Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a short hearing. All that was really said is that extradition is taking place today. Lori's lawyer wanted to make sure it was on record that she is invoking her right to remain silent and that she can't be questioned. Judge sort of brushed this off with a comment about jurisdiction. I'll have to watch it again to catch exact wording. I got the impression that Lori's HI lawyer is worried she will say something incriminating while in transport to Idaho and he was trying to get it stricken from the Idaho record before hand. The judge in Hawaii has no control over what Idaho judges will allowed later though. She seemed to assert she is only cooperating with ID officials under Hawaii law to extradite Lori. MOO.

That was a short hearing. All that was really said is that extradition is taking place today. Lori's lawyer wanted to make sure it was on record that she is invoking her right to remain silent and that she can't be questioned. Judge sort of brushed this off with a comment about jurisdiction. I'll have to watch it again to catch exact wording. I got the impression that Lori's HI lawyer is worried she will say something incriminating while in transport to Idaho and he was trying to get it stricken from the Idaho record before hand. The judge in Hawaii has no control over what Idaho judges will allowed later though. She seemed to assert she is only cooperating with ID officials under Hawaii law to extradite Lori. MOO.
Do you think that means that the lawyer doesn’t trust her to stay quiet? I wonder if there’s a chance she will talk mid route? MOO

Was the 10 minute recess for the next case (not Lori)?

Do you think that means that the lawyer doesn’t trust her to stay quiet? I wonder if there’s a chance she will talk mid route? MOO

That was my impression. I hope lots of bystanders along the way ask her questions and she replies. I don't think it counts as being questioned by the police after you have invoked your Miranda rights if members of the public ask you where your missing kids are and you foolishly reply while media videos it all. :D
(Probably won't happen, but I can only hope she'll give some answers...)
MOO.

Jumping ahead to post this. Apologies if it's old news.

"Five days after the post was emailed to AVOW subscribers, Chad married Lori Vallow on a Hawaii beach. Court documents show he received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away."
via: Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

Also, @Onsdag originally posted a small screenshot of Chad's "Moving into the second half of my life" essay. (thank you!)
ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24
That image has been transcribed and posted in the media thread.
FWIW, I'm uploading a screenshot I grabbed of the essay from the East Idaho News article. It has the EIN watermark, but the image is legible IMO.

Attachments

• 10.31.19_ Chad Daybell Essay_East Idaho News.png
    10.31.19_ Chad Daybell Essay_East Idaho News.png
    410 KB · Views: 39
Just re-listening to it the extraction team is here and she’s booked on the red eye. DeCosta wants to be kept informed. As @Gardener1850 said he then went into invoking her rights to remain silent. He then leans to Lori and she nods and smiles and says ‘I will’ (assuming to keep her mouth shut). As @CSIDreamer said the rest you can’t tell as she’s hiding behind her lawyer when she speaks. JMO

I don’t think so. She is the queen of saying nothing. I don’t think she will ever talk. What is she going to say I killed my kids and took part in three murders of adults? Nothing she can say.

I think THREE attorneys speaks volumes. Jmo

The owner of the law firm stuck his name out there but he doesn't specialize in criminal defense and he doesn't appear on the court documents, just the two others. Might just be a publicity grab but if he's charging billable hours too, the more the merrier. That insurance money is going fast.

I don’t think so. She is the queen of saying nothing. I don’t think she will ever talk. What is she going to say I killed my kids and took part in three murders of adults? Nothing she can say.
Maybe she’s told him she’s a goddess and he’s worried she will start talking about that? I don’t think she’ll ever own up to the deaths or kids either. JMO

The owner of the law firm stuck his name out there but he doesn't specialize in criminal defense and he doesn't appear on the court documents, just the two others. Might just be a publicity grab but if he's charging billable hours too, the more the merrier. That insurance money is going fast.
Her new attorneys will blow through the insurance money before the trial even starts. I am sure she and Chad have no idea how expensive this will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawnyTRC