Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no way to verify that the address is accurate because public address histories online can sometimes become intertwined when 2 people have similar names. That may be what's going on with the Ethan middle name, IDK. The dates given for when the address was used can often be wrong too (especially when we are looking at cold cases of missing persons).

That said, Lori's "Vallow" surname is her most unique one (meaning there are not many Lori Vallows). The name on the PO Box lists her as "Lori Charles Vallow" which points to this being hers as well, since I found no other Lori Vallows with a husband named Charles. The address is connected to other locations where she in known to have lived. The PO Box is most certainly hers. Maybe LE can subpoena the USPS to find out when she signed up for the PO Box?

Another interesting thing is that the Chandler AZ address shown as a "current address" along with the PO Box is not the house where Charles died. I believe that address on Gemini PL may be where Lori and Charles lived when Lori went MIA in Jan/Feb 2019. I can't confirm that, however. So consider it my opinion. Give yourself a pat on the back for finding the Sugar City address back in Dec when we didn't know much about how significant it could be. ;):)

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO.
It has Alex's name listed correctly when you click on the address. There is also another name associated with the PO Box so maybe a business associate.

Link. Sorry cannot seem to get it to display properly. If you click on Gardener's link then click on the address you will see all four names registered at that address. I'll try and get the address link to work.

https://www.whitepages.com/address/PO-Box-415/Sugar City-ID/4mO3MeBhXvqGqbivGQA1WI

Last edited:
My thoughts re: the PO BOX...

Creating a fictitious lease isn't all that hard...and I certainly would not put it past any of this crew!

Does anyone have any thoughts on how Lori and Alex got a Sugar City, Idaho PO Box without having lived in Sugar City? It's been several years, but the last time I tried to get a PO Box right after moving to a new city I needed to present evidence of my address to get the box. I didn't have any utility bills or my ID changed yet. I ended up having to take a copy of the lease agreement I had just signed into the post office. I was told at the time that these were rules that were made after 911, whereas in the past anyone could come from out of town and set up a PO Box without proving they lived there... What would Lori and/or Alex have demonstrating they lived in Sugar City? Could Alex have moved there first and then added Lori's name to the PO Box?

And this just always makes me get bogged down---> Chad never really had money, Lori DOES appear to have to be pinching pennies. Why oh Why did they go for such a high lifestyle in Kauai?? They found out before going to Kauai that they weren't getting Charles' money. Pretty sure they knew that they were only getting the 400+K off Tammy's death. Still makes one think there is big money in the background?? That was always my suspicion in the beginning, and though have veered off that thought, it does come back to haunt my mind.
Chad's writing a book now. I wonder how many companies are offering dough for interviews? Can't profit off of a crime Chad.

Uh... Lori doesn't bother to inform Joe's sister that he has passed away, but then asks her to come out and be a support system for Tylee? Interesting. Lori is insane, what was her idea? Did she want Joe's sister to "join" her like her niece did, but she realized quickly that she would not be up to that?

My feeling is Lori invited Annie to come to support Tylee with a plan to find out if JR had left any money or property to Annie or others and to try to get her hands on it (for Tylee, of course :rolleyes:)

The name on the PO Box lists her as "Lori Charles Vallow" which points to this being hers as well
I always thought, after Charles was gone, she expected to get things sent to Charles that would benefit her. That's why the WHEN of when she took that PO box is significant. And with Lori, I always feel it has to be about money.
I'd be very curious to know if that's the location her Amazon items were being shipped to that KW found.

I'd be very curious to know if that's the location her Amazon items were being shipped to that KW found.

I would have to watch Dateline again to be sure but don't think it was. I think Kay said the address was in Rexburg, ID. And the Amazon address was what LE used for the welfare check on JJ.

MOO.

In a prior thread Angleterre said:
That’s a broad sweeping statement if ever I heard one . Can you please add to your post that this is in your opinion only and based upon the US legal system because it’s certainly not the case in the UK and I take
exception to the remark and what inference may be drawn from that and frankly I find it offensive

in response to a post I made about not talking to police.

I apologize if I offended you. I was only referring to the US. I still maintain that in the US there really is little or no benefit to speaking to the police. If you answer written questions you have a record of exactly what was said. I can't edit my post because it is in a prior thread so I will clarify here.

I understand it is the job of the police to investigate crimes and gather evidence. I don't fault police for doing their job at all. But in the US it is not their job to exonerate people. That is the role of a defense attorney. Even the Miranda warning says "Anything you say can and will be used against you..." (BBM) It doesn't say that anything you say will be used to establish the facts. So why would anyone see any benefit in providing evidence to be used against themselves.

I realize that in other countries the role of the police might be slightly different in the sense their role may focus more on establishing the facts rather than beginning the prosecution and that there might be times in other countries where not speaking or failing to provide defense information early on can be used against a person. But in the US silence can't be used against you.

MOO

She had to move out of the house in Chandler, AZ. After CV was killed, the landlord asked her to leave by the end of August. She found out, a few days after CV was killed, that she was not the beneficiary of his life insurance policy. Whatever she took from his wallet and whatever SS income from the children, is all she had. MOO

Supposedly Charles had a collection of valuable watches that were supposed to go to his sons Charles Vallow's son speaks out about his dad, his missing siblings and why he is 'pissed off' seeing Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

They suggest she sold the watches. (Have we noticed if Chad is sporting a nice watch?)

My friend used to write for a watch trade publication. I bet we'll be surprised when all this comes to court, because some watches can appreciate to six figures in value.

Here are a couple photos of Charles wearing a watch:
charles-vallow-with-baby1.jpg

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

6ed0d45661b6d7e832480510a4cd9d46

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Maybe your friend can help us identify what kind of watches Charles had? I think Lori probably sold them. I also wonder if he had a watch on when the police arrived to the scene? Not sure if we could tell from the body cam since they blurred him out... but I wouldn't put it past them to take his watch along with his wallet and phone. I don't suppose there is any type of civil suit Charles' sons could file against Lori for the property she took since they were still married when CV died. :(

MOO.

Lol, that does seem to keep happening! I think you photo is Maleah? Sweet little Maleah and Kamille AKA "Cupcake" (My photo) could be sisters. Both were angels murdered by evil monsters. Cupcake's case broke me. I can't bring myself to change my photo until justice has been done for Cupcake. I've lost track of most of my other cases here, while trying to keep up with JJ and Tylee threads. Cupcake will always be on my mind though. :(

And Maleah did me in. :(

From the article:

Charles Vallow's son speaks out about his dad, his missing siblings and why he is 'pissed off' seeing Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

BBM:

Speaks to "why try to sell Bailey the service dog?"

Answer: Lori is money hungry and/or was trying to bankroll... something.

Question: What did Lori tell the funeral director, to make him palpably nervous?

Were Charles's sons supposed to be the threat to the funeral director, as per something told him by Lori?

Was the funeral director scared of Lori and/or Alex, as per something Lori or Alex said to him?

:eek:
CV son said JJ would call 20x a day and the calls dropped. One was her phone the other his iPad
I believe that is why Colby facetimed and talked with them on Aug. 30th. The Woodcocks also talked about JJ reaching out to them many times a day.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. For US citizens, no passport is needed, as I understand the post.
The trouble with the FSM is that the US can exert enormous pressure through the COFA. We get them LOTS of money.

And someone mentioned government benefits for citizens of COFA countries. We have lots of Marshallese and Kosraeans here. They can legally work in the US, go to school and much more. I think they are eligible for SNAP (food stamps) but they are not eligible for medicaid. States can exclude them and some, including Hawaii have excluded them.

Supposedly Charles had a collection of valuable watches that were supposed to go to his sons Charles Vallow's son speaks out about his dad, his missing siblings and why he is 'pissed off' seeing Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

They suggest she sold the watches. (Have we noticed if Chad is sporting a nice watch?)
That’s really odd...I just searched for google images of CD to see if there’s any of him wearing a watch. In images with TD he is seen wearing one. I can’t find one image of him in a watch when he’s with LV. Perhaps the watch he wore was a gift from TD and guilt is playing a part? Maybe it’s just more relaxed in Hawaii and he doesn’t feel he needs one. No visible watches though. MOO

The trouble with the FSM is that the US can exert enormous pressure through the COFA. We get them LOTS of money.

And someone mentioned government benefits for citizens of COFA countries. We have lots of Marshallese and Kosraeans here. They can legally work in the US, go to school and much more. I think they are eligible for SNAP (food stamps) but they are not eligible for medicaid. States can exclude them and some, including Hawaii have excluded them.
Our Maricopa County Assessor was arrested for trafficking Marshallese babies (pregnant mothers came here to AZ). Sick man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow