Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But only if you get caught! I believe she is not trying to please anyone but people. God is just part of her “perfect” cover and LDS is all she knows.
Quite true. Imo her reasoning is disturbing and skewed. I hope I’m wrong and she has the best of intentions, but the more that comes out the harder it is to see from her perspective.

Might not be relevant but years ago I met a woman who became my instant best friend and confidante. It was like we were twins separated at birth or something. She helped talk me down from a suicidal night and I let her and her daughter move in with us after her boyfriend beat her up. It was supposed to be temporary but she was making no move to find a place of her own or get a job or anything...well, I take that back, she was selling for Mary Kay. Mr. Carbuff finally spoke to her about it and she said fine, okay, no problem, I'll go find an apartment.

She moved her stuff out while we were at work. Didn't leave a phone number or address. I only saw her once after that, when she stopped by to see if any mail had been delivered to our house. And she didn't even say thank you.

Bodycam video of Lori Vallow's late husband deepens mystery of missing Idaho children

Apologies if this article has already been posted.

"In a statement to ABC News, Lori Vallow's attorney, Mark Means, questioned the timing of the release of the police bodycam footage.

"In regard to said release, and others, this could be construed as a 'tactically' timed release in an attempt to 'control the narrative' to fit a predetermined conclusion regarding the Cox family and persons, etc.," Means said in his statement. "If that is the case, that would be an inappropriate use of public resources. All Persons and Media sources should call upon the Gilbert Police Department and all other Agencies involved to release all their findings, reports, videos, photographs, and the like, unredacted and forthwith." "

Of course he would say that wouldn't he? What about the tactically timed release of the Cox family interviews?
MOO

I think it's just another of his fishing expeditions. He's already tried getting ahold of all that information via subpoenas, and since that didn't work (because it wasn't the right jurisdiction, has nothing to do with the current charges against his client, etc.) he's now trying to get the public to force LE to release that information so he can get ahold of it via other means (pun intended). Notice his wording is much the same as what he used in the (failed) subpoenas: "All Persons and Media sources should call upon the Gilbert Police Department and all other Agencies involved to release all their findings, reports, videos, photographs, and the like, unredacted and forthwith." He's casting his net wide and far to try and get anything and everything he can from LE. One wonders why he is so desperately interested in getting ahold of all this information when it has little to no bearing whatever on the current charges against his client? MOO.

If Mark Means thinks that the slow drip-fed "'tactically' timed release" of information is detrimental to his client and "an attempt to 'control the narrative' to fit a predetermined conclusion regarding the Cox family and persons, etc.," what in the world does he think is going to happen if LE were to publicly release, unredacted, everything they have on Lori, Chad, and company? I would think that such a course of action would be far more damning and detrimental to his client and others involved in this group than anything else. Does that even make sense? "Hey, you releasing information about my client is burning her at the stake. I want you to now pour gasoline on that fire by publicly releasing everything you have, unredacted, about her." What kind of defense attorney is this? :eek:

IMHO, I don’t see Lori being very religious at all... Given her many marriages, I don’t think she takes giving an oath to GOD seriously...that being said, I think her motive for all this craziness is she craves attention, drama, money, and a perfect life...I think in her mind, the only higher calling is for her to satisfy her greed and lust..

To me this yet another confirmation of the information from the unofficial "zombie email", describing MG's testimony to a friend, that has been out (not in MSM though) since early February.
Yes!! Definitely agree with you. However, I doubt we will hear everything that was in that “email” until a trial happens, but even if she just discusses a fraction of it, her interview will be worth it! IMO

Noting that I found an article that gives specific citation for the ‘raucous pool party’ claims:

Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Following the shooting, neighbors reported a pool party with loud music taking place at the home, according to a public Facebook post by Joe Pongratz, the landlord of the home. Pongratz also wrote in the post that while speaking with Lori Daybell during the days after the shooting, “she never sounded shocked, sad or heartbroken.”

ETA: Extra information and more names here:

New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone
Will be interesting to find out if MG was at this party? Please could you copy and paste the relevant bit from the Post Register article? It is N/A in EU for me.

Your info, Gigi, is actually more enticing than Nate's fancy promo.
Ha! I’ve been waiting for MG to come forward since February LOL

However, I have been very concerned for her safety, as well as her own family. I’m so glad she is going to speak out against these nutcases. It’s going to be difficult for her because I think, for a time she was definitely sucked in to some of their beliefs. IMO

However, I have been very concerned for her safety, as well as her own family. I’m so glad she is going to speak out against these nutcases. It’s going to be difficult for her because I think, for a time she was definitely sucked in to some of their beliefs. IMO
BBM. She must have been one of the lucky 144k.

If she truly believed that and her thinking was so messed up at the time, that's an insanity defense for sure. Idaho may not have it but Arizona does.

I'm not convinced she is insane. But if she conspired with Alex to get rid of Charles I think we need a good rational motive and I'm not seeing it. Someone who is irrational cannot easily enlist co-conspirators.

We are all assuming L&C were a couple by that time. The easy was out is to let Charles divorce her, take half of everything they had, give him full custody of JJ, and move to Idaho to give herself to Chad daily. I can see how she may have wanted Tammy out of teh picture and conspired with someone to get rid of her. But getting rid of Charles makes little sense. It's not liek the woman was unfamiliar with divorce.

If she thought she'd get more from life insurance than from a divorce that might be motive. But I think that issue is hardly settled. I don't think we have a definitive answer on Charles's state of residence at death. I know there is a probate filing in Texas by a business creditor that claims he is a Texas resident but we do not know if he had sufficiently established Texas residency to give Texas jurisdiction. I've stated before that if he ends up legally being declared an Arizona residence, she will get most of his estate including much of that life insurance policy. Regardless of whether that is true, if she BELIEVED that then it could be motive. But if she allowed the divorce to go through in Arizona where Charles filed, she'd still get half AND be gone of JJ.

So while I agree Lori does not seem to be acting rationally, any co-conspritors would probably have pointed these things out to her. So if she conspired with someone like Alex, what did he get out of it?

None of this makes any sense!
Of course it doesn’t. You are trying to rationalize something that isn’t rational IMO.

Normal people would not behave in this manner, but it’s Something that happens way too often. A spouse murders a spouse for monetary gain, another lover, or revenge. I have no clue if LV and CD really believe in this zombie crap, but it seems they have told enough people that it’s worth investigating.

IMO, they are hiding behind religion in order to justify their actions. They may have had a small group that bought in for a little while, but once the kids went missing and this became national, this group is distancing themselves. Some are starting to speak out and it just so happens the zombie talk has been consistent with them all (besides the Cox bunch). Coincidence? I don’t think so. Where there’s smoke there’s fire, MOO

Ha! I’ve been waiting for MG to come forward since February LOL

'Can't help but have cautious hope you're right about info MG is sharing.

BBM. She must have been one of the lucky 144k.
Oh, I think MG was a part of the 144,000. In fact, I think CD had his eye on MG before LV came along. That is a big fat MOO, but somewhere I read something that made me believe that. I will try to remember where, but it may be a case of reading something we can’t discuss yet.

'Can't help but have cautious hope you're right about info MG is sharing.
Yes, I’m cautious as well because I’m sure she’s not going to share everything on a news interview.

I do think we will have to wait until a trial happens (if it does) to hear all of it. I’m just hoping she provides enough information to sink them. MOO

Yes, I’m cautious as well because I’m sure she’s not going to share everything on a news interview.

I do think we will have to wait until a trial happens (if it does) to hear all of it. I’m just hoping she provides enough information to sink them. MOO
I think she went to police and told them everything she knew a long time ago. She had nothing to gain by protecting Lori and Chad at that point. IMO she's not like IP who changed his mind after initially cooperating.

ETA: She's a potential witness in all Lori and Chad's cases. I hope she has receipts and that more insiders come forward.

Last edited:
Completely agree. So that begs the questions, if Charles wanted a divorce and custody of JJ, why didn't she take the easy way out and agree to that? She would have gotten a substantial amount of money most likely. Why kill him, be stuck with JJ, and face the legal consequences?
Spite and life insurance.

I think she went to police and told them everything she knew a long time ago. She had nothing to gain by protecting Lori and Chad at that point. IMO she's not like IP who changed his mind after initially cooperating.

ETA: She's a potential witness in all Lori and Chad's cases. I hope she has receipts and that more insiders come forward.
With MG and B.B. hiding out, how dangerous are these people? :eek:

I know we’ve heard of people dying and being shot at. I’m curious as to how deep this goes and how far everyone is willing to go to make sure these secrets aren’t shared? It’s frightening to know that anyone could be intermingled with some of these people who are in this group and have no idea.

All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member