Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know more about the pool party. Lori is on bodycam footage at something like 10 a.m. saying they just moved in and haven't met anyone in the neighborhood and before the day is over people are complaining about the noisy party. Lori and Alex's family are in the Phoenix area, did she invite them over? If it was family surely someone would have asked about CV, unless they knew and were there to celebrate. If it was friends of TR there would be too much risk of her talking to her friends about what happened that morning, IMO. I guess JJ didn't see anything so it could have been friends of his.

I thought maybe it was like-minded podcasters pool-partying?

Last edited:
;)
Hmmm... But Chad didn’t know Lori or her phone number a month and a half later. ;) I sure hope Chad’s new direction isn’t writing books on how to effectively lie to LE or how to hide an affair or how to get away with disappearing children. He wouldn’t make much money on that.

Oh wow, I can't believe I posted about the same thing just when this new footage was released. (Maybe I should write books. :) )

So he thinks it's Chad. I've noticed Chad does have a very peculiar sort of penguin waddle about him. moo

eta - I've now watched the enhanced footage. I agree it looks like Chad. Let's hope they can get Chad's DNA from the tire and car seat!

Last edited:
Thanks to Rexsleuth for pointing out that Judge Eddins was the same judge who worked the case concerning custody for the kids with the Woodcocks. I think this is important. I think ID prosecutors have been treading carefully on a legally tenuous situation in order to get LV jailed and extradited in the first place. I give them full credit for finding a way to act when their hands were partially tied by the law.

Lori’s new attorney was disputing the trial of her case in a criminal court. If their claim was accepted that it belonged in a different court altogether, then Lori would have another six months before a case for abandonment could even be made.

I think the defense is hoping that with a new judge they will have a higher chance of successfully disputing the legality of the charges based on how they were handled. If they stick with the current judge they have a very very high probability the charges will stick because they’ve already been formulated and run under this judges nose, so to speak. For instance, the workings of the guardian case for the Woodcocks enabled contempt of court charges against Vallow in the first place and future rulings in favor of the Woodcocks could propel the case forward with other charges. It is a guess on my part that the defense surmises that the current judge agrees with the legal route taken by the prosecution and they hope that by getting a new judge, the tedious and let’s face it, somewhat creative efforts of the prosecution and LE combined will be called into question. They hope to get the charges dismissed because they have no real hope at arguing innocence.

I’m nothing close to a lawyer so forgive me if I said anything blatantly wrong. This is all MOO
I wish the judge, in his capacity as the family court judge (not the criminal case) would just toss Lori into prison for contempt w/no chance for bail until she proves the kids are safe. As I understand it, she’s already done enough by violating the court order to secure a spot in the clink for a while due to contempt of court.

ETA: corrected typo — changed “die” to “due”. Freudian slip?

Per the article, Chad was there on October 2. Good details for the reasoning on this.

Also, is this the first video proof we have of Chad and Lori together in Rexburg before Tammy’s death?

Enhanced video shows who visited Lori Daybell's storage unit the same day her relative was shot at in Arizona | East Idaho News

I knew it! (Well I didn't know for certain, but I have posted before if it wasn't Alex, it might be Chad on Oct 2nd or 3rd).
This is huge IMHO. This is proof of Chad being in on the conspiracy to shoot at Brandon. And it was also around the time Chad told Tammy to go visit her parents. From the timeline:

30 Sept 2019 thru 11 Oct 2019 – The Sugar-Salem School District, where Tammy works as librarian is closed for spud harvest break. Calendars

[...]

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; A bullet narrowly misses BB and shatters the driver’s side window of his Tesla. At first BB thought the shooter was using a paintball gun, due to the sound it made, but when he examines his car he sees a bullet hole and realizes it was a real gun with a silencer. The shooter is driving a vehicle matching the description of Tylee’s Jeep. BB calls 911. “Did you see the guy that, that actually—” The dispatcher begins to ask. “I didn’t see who it was,” BB answers. Much of the call is redacted. It’s unclear what he was telling the dispatcher but in later interviews, we learn BB suspects it was Alex driving. BB knew CV well, knew all about AC shooting CV in July and recognized the Jeep. After GPD arrive and take BB’s statement, a police report is filed, and an attempted murder investigation begins. The Jeep was caught on CCTV and was later confirmed to be registered to the late Charles Vallow. After the shooting attempt on his life, BB takes his 4 children and goes into hiding with them (Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in her car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News, Gray Hughes interview with Nate Eaton).

3 Oct 2019, around 1:00 pm - Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News, Gray Hughes interview w/ Nate Eaton).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

I wonder where Chad told Tammy he was going on Oct 2nd since she was at home for spud harvest break and didn't go see her parents until Oct 4th? I'm also wondering if there was an attempt made while Tammy was visiting her parents that we don't know about yet? Speculation. MOO.

I was being more simplistic as it relates to these specific charges. Prosecutors probably have everything there going to have for the current charges and the defense is handcuffed for sure. Produce the kids and it’s over but kind of hard to do when it’s physically impossible as we’ve surmised. Leaves them with lies and trying to pick at the process (new judge, maybe venue change, etc) instead of substance. Deflect, delay and confound until there’s nothing left.

I agree the entire circus encompassing the totality of all the players is very complex. Its made even more difficult that we’re likely dealing with secretive people. They’re also running for cover with so many eyes on them. But the current charges are pretty basic with few remedies to argue.
I agree

You aren't going to like this answer, and I didn't like asking google the questions but here you go:

"in optimal scent conditions (cool, damp areas with heavy vegetation and no wind) a trained trailing dog is probably capable of following a scent trail that is up to two weeks old" source

Making other assumptions about the outcome, some cadaver dogs can locate 25 year old remains buried 2 feet deep in dense woods. source
I talked about this a while ago. IMO (and maybe they have) they should of brought in cadaver dogs to go through the vehicles and storage units to see if they get any hits.

Yes! It's on page three. Brandon was shot at, then drove away, and the Jeep followed him for sometime before turning away. Brandon was probably speeding (as I would do! And dialing 911) making the Jeep murder peeps paranoid about getting pulled over. A close call for Brandon! And then Lori is found in possession of the murder attempt Jeep. OOPS
Is there proof that it was that jeep and there isnt the possibility that it was a different jeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay