Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed it was a connecting flight? Drive to the next terminal possibly?

Exactly. I haven't connected via LAX much, but the last time I did and had to change terminals there weren't concourses to be used to get from one to the other, but shuttle buses to do so. I suspect this was done to avoid putting her on a shuttle bus or walk too much through the public in cuffs up and down concourses.

MOO

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: 'Cult mom' Lori Vallow is extradited in handcuffs | Daily Mail Online

There is a close-up pic showing her shoes - explains why her walk was odd.

Sometimes I just want to kiss the Daily Mail. But only sometimes. Did you guys notice in the filming of the most recent Hawaii hearing the cameraman pointedly focuses on LV's shoes. I, for one, appreciate a little levity in these things. That nose. Someone on here commented on her nose in the air. This is going to be an interesting process.

You guys, I'm not prone to these wild-hare thoughts, but, is something criminal going on in Los Angeles with Lori? Why would they take her off that plane and into a car on the tarmac? Why didn't she just sit her ### on the plane while it flew on to SLC??

Didn't L and C fly out of LAX on their trip to Hawaii??? Just after the kids were missing? Were the kids on a road trip with them to Los Angeles? Are the kids somewhere in California? Is Lori still there because of some new break in the case? Is she going to start talking?

LAX is a huge airport: LAX Official Site| Airport Terminal Map & Airline Location Map
The car is probably how they transported her to her connecting flight in another terminal without having to go into the airport and walk several miles or take a shuttle/train. MOO.

IIRC Yes, he does. Its an independent agency. MOO
Thank you. IMO Just to clarify I was only curious because we had talked last thread about Nate and Justin meeting in Rexburg, maybe comparing notes etc. I was curious if they worked for different affiliates. Thanks again for clearing that up.

OMG, that Parrett dude is SO WEIRD... what a pile of tripe!

For example, WTF is "a death settlement"???!?

I'm pretty sure, there is a "life insurance settlement"; and there is a "wrongful death settlement"; but I don't think Parrett really intends that we should go in the latter direction because if anyone were getting a "wrongful death settlement" in respect of CV, it would be because and from the estate of Alex Cox; so that then brings us to...

-paragraphs and paragraphs of word-spew about how KVW should be offering this "death settlement" as a reward for information leading to the location of JJ and Tylee???!!?

Why, CP???

Do your adorable super-sekrit friends Chad and Lori want to cash in on it? Is that the problem??

I'm starting to think that's what LVD means. She'll trade a million dollars for the kids' whereabouts.

Except I'm pretty sure that people in prison, or out of it for that matter, can't exactly do anything of the kind; because that would be extortion.

Literally nothing that letter said in Chad and Lori's "defense" made a whit of sense, because the person who put that letter/missive together, doesn't know how words work together.

There is literally no such thing as a "death settlement", without the word "wrongful" preceding it; at least according to my Internet searches.

None.
And OTOH, what's it worth to Lori to get out of prison? She just needs to offer up the kids and she is free as a bird (well, there may be one or two more questions) but really, she is going to hold the kids up for a million in ransom while she cools her heels in prison? #NotBright

Sometimes I just want to kiss the Daily Mail. But only sometimes. Did you guys notice in the filming of the most recent Hawaii hearing the cameraman pointedly focuses on LV's shoes. I, for one, appreciate a little levity in these things. That nose. Someone on here commented on her nose in the air. This is going to be an interesting process.
That was me. Along with a few other posters. Her nose is always in the air. Stuck-up! IMO
Also someone had mentioned maybe wearing the glasses for vision. But in the pictures here PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: 'Cult mom' Lori Vallow is extradited in handcuffs | Daily Mail Online glasses then no glasses, glasses then no glasses etc.

That was me. Along with a few other posters. Her nose is always in the air. Stuck-up! IMO
Also someone had mentioned maybe wearing the glasses for vision. But in the pictures here PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: 'Cult mom' Lori Vallow is extradited in handcuffs | Daily Mail Online glasses then no glasses, glasses then no glasses etc.

I don't know if you followed the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander case, but that woman was never seen in glasses before the trial. I learned way too much about defense lawyers' innocent-ing up their clients with plain hair and makeup, librarian glasses, and hiding their chest enhancements. You know, trying to NOT look like the murdering sirens they are.

Honestly, besides Michael Avenatti, I can't think of another person who exudes such an air of narcissistic superiority.
At least MA looked dejected during his latest arrest. Lori acts like a puppy dog with her treat being withheld... a few more wags of her tail and she will be fine again... #OrNot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64