Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching Dr. Phil now. Was this the video you guys posted earlier? (I was at work and don’t normally watch videos there) Just wondering if I will learn anything new

And this just always makes me get bogged down---> Chad never really had money, Lori DOES appear to have to be pinching pennies. Why oh Why did they go for such a high lifestyle in Kauai?? They found out before going to Kauai that they weren't getting Charles' money. Pretty sure they knew that they were only getting the 400+K off Tammy's death. Still makes one think there is big money in the background?? That was always my suspicion in the beginning, and though have veered off that thought, it does come back to haunt my mind.
You know how some people will large sums in lottery, quickly blow it all, and end up right where they started. Well, it sounds kind of like that, only this was life insurance money and not the lottery win.

That’s really odd...I just searched for google images of CD to see if there’s any of him wearing a watch. In images with TD he is seen wearing one. I can’t find one image of him in a watch when he’s with LV. Perhaps the watch he wore was a gift from TD and guilt is playing a part? Maybe it’s just more relaxed in Hawaii and he doesn’t feel he needs one. No visible watches though. MOO
My brother in law collects watches, he does not wear any of them, they are all in a safe.

video at link
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

3 mins ·

74372803_1035003556878348_365993374680875008_n.jpg

The lawyer says they are "going to give a full presentation once the judge gets out"

Author
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix Zulema Pastenes is present

Last edited:
Here on Maui, a 90 year old woman was recently beaten to death in broad daylight while she slept in her apartment. Apparently she woke up during a robbery and started screaming...the poor thing never had a chance. She was a former teacher on Guam,her name was Jacqueline Oberheim. I wonder if you knew her when you were on Guam? She probably should have stayed there than to move to Maui and live at Harbor Lights, a notorious low-income housing complex in Kahului. Incredibly sad story.

Nearby, at Queen Kaahumanu Center, a nice shopping mall in Kahului, a young haole guy attacked another guy in the restroom with a machete, instantly killing and nearly decapitating him.

And close by, at a new supermarket, a dude followed his estranged younger wife into the supermarket one night with her new boyfriend, and stabbed her to death right in the aisle. I don't know how people can continue to shop there, knowing what happened. I won't set foot in the place.

These things happened in Kahului/Wailuku on Maui, within a close radius of each other. There are areas on Maui that are more lawless, far from the nice tourist spots of South Maui & West Maui.

And speaking of awful things in Hawaii, I'm reminded of a terrible news story on Oahu from 2012: a child's fingers were found in a dumpster. To this day, no one knows where they came from...

This is why we don't need Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell bringing their crazy here -- we already have enough craziness of our own to deal with.

yes, and add to that Mo Monsalves, Charli Scott, and all the slew of “missing persons”. Not like the old days here.

and the Kaahumanu machete guy got convicted of manslaughter! It was murder!
Sad how this island has become... So much drugs and so many crazies

Interesting part about Lori's family:

Her extended family members were always around, which makes Steve wonder why he hasn’t heard from any of them since Tylee and JJ vanished.

“Nobody has attempted to reach out. It’s weird. Her family was always over, and not a single one of them has said a word except Colby (Lori’s oldest son),” Steve says.

The son of Adam Cox, Lori's brother so this is Lori's nephew is on twitter and Adam Herbets Fox5Vegas retweeted his tweet yesterday disputing Melani's statement. So one person from the Cox family seems to be outraged and speaking up. Hopefully more will.

I don't know how to post a link but the twitter is Adam Herbets and the retweet was 22hrs ago.

Here are a couple photos of Charles wearing a watch:
charles-vallow-with-baby1.jpg

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

6ed0d45661b6d7e832480510a4cd9d46

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Maybe your friend can help us identify what kind of watches Charles had? I think Lori probably sold them. I also wonder if he had a watch on when the police arrived to the scene? Not sure if we could tell from the body cam since they blurred him out... but I wouldn't put it past them to take his watch along with his wallet and phone. I don't suppose there is any type of civil suit Charles' sons could file against Lori for the property she took since they were still married when CV died. :(

MOO.
Here are those watches up close (blurry, but you get what you get).
charles-watches-png.234904

They're upside down, of course, so 12 is at the bottom in the pictures.
Numbered hours for 12, 3, 6, 9, tick marks for the rest. Appears to have a chronograph, day, maybe alarm.
As oriented, it looks like the same watch to me. It also looks like the brand is near the top.
Citizen and Timex both have their brand in that position and color. Price ranges $200+
But not the Timex Expedition as it has a stopwatch feel. Definitely not this watch:
t49904-2.jpg

Yeah... good luck finding that watch in the world of watches.

Attachments

• Charles Watches.png
    Charles Watches.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 378
RSBM

Um... I've never had to prove that I lived in the same city as where I got a PO Box. In fact, I've usually gotten one months before I moved, before I even found housing, so that I had somewhere to forward mail to ahead of time. For both same-state and different-state moves. You have to have ID, and you have to prove your current physical address, but it doesn't have to be local to the PO Box. It's incredibly common in the region I'm from for people to get boxes at a different office because the size they want is unavailable at the nearest one. (Or, they're completely full up, which happens at one particular location at least once a year.)

The last time I had to add multiple adults to my box, I simply added all their names. The only reason they needed to show ID was if they were going to want to be able to enter the post office and be handed the mail; the post office doesn't care who picks it up with a key. And any name will end up in the box at most post offices, so long as it has the correct address. Even using a pseudonym on a PO box is relatively simple, just add it to the list. The ID proof is so they can track down at least one real person in connection with the box, if necessary. (I've had a lot more difficulty trying to get them to STOP delivering mail to me that was not for me/my household. That's pretty much futile, IMO.)

Hmmm.. Must be I misunderstood the rules as they explained it to me then. It was over a decade ago and all I remember is I had to make 3 trips to stand in line at 2 different Post Office locations because the first location said I didn't live in their county (even though it was the closest PO to me) and the second location I went to said I had to prove I lived where I said I had just moved to, so I had to go back with a copy of my lease. This was also before you could do things online (or if you could, I was not aware of it and there were no such things as smart phones, LOL). Anyway, I looked at the rules and I think you're right, Tealrose. If I'm reading this correctly it only says you have to to prove your connection to the physical address you put down:

ID REQUIRED
Whether you apply online or at a Post Office, two valid forms of identification (one photo and one non-photo) are required when you obtain your keys or combination at the Post Office where your box is located. You must present the IDs at a Post Office. One item must contain a photograph and one must be traceable to the bearer (prove your physical address). Both must be current. Acceptable forms of ID include:

Photo ID Options:
■•■Valid U.S. driver’s license or state non-driver’s identification card
■•■U.S. Armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate employee identification card
■•■Passport, passport card, alien registration card, or certificate of naturalization
■•■NEXUS or Matricula Consular card.

Non-Photo ID Options:
■•■Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
■•■Voter or vehicle registration card
■•■Home or vehicle insurance policy
Note: Social Security cards, credit cards, and birth certificates are not acceptable forms of ID.

https://about.usps.com/forms/ps1093.pdf

So, does that mean you can live anywhere, but you have to prove the address you write on the box lease as your current address? Could Lori have used an AZ address to get the Sugar City PO Box?

MOO

I

I specifically remember a moving company logo.... maybe I can find it online..... but I have no link... sorry!
It was a rent a center truck. Even says they rent computers too, on the back of the truck.
It has Alex's name listed correctly when you click on the address. There is also another name associated with the PO Box so maybe a business associate.

Link. Sorry cannot seem to get it to display properly. If you click on Gardener's link then click on the address you will see all four names registered at that address. I'll try and get the address link to work.

https://www.whitepages.com/address/PO-Box-415/Sugar City-ID/4mO3MeBhXvqGqbivGQA1WI
Wondering if 4th person was a way to get mail order prescriptions sent that possibly were used in TD's death? And may have ultimately been used in AC's death as well. Just a thought. JMO

I have to agree with @tresir2012 I'm totally disillusioned now lol. I've been to the islands twice, many years ago, and fell in love with them. Now that I'm seeing the truth about the absolute lawlessness "it's the wild wild west" and the rampant racism, it's been removed from my list. Oh well. :) jmo

That's like anywhere else though. Certain parts of the US are not very safe either (especially big cities). In fact, I've had friends in the Military tell me that certain areas in the US are more dangerous than actual war zones they were in.

When I lived in Guam, I learned a few things on how popular tourist destinations work.

There is always the tourist areas, locals never shop there or for the most part live there either.
In Guam, the tourist city is Tamuning, and it is surrounded by several villages that are very similar to anything you would see here in any US city.

However, when you go the south end of the island, it's like living in a completely different environment, very traditional and has it's own set of rules. I've heard Hawaii is similar, but have not experienced this first hand.

Typically you are fairly safe in the tourist areas, traveling outside of these areas would potentially have more risks. Especially, if you don't respect the culture, are rude, or break any traditions that are held in that area. MOO

Just a rhetorical question to throw out there: I know we can't sleuth Lori's parents, but it seems strange to me that the press hasn't hunted them down to ask questions. At least I don't think they have? Anyone know if they have?

They kind of have, but the problem is, Loris parents just haven’t put a lot out there and social media. And no one can force an interview. From their perspective, they really don’t have a ton of incentive to come forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298