would go away more quickly. You could urge Lori to confess and confess yourself if you had a part in any crimes. Justice would be swift but there might be some mercy in it for you and Lori. But "waiting" for the legal process makes it sound like you have no choice and no options. Very clever there Chad. Nice try. We see through you. The Emperor Has No Clothes. MOO.

I could certainly see that he wasn’t as confident without Lori. Marcus seems a really good candidate to be reporting on CD as he’s the first one to actually get a vocal out of him, I’d like to see him follow him around for a bit. I wonder if he could get him to talk a bit more.

Justin Lum and Nate’s reporting has been brilliant, they’ve both been amazing and I don’t think this case would have half the publicity it does without them. For some reason though CD wasn’t as confident around Marcus. I wondered if it was because he was a big guy, quite imposing. Did it make CD more uneasy?

Whatever has happened to those kids though both CD and LV appear to feel superior/righteous in their actions. They don’t seem to think they have done any wrong. It’s just bizarre. MOO

I hope some of our Idaho friends here can better explain Driggs.

We stayed in Driggs when we went to Grand Tetons & Yellowstone. It's more rural/rustic and less "tourist-y" than Jackson, but still only a relatively short drive to the parks (through gorgeous scenery, so no hardship there). It's kind of tucked away in the mountains to the west of Grand Teton, so it'd be along the route if you were going from Rexburg to Grand Teton National Park / Yellowstone's South Gate

BBM. How is this obvious? Any info supporting that?
Sociopathy, is likely the product of childhood trauma and physical, emotional abuse. Because sociopathy appears to be learned rather than innate, sociopaths are capable of empathy in certain limited circumstances but not in others, and with a few individuals but not others.

Most serial killers are survivors of childhood trauma.

Most killers of children are also survivors of childhood trauma.

Lori is obviously responsible for some heinous acts. I see no remorse in her. People are not born this way but become this way through their environment. Unless she has brain damage?

It would be very unusual for her to be a killer and not have suffered some sort of abuse, neglect, or trauma during her childhood.

Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)

BBM. How is this obvious? Any info supporting that?
Sociopathy, is likely the product of childhood trauma and physical, emotional abuse. Because sociopathy appears to be learned rather than innate, sociopaths are capable of empathy in certain limited circumstances but not in others, and with a few individuals but not others.

Most serial killers are survivors of childhood trauma.

Most killers of children are also survivors of childhood trauma.

Lori is obviously responsible for some heinous acts. I see no remorse in her. People are not born this way but become this way through their environment. Unless she has brain damage?

It would be very unusual for her to be a killer and not have suffered some sort of abuse, neglect, or trauma during her childhood.

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/childabuseandneglect/acestudy/index.html
BBM
I agree with that statement. I have a niece who is “model beautiful”, and from a very young age, her mother would tell her that she could get anything she wanted in life simply based on her looks. Thankfully, my niece ended up being very down to earth and doesn’t see her physical appearance as anything special.

And your niece did not turn out to be a murderer; there are other factors at play; however, making this sort of statement does admit that environmental factors are at play. Childhood trauma is a very good indicator of issues later in life. Very few murderers had a good upbringing without any sort of serious stressor, childhood abuse or neglect.

Does anyone think that if the judge does reduce her bail that the state of Idaho may go ahead and charge Chad with something in order to keep at least one of them in jail?
I don’t believe so but that is JMO. Chad doesn’t have anything on him yet aside from a misdemeanor or two. They’ll wait until he’s back on the mainland to charge him. My fear is more about her getting out and, as somebody several threads back mentioned, doing the old switcheroo with a look a like or something. I just do not trust her to be out and about.

edited to correct spelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads