Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that Chandler PD is taking it seriously now that the FBI is involved.
I think they are doing their best to CYA to make it look like they were doing what they should have done in the first place.

My gut feeling is that they treated this case half-*advertiser censored**ed, and believed Alex when he said it was self-defense/ So, they dropped the ball, cut corners and just wanted the case closed and gone.

Something, someone else I was talking to pointed out the other day, was why they had a pool party later that day. The reason is that if the police came back to the house to further investigate, the house has now been contaminated with all of these other people's fingerprints, and DNA. LVD and Alex were literally covering up potential evidence, by contaminating the scene of the crime.

MOO
I am very interested in learning more about that party. Like who was there and what the general mood was like. Also did they know they it was a homocide and when was this party planned?
That party is very creepy.

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

@GarnaMejiaKSL

#BREAKING: Prosecutor's file objection to #LoriVallow's motion for disqualification... stating" A contested hearing on the issue of bail was argued before the Court on March 6‘“, 2020."
@KSL5TV

2:01 PM · Mar 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

@AZlawyer you called this correctly! Prosecutor is saying bail argument = contested hearing. Too late for the defense to ask for a new judge under the rules. I hope the judge denies the defense request for disqualification and they get stuck having to argue the prelim in front of Judge Eddins after they tried to have him disqualified without cause. MOO.

Is there proof that it was that jeep and there isnt the possibility that it was a different jeep?

The jeep was captured on CCTV fleeing the scene. CCTV has not been release to us so we don't know if plates are visible, but jeep has since been impounded. I bet they have proof. MOO.

Did anybody else catch the butt smack/rub or what appears to be as the walk out? Moo

Gross! Someone needs to make a gif of that and post it all over where Chad's supporters can see it. Tammy was still alive and he's patting Lori's butt. Maybe this will wake some of their supporters up! MOO.

Attachments

• buttpat-001.png
    buttpat-001.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 226
  • buttpat-002.png
    buttpat-002.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 233
  • buttpat-003.png
    buttpat-003.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 228
  • buttpat-004.png
    buttpat-004.png