Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny matter in case you missed it. That is a state police plane. Jmo
I heard it referred to as"The Governor's Plane" on MSM. Either way, I'm sure the Governor takes it when needed.
(also, transporting a notorious fugitive who he has placed a 'Governor's extradition warrant' on)

Last edited:
I love this. Both these guys have gone after this story with such a passion to bring the truth out. We wouldn't have half of the story if it wasn't for their journalistic efforts. They have both shown tenacity with integrity to only report info they can independently verify. These men are going places in the world of journalism. I could see Nate as the next Dateline anchor and Justin hosting a nationwide morning show in the future. I wish them all the best in whatever they do.

MOO.
I'm not even kidding- can ordinary non-journalist citizens nominate these two for some type of award when this is over?

I know the puddle jumper was originally identified as the Governor's plane, then corrected to property of Idaho State Police. Screenshot attached of the state police badge logo from the plane. You can google search and see they do, indeed, match. Jmo

Nate Eaton on Twitter

Attachments

• 20200306_102808.jpg
    20200306_102808.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 30
The new filing seems to put a lot of focus IMO on communications from a Victim Witness Coordinator. I wasn't able to find a description of that position for Madison County, Idaho, but here is a partial description of what a Victim Witness Coordinator does from the Ada County, Idaho website:

Victim services may include accompanying crime victims to court; notification of significant court events; referral to appropriate support services; help determining and requesting restitution and the return of property; providing information about the conviction, sentencing, imprisonment and release of an offender. The Victim-Witness Coordinator works closely with the assigned deputy prosecutor to ensure that a crime victim is kept apprised about any developments in the criminal case

Victim Witness - Ada County Prosecutor

Does anyone know what Idaho Police are being referred to in this story?

“We’re concerned for another reason. Yesterday, when she was arrested, and my office was calling cell block … and we were told she wasn’t here and basically she was MIA for hours. And we learned later that the Idaho police were questioning her with the Kauai police while they knew she was represented by counsel,” Hempey said.

Lori Vallow appears in court, fights extradition

So a thought, could the Idaho police they are referring to be from Ada county?

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

New request for information from defense to prosecution. It's very specific and interesting read. Would like to know others thoughts.

View attachment 236725 View attachment 236726 View attachment 236727 View attachment 236728
They seem to be making a big deal about dispatch calls. Why would they be interested in them? Would there be any 911 calls for example? If so, I cannot see what 911 calls could be relevant to these initial charges, which have come from the welfare check request, not from 911 calls surely?

The 911 calls would only relate to the suspicious deaths and attempted murder which have nothing to do with the current charges right? Maybe I am missing something here.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

New request for information from defense to prosecution. It's very specific and interesting read. Would like to know others thoughts.

View attachment 236725 View attachment 236726 View attachment 236727 View attachment 236728

It seems to me that they are ticked off that Nate is on the case! It also seems to me that they are ticked off that the public was able to hear the dispatch call regarding the questions about the investigation in to the death of Tammy. Listening to that call, it broke my heart to hear that her death was treated so lightly! I believe the LE that called in and asked the questions from the dispatcher was also incredulous that a better investigation wasn’t done at the time. MOO

Last edited:
Thank you, @canyonoflight for finding and posting this. I'm bringing Justin's quote forward here:

"Just interviewed Colby Ryan. Lori Vallow’s oldest son and his wife will be in court this afternoon. Colby says he wants to see his mom’s face and wants to speak with her after her appearance."
I am glad CR is there but I am sure LD knows he has talked to the media. I think there is no way she is going to talk to him . MOO

I heard it referred to as"The Governor's Plane" on MSM. Either way, I'm sure the Governor takes it when needed.
(also, transporting a notorious fugitive who he has placed a 'Governor's extradition warrant' on)

It was called that and the Gov's office immediately put out something correcting it. My thoughts were the same as yours, that the Gov doesn't have a plane, but when he needs to be transported I'd bet that one does it. :)

MOO

I was thinking with Colby now becoming an actual friend to Justin Lum, we might get a pretty good interview after the the court hearing today. MOO

That's very possible!

I know Colby will have his wife with him, but this just eats me up. Married, child, no matter, he is still young. I hope LW is there to catch him when he falls if need be. He has no father figure any longer and I've personally got no idea if he's close to his uncle AdC. Jmo

It was called that and the Gov's office immediately put out something correcting it. My thoughts were the same as yours, that the Gov doesn't have a plane, but when he needs to be transported I'd bet that one does it. :)

MOO

I think they wanted to move quickly to put an end to that misinformation. I don't know that it would have been improper (if it was true) but better to keep it 100% on the up and up. Jmo

They seem to be making a big deal about dispatch calls. Why would they be interested in them? Would there be any 911 calls for example? If so, I cannot see what 911 calls could be relevant to these initial charges, which have come from the welfare check request, not from 911 calls surely?

The 911 calls would only relate to the suspicious deaths and attempted murder which have nothing to do with the current charges right? Maybe I am missing something here.

On this and the Ada County stuff it seems to me there are two possibilities. One, the attorneys know something about the case that isn't public and isn't in any of the charging documents that purportedly lay out what the current charges are based on. Where they would get that info isn't clear, but I guess it could be from Chad or Lori although when they would have had a chance to discuss with Lori isn't very clear. The second possibility is that they are incompetent and asking for things that don't even exist. Any other possibility?

I'm still leaning toward the second one and generic documents that they didn't polish up/edit enough before submitting, but I'm having a progressively harder time keeping myself convinced that any attorney could be that incompetent. :)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member