Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing people ask why certain questions weren’t asked by Keith Morrison. Everyone realizes she’s in an ugly custody battle as well as center stage in this mess. You can pretty much guaranty her lawyer only permitted the appearance contingent upon certain questions being off limits. There’s no way Keith Morrison doesn’t ask those questions if he were allowed. Her appearance was made to make herself look better for the custody battle and distance herself from Lola. She wasn’t there to give insight on this case.

Yeah, there were a lot of things Dateline danced away from, primarily because I assume (a), not enough evidence/MSM backup yet to discuss; (b), trying to keep lines of communication open with everyone. I think as they're uncovering it and being on solid ground with it, they're sharing it.

(ETA: I expect there to be a lot of confusion amongst casual viewers about what was going on with Ian and Melani. At first glance, I have to admit I thought Ian was Brandon, and I was thinking, "How old is this interview gonna prove to be, anyway?" Somebody not too well versed in media might even think those "mysterious" shots of Ian "alone" on a patio (?), meant that Melani wasn't on him like white on rice and that Keith got some type of solo interview; when we all know the most likely truth is, she's functioning as his minder.)

I heard trained as well - just saying....

Not to go all expert opinion on you but I speak Morridor. (Idaho/Utah/Arizona Mormon)

Melani said “...tryin’ to do the right thing.”

Also she speaks as though her jaw* has been wired shut IMO.

*Edited. Changed mouth to jaw.

Last edited:
Oh, my, haven't heard that phrase in years. Hm ... how to explain in G-rated terms. An obsession with a lady's, er, charms, which causes a gentleman to lose his sense of reason.
I figured as much
thanks all
just when alex and lori who are siblings the main ring leaders in all this he wouldn't have booty fog about his sister.....surely?????:confused:

anyone wanna get down in the mud with me on this? lolo_Oo_O

for clarity the original poster pingtheroutier never said as much but that's where my brain took me :p

moo

I share the opinion that most of you do... Melani is not believable.
She referred to Tylee in past tense- she was independent and that she didn’t really have a relationship with her through her teen years. Hello she’s still a teen!

In that video of Tylee, Lori, and MG at the police station over the stolen purse debacle, Tylee even said that Charles was texting everyone including her cousin messages about Lori. I assumed Tylee was referring to melani? (Could be wrong about that) but if she was referring to her, that proves to me they were in contact- which proves Melani is not being truthful. MOO

I want to know why Nate Eaton talks about two wedding rings when we've only seen the purchase of Lori's. Why are they withholding that documentation from us? I think Nate is careful with his words and he isn't making a mistake when he talks about two rings.

Sometimes I wonder if information is revealed like this, drip by drip, to prompt reactions from these people. Which piece of info will push Chad to go spill his (dishonest) guts and attempt to make a deal?

moo

I can't recall if you are amongst those people who have not yet seen the Dateline, but Nate says it; and they (Dateline) also show us a nice closeup of the wedding picture with both rings front-and-center on Chad and Lori's hands. They are in fact so front-and-center, that you can actually see the green of the malachite (the Amazon photo page snapshot looks more like an obsidian band, doubtless due to variations in monitor); and they do match each other.

So I'm not doubting them on this one.

I think it’s true but it was just Lori and her brother and the two kids. Maybe Tylee had a friend come. They didn’t have have friends in the neighbourhood as they hadn’t been there long. MOO

Yeah, nobody has out-and-out asked this; but from the juxtaposition in articles, I think the media is leaving it to us to work it out.

If they don't have any friends in town; how and who do they get to comprise a raucous party? Who are the attendees? Why hasn't anyone spoken out about it in the media?

These are all easily answered by: "Everyone who was in attendance at this party, is either a co-conspirator, or they're dead."

for clarity the original poster pingtheroutier never said as much but that's where my brain took me

iv mentioned what you're thinking before elsewhere but not exactly on these forums, there is not a whole lot to really go with it, mentioned in the live chat a couple of times... you can easily get there but i think its more just a close relationship and it seems to be based in their shared faith rather than anything creepy

but the original post was more a comment to melani's husband i mean wired for the FBI we've seen how some partners end up in this family.. he had known her 14 days before they got married i mean that is definition of booty fog

i would not be surprised to find out they are more involved than we know right now

If they don't have any friends in town; how and who do they get to comprise a raucous party? Who are the attendees? Why hasn't anyone spoken out about it in the media?

These are all easily answered by: "Everyone who was in attendance at this party, is either a co-conspirator, or they're dead."

this kinda works both ways though, they must know and have met more than the current 6 people that keep getting interviews i mean just on this forum we have a few people who knew various people involved

you are talking possibly 10's even 100's of people who knew the people involved in this over the years

why haven't they spoken out? because they don't know anything? or they are not interesting enough?

Last edited:
I keep seeing people ask why certain questions weren’t asked by Keith Morrison. Everyone realizes she’s in an ugly custody battle as well as center stage in this mess. You can pretty much guaranty her lawyer only permitted the appearance contingent upon certain questions being off limits. There’s no way Keith Morrison doesn’t ask those questions if he were allowed. Her appearance was made to make herself look better for the custody battle and distance herself from Lola. She wasn’t there to give insight on this case.
Wow so many players in this case. Who is Lola?

In my opinion Ian will be disposable, hes useful now but when this is over and if she walks free she will want to live the life she was accustomed to with Brandon. What better way, she is getting the stage with a baby on the way and a life insuramce policy on Ian I'm sure to come. He even seems smug now but wait the tables will turn...
BBM--Wait, What ??? Melani is pregnant by Ian ??? I guess I missed this part of the show.

Wow so many players in this case. Who is Lola?

I think it's supposed to be "Lolo," Lori's nickname. Lori used it when she left a voicemail on 7/14/19 for Charles' sons from his previous marriage. That was two days after she'd informed them by group-text that their father was dead.

Her message was: "It's Lolo. I just wanted to talk to you and see how you're doing."

But, she wouldn't return their calls. And she would not reply to their texts asking for details.

Nate Eaton just posted on his FB a long recap of her first hearing. He also mentioned that Lori‘a lovely red lipstick was something she made in jail from a jolly rancher candy mixed with a colored pencil, ha.

Colored pencil??!? I mean, she's purportedly a trained cosmetologist (her one accomplishment), but to me, that hardly sounds safe...

I find it ironic that Mr. Means, the one who is requesting thousands of pages of documents from the prosecution, is now complaining that they're giving him too much information with just 18 pages. "It's extremely prejudicial towards my client!" :eek::rolleyes:

Maybe he doesn't plan on actually reading the big data-dump...

BINGO! She was specifically brought in by Lolo as a nanny and she wasn’t very close to Tylee? Can she be more full of it? She was almost as close as a mother for crying out loud and now shes distancing herself from that role? There isn’t a jury in the world that would believe that statement considering her back story. I hope charges are brought against her just like the rest of this circle of doom. She almost sounded drugged to me. Anti-depressant maybe?

She said, "not very close to Tylee as a teen".

That's not "not very close to Tylee, ever."

It does raise questions why they would be estranged; but relations of teenagers have a built-in excuse for this, really. As a former teenage biznatch myself, I didn't have to have any reason except just plain crankiness.

Per the timeline, Melani and BB divorce was finalized on October 22, 2019. So we're supposed to believe this wholesome innocent LDS girl met her new hubby on a dating app and remarried basically a month later? Maybe her Dateline comment about remarrying quickly (in defense of Chad and Lori) was her own defense, too. Oh, except whoops, someone missed when they tried to kill BB. Jmo

Maybe Melani is one of those women who simply cannot exist without a man? I have a friend, now going on a fourth marriage, and she's never broken with the prior husband/boyfriend without/before having a new one already lined up. At least Melani waited to separate...

If they don't have any friends in town; how and who do they get to comprise a raucous party?
RSBM

Melani lives in Gilbert, 8.1 miles away per Google maps (Phelps Street, right?). We know Melani is in deep at this point so maybe Lori calls her and tells her they hit that million dollar lottery ticket and are celebrating. Melani comes over with her 4 kids. That makes 5 kids running around, a teenager, and 3 adults. In July in Arizona they are likely to all be in the pool. The neighbor reported "lots of people swimming". Is 9 people a lot? In a gated community like theirs that might be considered a raucous pool party. Particularly if the neighbors had watched the house get swarmed with law enforcement that day, they might have had an eye on that house so might be extra quick to report anything to the home owner.

MOO

I think it's supposed to be "Lolo," Lori's nickname. Lori used it when she left a voicemail on 7/14/19 for Charles' sons from his previous marriage...
RSBM

She used Lolo as her user name on at least one of her Social Media accounts. It also means crazy or goofy in Hawaiian. Not sure if she picked up the nickname when living in Hawaii.

https://www.polynesia.com/local-dictionary

There was a similar case in Washington state, that of Michelle "Shelley" Knotek, who took into the home she shared with her husband and three children (each from a different father) a nephew and a couple of boarders who'd become estranged from their own families. All three of the boarders ultimately disappeared and Shelley lied to authorities and fabricated evidence to indicate they had left and were living elsewhere. In addition, Shelley briefly worked (before being fired and later court-ordered to keep her distance after being accused of menacing) for a company that provided care-taking assistance to elderly and vulnerable in their homes and one elderly man she'd met through that association died from a fall while in the care of one of Shelley's boarders. In his will, that man left Shelley his home provided she would take care of his dog until it died; she delivered it to a humane society and sold the house for the proceeds.

It was Shelley's children, who had been severely abused in the home and who also witnessed the abuse and severe negligence against the boarders and who were aware how their bodies had been destroyed after death, who repeatedly went to law enforcement to report what had happened in their home and eventually to urge that the youngest child remaining in the home be removed. That child was able to direct police to body parts that had not yet been converted to ash because the weather had not yet turned dry enough to allow a burn. They assisted author Gregg Olsen in telling the story ("If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood") and the three sisters have expressed their concerns about what will happen when their mother is released in 2022.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/30/kids-...helly-knotek-warn-their-mom-could-kill-again/
While, I am addicted to following true crime as most of you are, I still have to SMH and have tears regarding situations like this..plus others.
I am sadden with the fact that humans treat other humans like this..
Our world is full of monsters.
I do know first hand how a family member does not care about anything but $$ instead of the care of an elderly parent. My sister was a prime example of this and it appalled me ..I just did not see it at first. Lesson learned.

And since we have some new folks following, there are likely to be confusing posts about Melani (Lori's niece) and Melanie (Lori's podcast companion). Autocorrect always wants to change Melani to Melanie so even when we type the name of Lori's niece correctly sometimes it doesn't get posted that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm