Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! As I have said before I just don’t see him being able to carry this prelim. After Friday I believe Lori realizes he is inept. She will fire him and find a real defender attorney. He himself said he wasn’t the most seasoned criminal attorney. Who says this?! I believe chad and Lori realize her chances now to get out are gone and she will never be out again. Chads days are numbered now as well. Must be a scary reality check. MOO

if Lori does not have the money to bail herself out, nor does Chad have or want to give up the money to bail Lori out, how is she going to hire a new attorney?

I see a public defender on the horizon. Can a public defender refusing to take a case? I feel for that defender, this is just as bad as felon arias and felon anthony cases.

Thanks so much Diddian!
I agree with Mickey.
And IMO was a plan about money not religion.

You're welcome!

I think the religion part of all this was that a large following of paying subscribers/event attendees/book purchasers could be built from followers of religion by those who wanted to exploit the beliefs for profit by offering something that only loosely related to the more mainstream beliefs and played upon people's fears about how quickly the world seemed to be changing around them.

Last edited:
Maybe they are just letting him blow up all of his money for the current useless attorney they have....cha ching, every nonsensical hearing where the attorney is blowing at least $250 an hour, if not more, plus travel costs, fees...briefs...he doesn't have an endless stream of money. All being spent on his wife, sitting in jail.

How long before he runs out? The government may very well be playing a long game here. And they have plenty of time, and an endless stream of attorneys.
Actually in the arrest warrant (I think) on Dateline last night, one of the men being interviewed ( either a reporter or detective) showed that both Lori and Chads names were listed as being investigated for “conspiracy, attempted murder and murder”. He said his eyes popped out when he saw that. It’s only a matter of time.

IMO Chad and Lori Daybell have a scam going on. IMO they are not intelligent enough to have a cult. IMO they feed their followers manure and charge them a fee. (Tithing) IMO they only believe in portholes, zombies, and all the other crap when it benefits them. (Insurance money) IMO they may have the children in hiding as part of their sick and twisted game, but no cult just bs.

I totally agree with you about the pool party. The main reason being this crew doesn’t seem to have friends. All the drama and murder happens within family confines. I am guessing that Lori , Alex and maybe Tylee played loud music and whooped it up in the backyard. The noise was mentioned to police, but never reached the level of a noise complaint.

This "pool party" was the evening of CV's death, which shows the almost unbelievable depths of depravity within the main players/suspects/killers (IMO). Lori and Alex were probably whooping it up in celebration because they thought Lori had just cashed in on the million dollar life insurance policy on CV.

One of the best moves made for the side of Good in this whole evil mess is that CV had changed the beneficiary on that life insurance. He knew something was off with Lori, but he had no idea, or couldn't fathom, how dangerous she had become. Another person who lost his life because a master manipulator played on his doubts, and used their shared history and parentage of JJ against him.

I wonder if his life would have been spared if he had made it clear to Lori that she was no longer the life insurance beneficiary.

IMO Chad and Lori Daybell have a scam going on. IMO they are not intelligent enough to have a cult. IMO they feed their followers manure and charge them a fee. (Tithing) IMO they only believe in portholes, zombies, and all the other crap when it benefits them. (Insurance money) IMO they may have the children in hiding as part of their sick and twisted game, but no cult just bs.

Welcome Bree!

Do you have any theories where the children may be hidden away? I'm always interested in that theory. Jmo

I, too, am not buying the whole "we met in Rexburg on a dating site and married within two weeks because we just knew” nonsense. That sounds like a cover story, a desperate attempt to put distance between IP and prior events. It's much more plausible to think they got together through mutual acquaintances (IP lived in Rexburg and in the same complex where the tri moved to). Something tells me the FBI thinks this too and the wire request was part of something much more significant.
This is bothering me...we don't know where/when IP enters the picture. In an earlier post Utahobserver mentions a theory that Lori and Alex moved into that complex because IP was already there, which implies they already knew him or had a mutual connection. IP's divorce to his first wife was final in July, I wonder if he moved in to that apartment complex during the divorce, so maybe June 2019? Or was he living there prior to the divorce and his wife moved out?

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Welcome Bree!

Do you have any theories where the children may be hidden away? I'm always interested in that theory. Jmo

I know! CD had a "revelation" that the pandemic and end of the world was coming! Of course! And the children have been safe. They were put in a safe place because of the revelation by CD!

CD and LVD were in Hawaii, celebrating their marriage. And this whole drama is about the rights of individuals vs. Government over reach.

The feds are likely involved because this seems like an interstate conspiracy to murder several people as part of a single plan. I doubt they will show their hand unless/until the pieces of the puzzle come together a bit more clearly.

I think the barriers to an arrest for CV’s probable murder are that Alex (the shooter) is dead, the primary other witness (Tylee) is probably dead, and the investigation was not handled too well to begin with. Absent some evidence like email/text admissions from Lori, it’s hard to pin this one on her.

I think the barriers to an arrest for BB’s attempted murder are that Alex (the probable shooter) is dead and the conspirator/driver is unknown. Again, maybe there will be some incriminating communications among the group of likely suspects.

I think the barriers to an arrest for TD’s probable attempted murder are many. From the evidence we’ve seen, the perp is unknown and may not even have had a real gun. Again, self-incrimination is our best bet for an arrest here, and again Alex was probably the primary perp.

I think the barriers to an arrest for TD’s probable murder are a cause of death determination and pinning down the source and means of administration of the cause of death. LE may have the cause of death in hand but be working on part two still.

I think there is nothing to suggest that there will ever be an arrest in connection with AC’s death UNLESS he died from ingesting the same thing that killed TD.
Thanks so much! I am so glad you are a part of this forum!

I likely have missed this information, but has Chad ever been formally interrogated? I know when Lori was arrested in Hawaii, he clearly was not brought in. But perhaps there have been informal interviews with him? Yes, when the police did a search warrant in Rexburg at the townhouse, he was questioned then and lied to police but don't believe he was brought down to the station. Anyone with info - thank you.

IMO Chad will be looking at Murder1 charges on TD and won’t get a plea deal. So no, he’ll plea the 5th as Scott says. Can’t wait for his arrest, tho. This is too slow!

Yes. After OKing his healthy 49 year old wife's mysterious death you would think they would be working with more purpose. Bad sign that they seem soft on him.

I was thinking about in the Dateline interview where Nate Eaton says he pulled off the road to read an email and it point blank says
"Chad Daybell,Lori Daybell / Conspiracy, Attempted Murder, Murder"

*Idaho shows their hand with this..This is the part about Tammy. Nate also mentions evidence stored to the cloud. I am still standing by the whole Chad and Lori having an affair way before Tammy dies and they wrap it in a bizarre religion to hide it..Tylee and JJ were in the way of this new life. When they finally throw Chad on the hood of a police car and handcuff him, I am betting we see all kinds of information and love letters and how this was planned. MOO

READ: Letter from attorney general about Fremont County Daybell case | East Idaho News

page-1.jpg

I have some questions about the Dateline episode.

(BTW: I saw it last night after registering for an NBCUniversal app profile -- you can watch 3 episodes for free. Just in case anyone else needs to see it sooner rather than later.)

I didn't realize that Melani knew (or at least knew of) Chad and Tammy before she moved to Idaho. She mentioned that she was sad when she saw his Facebook post. Does anyone know more about this?

Why has Zulema engaged criminal defense attorneys Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith? (Weren't they also Melani's lawyers??)

Melani didn't find out Ian was wearing a wire for two weeks until he told her? What kind of newlyweds are these people??

This "pool party" was the evening of CV's death, which shows the almost unbelievable depths of depravity within the main players/suspects/killers (IMO). Lori and Alex were probably whooping it up in celebration because they thought Lori had just cashed in on the million dollar life insurance policy on CV.

One of the best moves made for the side of Good in this whole evil mess is that CV had changed the beneficiary on that life insurance. He knew something was off with Lori, but he had no idea, or couldn't fathom, how dangerous she had become. Another person who lost his life because a master manipulator played on his doubts, and used their shared history and parentage of JJ against him.

I wonder if his life would have been spared if he had made it clear to Lori that she was no longer the life insurance beneficiary.
BBM

I am not sure given the history, that that would have made a difference. She could’ve easily given JJ to Kay and Larry and gone off with Chad, but chose to spite them instead. I think she would have found some way to get even with Charles even without the insurance. You don’t tell this girl no without paying a price.

ETA BBM

Last edited:
Melanie said something odd about Ian and the wire. She said she understood why he did it because he was doing what he had been "trained" to do. Trained by who - the dark side/non144,000?

I believe she said he was "trying to do the right thing."

I thought she said "trained" as well. My interpretation was he was raised to understand the FBI is big stuff. I get the feeling the extended Cox family rebels against all government authority. Jmo

I could be 100% wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member