Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there's going to be another interview.

What questions would you ask Lori Vallow’s mother and sister? Our coverage starts today at 5pm, then tomorrow and Friday 8pm-11pm on 3TV & CBS 5.

Morgan Loew on Twitter (short clip included)

Where are the children?

Do you know where the children are? If you do not, why do you believe the children are okay, as they have not been seen for many months?

When were you told the children are missing? Who told you?

I’m not holding my breath about the media ever getting a straight answer or any truth from Lori’s family.

The answers the mom and sister gave in that last interview would be laughable if the case of two missing children wasn't involved. This family is wickedness personified.

Lori was at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg signing a rental agreement for the storage unit from 2:08-2:32PM on October 1. She was driving the blue Nissan Rogue and after signing the contract, she drove to her unit, unloaded a heavy tote from her vehicle and placed it into the unit.

The 97 minute call from Lori's cellphone number* that JC tells us was from JJ was at 3:00PM on Oct 1.

* Assumed, since it was the SAME mobile number as that used as a contact for "Lolo Ryan" in the ad listing Bailey for sale.
Ok so if JJ was speaking to Grandma at 3 PM from Queens Creek area, who was he with? Tylee, Alex, Melanie?
Why was Lori calling herself Ryan?

As a refresher - heres the press release:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...11ea-9bbc-8b95dfec2f6b/5e57cb10e2712.file.pdf

They say not only does she not know where the children are, but she hasn't seen them herself in months.

"I don't have those dates exactly in front of me, but she saw them the last time anybody else saw them," Smith said.

rs and bbm

That statement really clarifies and clears that up (sarcasm): You know, whenever anyone else saw them, so did my client, you know, whenever that was.

Every which way we turn here, just a crock of, well, something smelly.

And two children remain missing. Heartbreaking.

Every post of mine is JMO.

Didn't Lori get money from the sale of Charles' nice home and probably all of his possessions. What about life insurance from Joe Ryan? Plus, Lori was collecting checks for all these months for Tylee and JJ.
Charles and Lori's homes were all rented I believe. I don't think the kids money would be enough to pay a lawyer.

Charles and Lori's homes were all rented I believe. I don't think the kids money would be enough to pay a lawyer.
I thought that he owned the home in Arizona, but I don't know. I think that I read that Lori threw a pool party at Charles' home that night after he was killed.

The article at this link says that she withdrew $25,000 from their bank accounts. I just have to shake my head at her audacity.

CBS 5 Investigates Exclusive: Charles Vallow had 'substantial' life insurance policy

Another good article at the link which talks about the life insurance policy and Charles' fears. I loved it when he changed the beneficiary of his life insurance policy to his sister unbeknownst to Lori. Lori thought that she was in for a big payday, like Chad.

Source: Charles Vallow removed Lori Vallow as $1M life insurance beneficiary in 2019

Last edited:
Awesome! There were some pretty serious accusations in those press releases, I'm glad he is doing something about it.
I agree. The thing that they will say is that he also slandered his ex wife MB.... the thing about slander is... if it’s true or not and in Brandon’s case.... the things he said were true and there is evidence to back it up

Lori was at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg signing a rental agreement for the storage unit from 2:08-2:32PM on October 1. She was driving the blue Nissan Rogue and after signing the contract, she drove to her unit, unloaded a heavy tote from her vehicle and placed it into the unit.

The 97 minute call from Lori's cellphone number* that JC tells us was from JJ was at 3:00PM on Oct 1.

* Assumed, since it was the SAME mobile number as that used as a contact for "Lolo Ryan" in the ad listing Bailey for sale.

So is it possible that JC is involved with whatever happened to the kids, and Lori actually called JC almost immediately after completing her business at the storage unit? And if so, why the phone call, was Lori giving JC an update on something nefarious?

That's what I think. I'll bet there was a phone call between Alex and Lori that morning. Brandon's alive, identified the Jeep and possibly the driver, hide the seat and tire because police might be able to track them to Rexburg. Maybe get an urgent trace on Tylee's or Lori's phones.

moo

ITA

So is it possible that JC is involved with whatever happened to the kids, and Lori actually called JC almost immediately after completing her business at the storage unit? And if so, why the phone call, was Lori giving JC an update on something nefarious?

I think that at 3pm in AZ it was 4pm in Rexburg.

I think that at 3pm in AZ it was 4pm in Rexburg.

Yes, that's correct because Arizona was on MST and Idaho on MDST. But the questions about who actually called JC using Lori's cell phone (at least the phone number listed in the ad trying to sell Bailey) remain. About an hour after completing her business at the storage unit, did Lori call JC? And if so, why? And now that same call is being offered by JC as proof that she spoke with JJ at that time. IMO something is off about JC's claim and it could be more significant than just trying to protect her daughter's reputation

I agree. Isn't the earth's expiration date on 7/22/2020? If so, why on earth would her lawyer delay her preliminary hearing until July? We know that the defense requested this delay because the judge mentioned it and said that her calendar was open and the hearing could be moved to May, if he wished to do so.

Have the 144,000 chosen ones been gathered by Chad? I imagine this has all fallen on his shoulders since Lori is in jail, and most others are dead or missing.

Tick Tock...July will be here before you know it!
I feel SO sorry for the White Camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member