Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree with you on this. I also think that when he saw how much attention, publicity, and money could be had by selling supposed NDE's (as his published author JR was gaining) he decided to couch his own fictional books as having come from NDE's as well.

The only thing that gives me pause though is his move to Rexburg. What would cause him to pull up roots in Springville and persuade his family to move there of all places? This doesn't seem to make much sense unless he truly believed the call-out narrative (which claimed this area of Idaho, among other places, was supposedly a "safe place" to weather the last days calamities) and wanted to get ahead of the curve by relocating there. Unless perhaps he saw therein a marketable and vulnerable audience to prey upon since others from his group were moving there? I don't know.
I think the move to Rexburg was a few things, cheaper houses, get away from very watchful eyes of his family and Tammy's family, Chad was able to have a lot more influence over his kids thinking, as we've seen with them almost being brainwashed, I think he didn't want high school buddies questioning his writings, and they were starting to, a whole new very vulnerable audience, and plans for money and power with someone who shall remain nameless but I think is as evil as Voldemort, but I think he didn't actually believe himself in a call out, but he sure was willing to take advantage of people who did believe in a call out. MOO

I tend to agree with you on this. I also think that when he saw how much attention, publicity, and money could be had by selling supposed NDE's (as his published author JR was gaining) he decided to couch his own fictional books as having come from NDE's as well.

The only thing that gives me pause though is his move to Rexburg. What would cause him to pull up roots in Springville and persuade his family to move there of all places? This doesn't seem to make much sense unless he truly believed the call-out narrative (which claimed this area of Idaho, among other places, was supposedly a "safe place" to weather the last days calamities) and wanted to get ahead of the curve by relocating there. Unless perhaps he saw therein a marketable and vulnerable audience to prey upon since others from his group were moving there? I don't know.

Is it possible Chad wanted to get out of Utah and move to Idaho because he didn’t know as many people there and it would be easier to have an affair? I know he moved there earlier than Lori but we don’t really know when him & Lori met. IIRC we know it was as early as late 2017 that Chad and Lori met. But it could have been sooner. Do we know when Chad moved to Idaho? Anyone? And is it late 2017 they met or later? Thanx in advance! MOO

Chad wanted so badly to be rich and cool. We graduated the same year as Scott Mitchell, the NFL player, Chad published his biography, and other kids in our year were quite wealthy and well, cool. I think Chad wanted that so much, and he just wasn't. He should have been happy with just being happy, but he wanted the Big Life. I think that was such a huge motivation for him to be rich and famous that he made horrible horrible decisions. I think right now he is all about still trying to save face with these people who he cares so much about. How tragic he became famous after all. MOO

BBM-
I can understand the bottle water and food stock up BUT the toilet paper and paper products being wiped out of all the stores is a mystery to me also.
I just don't get it with the TP :eek:
I knoooowww. It is the American obsession right now...enough toilet paper? Anyone heard of rags and water?? I am in Northern Florida and not so bad in the stores...but clearly nothing on the paper aisles.

Chad wanted so badly to be rich and cool. We graduated the same year as Scott Mitchell, the NFL player, Chad published his biography, and other kids in our year were quite wealthy and well, cool. I think Chad wanted that so much, and he just wasn't. He should have been happy with just being happy, but he wanted the Big Life. I think that was such a huge motivation for him to be rich and famous that he made horrible horrible decisions. I think right now he is all about still trying to save face with these people who he cares so much about. How tragic he became famous after all. MOO

I don't think he cares about anybody except Chad. At all.

I wondered about him killing himself, but others have noted that he probably would have shot himself, and I think that's likely true.

I also don't think he could have known about Tammy being exhumed by then; her family didn't even know.
I thought I remember reading that AC died just a few days or so after it was announced that they were going to Exhume TD body.
I need to go back to the timeline and news reports, but I swear I read that because I remember thinking..Yep.. he got scared and either killed himself or somebody killed him because he Knew what happened to TD, TR and JV. JMO

Chad wanted so badly to be rich and cool. We graduated the same year as Scott Mitchell, the NFL player, Chad published his biography, and other kids in our year were quite wealthy and well, cool. I think Chad wanted that so much, and he just wasn't. He should have been happy with just being happy, but he wanted the Big Life. I think that was such a huge for him to be rich and famous that he made horrible horrible decisions. I think right now he is all about still trying to save face with these people who he cares so much about. How tragic he became famous after all. MOO
Wow... such a "classic story" you are portraying! I know before we have discussed that he just wasn't getting the "attention and or traction" in Utah, and felt that Rexburg area would give him more... but the way you have worded is so much more a "classic". Makes me think about Willy Loman. (Death of a Salesman addresses loss of identity and a man's inability to accept change within himself and society. The play is a montage of memories, dreams, confrontations, and arguments, all of which make up the last 24 hours of Willy Loman's life.)

I hope LE is reading and checking on the crazies who are liking the posts on a shan't-be-named Facebook page that supports Lori's release. For instance, there's a brother who was convicted in a high-profile crime in AZ, who is a supporter. He's Lori's age and happens to live in Gilbert, around the corner from ZP's former address (or her current one, hard to tell). And his brother? He just happens to live in Rexburg.

Is it possible Chad wanted to get out of Utah and move to Idaho because he didn’t know as many people there and it would be easier to have an affair? I know he moved there earlier than Lori but we don’t really know when him & Lori met. IIRC we know it was as early as late 2017 that Chad and Lori met. But it could have been sooner. Do we know when Chad moved to Idaho? Anyone? And is it late 2017 they met or later? Thanx in advance! MOO
The problem with the affair theory is twofold. 1) He likely wasn't aware of Lori at this time. If it was for an affair it probably wouldn't have been with her. And 2) Lori had only ever lived in warm climates, such as California, Arizona, Hawaii, and Texas. Chad moving to Idaho would not only place him farther away from Lori and in an environment she wouldn't find favorable, but it would also make it more difficult for them to carry on an affair (let alone not get caught doing so). MOO.

I don't think he cares about anybody except Chad. At all.
I think he's insanely in lust with Lori. I SO agree with the poster who said he always wanted to be the "in" guy. BUT - not so insane that when he smelled trouble he knew to distance himself (questioned about knowing Lori and he kind-of denied it). He's weak. Only wants the to be with Lori if she makes him look better. There's am opportunity be LE to exploit this weakness and get him to turn.

That is strange, in a hurricane warning that is not usually the major stripped item. (Pun intended)

I may be responding to the wrong question ! But if the question is, "why is toilet paper sold out in connection with the corona virus?", here's the answer.
Everyone is being told t0 1. work from home. 2. don't go out. 3. don't go on trips, etc.

So, I think with all the family members staying put, and NOT using potties at work, or at the movies, or at the restaurant, etc., everyone is just stocking up at home.

Really just MO though.:)

So, from records/MSM/court docs, we know:

Melani missed a visitation pick-up of her kids prior to BB shooting attempt on Oct. 2. Wonder why? What other things was she doing that were occupying her time?
After the shooting she left AZ right away for Rexburg;
After the shooting, BB goes into hiding with his kids; doesn't hear from MBP;
Oct. 22: Divorce from BB final, she's a no-show at custody hearing in AZ.
On Oct. 31-Nov 1 MBP goes back to AZ to clean out home where she was living; puts kids' stuff on curb. Goes looking for her kids at places in AZ with AC. (Creepy!)
Nov. 4: Arrives in Rexburg with AC.
Nov. 12: MBP shows up with AC to BB's parents' home in Utah demanding kids. Cops called.
Nov. 14: MBP shows up again with AC at BB's parent's home, cops called. MBP eventually arrested.
Nov. 30: MBP marries IP one day after AC marries ZP.

What was she going to do with kids in Rexburg when she didn't have any of their stuff?
BBM

If we knew the answer to that, we’d know what happened to Tylee and JJ. Because IMO Melani was going to do the exact same thing with her kids that Lori did.

I think Lori speaks one language, and it's called seduction. When it doesn't/can't work for her you're history. $1million bail = Edwina and the judge are yesterday's news.

She now has a female judge and I don't think it will make her happy. Lori has almost landed, imo.

I don't see the cool as cucumber Lori that others see. I think she cares very much about winning and I am so sorry for Colby having to listen to her say she loves him. She is a snake imo.

You may be onto something interesting, Tortoise. I can't make any sense of Lori's lies to the babysitter. I'm still stuck on wondering why she needed a babysitter at all on Thursday, Sept 19th. JJ would have been in school during the day so we can assume that the babysitter was only there after school and evening hours. What was going on that couldn't be done while JJ was in school? Why didn't Lori have anyone else who could watch him, considering she also moved to Rexburg with her brother AxC, a friend and Tylee? Tylee was missing since Sept 8th, so she couldn't watch JJ. AxC supposedly went with Lori to the airport-- why? Was AxC traveling to Mesa with Chad? Is that why he went to the airport instead of supervising JJ for Lori? We don't even know who the friend was who arrived in Rexburg with Lori, AxC and the kids on Sept 1st. I have theorized it might be ZP. If it was ZP living there too, then why couldn't she watch JJ? Was she also going somewhere Sept 19th? Melani hadn't moved to Rexburg yet so she's a no-go to watch JJ. It seems important that Lori didn't ask a neighbor or someone at her church. She chose a stranger, possibly hoping the nanny wouldn't be connected to her and would move on forgetting all about Lori and JJ. I'm trying to figure out what was going on that was so important that all of Lori's local "cult" members couldn't watch JJ on Sept 19th and she had to get a sitter for that evening. Hopefully, the FBI already knows the answers to our questions. MOO.
The woman they (said they) picked up at the airport while the Nanny watched JJ was introduced as someone who does podcasts. Based on players we know, possibly Melanie P or JR. She arrived on a Thursday and JJ was unenrolled from school the following Monday, never to be seen again. I’ve thought for a while whoever the woman is she was involved in JJ’s disappearance. Either she took him someplace or something unplanned happened that weekend that made it necessary for JJ to disappear.

The fact that both Chad and Lori both independently asked Melanie P to tell cops JJ was with her seems less random if she in fact was the last one to be seen w/a still alive JJ.

I don’t know what it would mean if true but the possibility of Melanie taking JJ someplace is the only scenario that gives me any hope he may still be alive.

MOO

Or he wanted to get his wife and kids away from their support system (i.e., family/friends) as he knew sooner or later that support system would begin to question him and his motives.

I thought I remember reading that AC died just a few days or so after it was announced that they were going to Exhume TD body.
I need to go back to the timeline and news reports, but I swear I read that because I remember thinking..Yep.. he got scared and either killed himself or somebody killed him because he Knew what happened to TD, TR and JV. JMO

Dec 11 - TD body is exhumed
Dec 12 - AlexC dies

I live close to Rexburg. I found out at work the morning of Dec 11th about TD. I know that people closer to the case found out even sooner than I did. This kind of news travels very fast in a small town.

The woman they (said they) picked up at the airport while the Nanny watched JJ was introduced as someone who does podcasts. Based on players we know, possibly Melanie P or JR. She arrived on a Thursday and JJ was unenrolled from school the following Monday, never to be seen again. I’ve thought for a while whoever the woman is she was involved in JJ’s disappearance. Either she took him someplace or something unplanned happened that weekend that made it necessary for JJ to disappear.

The fact that both Chad and Lori both independently asked Melanie P to tell cops JJ was with her seems less random if she in fact was the last one to be seen w/a still alive JJ.

I don’t know what it would mean if true but the possibility of Melanie taking JJ someplace is the only scenario that gives me any hope he may still be alive.

MOO

Lori's and Alex' airport run from Rexburg to Idaho Falls was on September 19th.

When Rexburg PD catches Chad and Lori when they're chasing down the welfare check on JJ on November 26th, Chad and Lori called MelanieG and asked her lie to police that JJ was with her on that day. That night, Gilbert PD speak with Melanie by phone but she said that JJ hasn't been there (meaning Melanie's home in Arizona) for several months.

So....I'm just having trouble squaring up the fact that Melanie refused to lie to the police for them....but might have been willing to take JJ someplace to hide him.

EDITED TO ASK: How is it known that the person from the airport is a podcaster?

Last edited:
Dec 11 - TD body is exhumed
Dec 12 - AlexC dies

I live close to Rexburg. I found out at work the morning of Dec 11th about TD. I know that people closer to the case found out even sooner than I did. This kind of news travels very fast in a small town.

Okay, so maybe none of these people know a lot about autopsies. But if the exhumation was connected to AxC dying, what in the world did they think would be found so quickly on the autopsy of TD? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke