Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LV's oldest son Colby the son of her second husband Joe Ryan? I got the impression when reading an interview with Joe's sister that Joe was only the parent of Tylee. But Colby has his last name...I wonder who the first husband was?

The first husband was her HS sweetheart and the marriage was short. That's all I know. And I cannot for the life of me remember where I saw that info but as I recall, it was legit. Also, I do not know if there were offspring from that marriage. So I'm actually no help at all.

I have 2 questions that may have already been covered, if so forgive me as this is such a lot to read.

1- Have we heard anything from husbands 1 or 2 about LVD or AxC?

2- I know this is gross but... has anyone else here thought that AxC devotion to Lori almost seems like incestuous love?

Funny you asked, I just asked the same question about the first husband (who is he?) but the second one is Joseph Ryan. LV's brother Alex was put in jail for something like 90 days for tazing Joseph and apparently beating him up badly. If you google Joe Ryan and Annie Cushing (that is his sister..Lori Vallow's ex-sister-in-law) There is a good article about her opinion on LV and she is clearly heartbroken that Tylee is missing. I just din't get the impression (unless I misread it) that Joe is her first son's father.
Also google Alex Cox and Joseph Ryan and you can read about how AC did jail time. As far as him liking his sister, I thought something similar, but more in the line of borderline obsession. Apparently she has that affect on some men, creepy.

Funny you asked, I just asked the same question about the first husband (who is he?) but the second one is Joseph Ryan. LV's brother Alex was put in jail for something like 90 days for tazing Joseph and apparently beating him up badly. If you google Joe Ryan and Annie Cushing (that is his sister..Lori Vallow's ex-sister-in-law) There is a good article about her opinion on LV and she is clearly heartbroken that Tylee is missing. I just din't get the impression (unless I misread it) that Joe is her first son's father.
Also google Alex Cox and Joseph Ryan and you can read about how AC did jail time. As far as him liking his sister, I thought something similar, but more in the line of borderline obsession. Apparently she has that affect on some men, creepy.
Joseph Ryan was her third husband.

Last edited:

Actually I believe Joe Ryan was husband #3. I don't remember (if we've found out) who #2 was. Joe is not the biological father of Colby. Husband #2 may be, but Joe adopted him, hence having the Ryan last name. Joe is Tylee's bio dad.

I thought JR was husband 3?

The first husband was her HS sweetheart and the marriage was short. That's all I know. And I cannot for the life of me remember where I saw that info but as I recall, it was legit. Also, I do not know if there were offspring from that marriage. So I'm actually no help at all.

Our timeline Guru and Master of Details, Gardner1850 reposted the timeline yesterday. Early in the case, the Mods were pushing the timeline forward for each new Thread, but the case is moving so fast now, I’m guessing they’ve stopped. You can find it on the first 3 pages in earlier threads.

Here is the link from yesterday’s post:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Actually I believe Joe Ryan was husband #3. I don't remember (if we've found out) who #2 was. Joe is not the biological father of Colby. Husband #2 may be, but Joe adopted him, hence having the Ryan last name. Joe is Tylee's bio dad.
You are correct about her high school sweetheart. This came from an interview with a woman who was on her HS cheerleading squad
"After Lori graduated in 1991, she married her first husband, a boy from her high school, in 1992. But the marriage was short-lived.
"I know the boy was not a Mormon, so that might've been a cause of [the breakup]," Flores-Lopez said.

I tend to believe that the multi-state & multi-agency meeting occurring today and tomorrow is being spearheaded by the FBI. If anyone could expedite the final results of Alex and Tammy’s autopsies, it’s the FBI. Hopefully arrests and more charges added to Lolo in the next couple of days.

Part of that might be that they expect more to testify than they can fit in one day of court, but part of it is definitely that the prosecutor had one witness who it was going to be an issue getting there soon enough on the 18th, but could be on the 19th IIRC the discussion when setting the dates at the last session. (Wasn't that the arraignment that happened and this is the preliminary hearing? I'm not positive, but think those are the terms that apply. This is where they show enough evidence to convince the judge they have enough to move forward, right? Whereas the first one was strictly to set bail and had no real evidence pertaining to the charges, only that pertaining to flight risk.)
You are correct. The arraignment happened last Friday. The 2 day preliminary hearing is next week.

Is LV's oldest son Colby the son of her second husband Joe Ryan? I got the impression when reading an interview with Joe's sister that Joe was only the parent of Tylee. But Colby has his last name...I wonder who the first husband was?
My recollection is that husband #1 was Nelson and husband #2 was Lagioia. CR seems to have been born during marriage #2 so in the absence of other info I assume that we presume him to be the son of hubs #2, but then he must have later been adopted by hubs#3, as he bears his surname. I don't read social media so this must have come from an earlier ws thread but I feel the chances of my being able to go back and find it are effectively nil at this point!

I found some info on the first two husbands from a blog. Am I allowed to post what is says the first two husbands names are or is that not allowed? Sorry, I'm pretty new here so don't want to break any rules.

My recollection is that husband #1 was Nelson and husband #2 was Lagioia. CR seems to have been born during marriage #2 so in the absence of other info I assume that we presume him to be the son of hubs #2, but then he must have later been adopted by hubs#3, as he bears his surname. I don't read social media so this must have come from an earlier ws thread but I feel the chances of my being able to go back and find it are effectively nil at this point!
Yes, you beat me to it, lol. So the first husband's name isn't listed in her high school class list. But the year before her there are two Nelsons. I write that because her cheerleader friend said LV married a boy from her high school. LV graduated in 1991 (the other two Nelsons were in the 1990 graduating class)Then it said on October 22nd, 1995, Lori married second husband, William Lagioia, in Travis County, Texas. The next year they had a son together named Colby. On December 17th, 1996, Lori and William filed for divorce. On February 25th, 1998, their divorce was finalized.

First I've heard of it, and agree! Then the "Translated beings" Energy healing, thinking a NDE puts one closer to God... it all sounds New Agey to me, like they are finding new things to juice up their religious experience and get people excited. A closer look exposes it all as a bitter pill.

ETA:

Actually, the nonsense that Daybell and associates espouse fits right in with that description:

What is New Age spiritualism?

New age spirituality refers to a non-unified set of beliefs and practices that emerged towards the end of the twentieth century in the western world. ... “New agers,” as they are called, don't limit their belief system to one particular doctrine.

I may be jumping into a conversation I don't fully understand (haven't been able to keep up with things much here lately), and I don't intend this to open up a can of worms but:

"Probation" has more of a mainstream LDS derivation (Book of Mormon, in particular) than New Age. Basically, within "Mormonspeak" the term "this probation" means one's mortal life. So the term "multiple probations" would be easily understandable (though regarded as heretical) to normal LDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89