Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she said "trained" as well. My interpretation was he was raised to understand the FBI is big stuff. I get the feeling the extended Cox family rebels against all government authority. Jmo

I could be 100% wrong.

The "ing" was totally missing and it was slurred or said with an accent. Not sure this will convey what I heard but after listening a few times --- "trined {rhymes with brined} do the right thing." Not sure it matters....

I am new to this thread so please forgive me if this has been discussed. I watched the Dateline segment today and I can totally see Ian coming from the FBI interview/interrogation. When he gets home, he walks in and motions to Melani "SHHHHHH" and points to his wire. He could have pointed to it and secretly informed her not to say anything incriminating. Just to let her know he is wearing a wire and to be quiet. This is one crazy family. MOO

I was thinking about in the Dateline interview where Nate Eaton says he pulled off the road to read an email and it point blank says
"Chad Daybell,Lori Daybell / Conspiracy, Attempted Murder, Murder"

*Idaho shows their hand with this..This is the part about Tammy. Nate also mentions evidence stored to the cloud. I am still standing by the whole Chad and Lori having an affair way before Tammy dies and they wrap it in a bizarre religion to hide it..Tylee and JJ were in the way of this new life. When they finally throw Chad on the hood of a police car and handcuff him, I am betting we see all kinds of information and love letters and how this was planned. MOO

READ: Letter from attorney general about Fremont County Daybell case | East Idaho News

page-1.jpg

Hopefully MANY MORE charges are coming soon. Trying to transition this case from the local prosecutor to the state AG during the height of COVID-19 is probably contributing to the delay. The good news in the FBI are still on-site in Rexburg so that has to mean something.

I do feel that we're being drip fed leaks/good investigative reporting (Nate/Justin) on a regular basis so that seems to indicate we're getting closer.

I have a question: If Keith did in fact ask that question, but producers did not air the answer, I assume LE could still see all footage, including what was not aired. Is that correct?

I would assume so. There were other portions I thought were important that were cut out as well. Would love to see the raw footage.

I keep seeing people ask why certain questions weren’t asked by Keith Morrison. Everyone realizes she’s in an ugly custody battle as well as center stage in this mess. You can pretty much guaranty her lawyer only permitted the appearance contingent upon certain questions being off limits. There’s no way Keith Morrison doesn’t ask those questions if he were allowed. Her appearance was made to make herself look better for the custody battle and distance herself from Lola. She wasn’t there to give insight on this case.

I am new to this thread so please forgive me if this has been discussed. I watched the Dateline segment today and I can totally see Ian coming from the FBI interview/interrogation. When he gets home, he walks in and motions to Melani "SHHHHHH" and points to his wire. He could have pointed to it and secretly informed her not to say anything incriminating. Just to let her know he is wearing a wire and to be quiet. This is one crazy family. MOO

It seemed like Ian described being given something more like a thumb-drive sized recorder that he controlled - turning on when he spoke to either Melani or Lori and Chad (whether in person or by phone) and then off again when the conversation was finished.

Interesting to me because if Ian "represents" to FBI that he turned the recorder on whenever he spoke to Lori and Chad by phone, but phone records indicate a longer conversation or a conversation he excluded, that would be an indication Ian was not being honest with the FBI.

i am probably going to get this wrong, but wasn't there an ex husband or a childs father in texas? maybe she went to visit?

also just finished watching the dateline episode had to wait for someone to upload it as it didnt air here

but the biggest red flag was melani and her husband i mean it was just so glaringly obviously they were not telling the whole truth and her answers felt coached/rehearsed

so many men in the booty fog in this family ugh...gotta be careful booty fog can lead to death it seems symptoms may include translated beings
can you explain what booty fog means? google doesn't seem to know either
thank you!:D

I believe that they may be with some of Lori's family because they have not yet been located not to mention they also have a shady past. If not them possibly another person or persons that believe in the same way as they do. (Follower)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member