Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10
Just spoke to Seth Daybell (Chad’s son) as he came out to get mail. But no comment being made. #fox10phoenix

// Guess he isn't one to fess up that Dear old Dad lied to the family about meeting a widow in Hawaii on a business trip? And immediately marrying her?
I'm ashamed to admit it (because innocent people are probably hating it), but I can't help but laught that Lum is staking out the house!

I agree, there is definitely a lot of cherry picking. Taking things out of context, and other problems. One of the big issues is that prophets are not infallible. So, just because they publicly speak about something, doesn't make it necessarily true.

It would be helpful, if prophets would preface with "This is my opinion" vs. "God wants me to..." so you can see how this can get confusing, really fast.

I would suggest that you read what I have written on this in prior posts, for those that are interested.

MOO
I’m not LDS...I was raised in the Catholic Church and continue to be active in it. I was a school counselor at a Catholic school, taught religion classes at my local church, and was a Eucharistic minister for years. I understand that our priest and bishops help guide believers. However, if a priest told me God spoke to him or that he was a prophet, I would definitely be making a call to our diocesan office to report him. I always get concerns and voice them when my church leaders begin picking and choosing beliefs/interpretation of the bible.

it was in this now deleted post

I know you're new here so I thought I should let you know, info from Reddit is not allowed here. Since those posts were allegedly deleted, and it comes from Reddit, it is considered a rumor unless mainstream media posts about it. Please stop posting this rumor here. Rumors can cause the mods to shut a thread down for clean up. And that's the last thing we want right before Lori's hearing.

MOO.

Last edited:
Why would you stay away from the children you love for 5-6 months just to fight for their custody/million bucks while sunning on the beach & staying at resorts to make the week be more fun than living in your $6k/month condo and carrying around that baggie of cash? Good luck on that one.

I sure hope we find out what has happened to JJ & Tylee. This witch needs to go down and her dog Toto too.

My mind is going wild on that FBI command center being there.
My mind is also going.wild on the command center.being.there, what is goin on.?

I know you're new here so I thought I should let you know, info from Reddit is not allowed here. Since those posts were allegedly deleted, and it comes from Reddit, it is considered a rumor unless mainstream media posts about it. Please stop posting this rumor here. Rumors can cause the mod to shut a thread down for clean up. And that's the last thing we want right before Lori's hearing.

MOO.
Sorry I read the rules last week and was too busy proving my point and didn’t catch my mistake. Won’t happen again

Could Alex have been the paintball shooter? We don’t know how Alex died, do we? Just when.
Did Alex kill or facilitate the death of Tammy and then the brains of the killing spree group/person killed Alex or had Alex killed to silence him? Like silence the kids?
If we presume Lori is the center, she would/could take out a few lives. But it would be easier with an accomplice. Alex fit the bill for killing off people until he knew, took care of too much dirty work. And wasn’t getting any of the insurance proceeds. And started complaining. So his connection to Lori would have to be cut. By death. And who could get so close, physical proximity, to Alex to kill him, too? None other than Lori, herself. I don’t think Chad would be up for that kind of clean up job.

Cold blooded murderer. Brother. Children. Heart attack husband. (Probably drug induced cardiac arrest.) 4 for her. CV set up by her. Tammy? I don’t know. But I don’t think Chad killed her. He talks a lot. But can’t walk the walk. Lori, or some accomplice took care of Tammy. Lori was getting impatient. She didn’t get the life insurance money from CV, so she wanted Chad and HIS dead wife’s insurance proceeds. Maybe Lori gave Chad something for Tammy to help “calm” Tammy down. Help Tammy sleep. And it turned out to be the murder weapon. Something to eat or drink. And he didn’t know it.
Yes. Complicated is right.
The kids? Gone. Just bc Lori leaves death wherever she goes. They are not somewhere being taken care of. Nice thought, but Lori gets rid of stuff. Toys. Mementoes. Everything and everyone is expendable.

Lol. I wonder if she talked Chad into buying life insurance recently. Or was Chad already covered and she knew how much? Chad was next. He didn’t know it. He’s lucky.
(No, I’m not saying Chad is a victim. He’s in it up to his eyeballs, by his own actions, but he’s not the brains of the murder for money conspiracy. He got suckered into Lori and now has no way out.)
I cannot imagine any company selling life insurance to either Chad or Lori!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member