Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

I'm wondering about this, too. Maybe we will learn something true/valuable OR maybe we will hear a different but new galaxy spin?
The podcasts are on youtube (at least some of them). I listened to one and parts of another. Lori, JM, and MG ssounded completely sane in theirs. That's more than I can say for the other one I listened to.

I suggest you listen and tell us what you think.

I think it has been in several of the news reports. Melanie is refered to as Lori's best friend at the time of CV's death in the teaser for Nate's upcoming piece. I don't think you become best friends in a few months. Maybe some people do.

What was in the news reports? She knew her before the podcasts? Ive seen nothing that supports that notion, Do you have anything that indicates she knew her before the podcasts?

I say the indications are that Lori started looking outside her marriage around 2014/15. Not necessarily for an affair but for something new - she lacked drama and conflict after 8/9 years of marriage. Those hadn't been quiet years of marriage either, there were court hearings and custody battles and the odd psych. evaluation, as well as JJ's formal adoption in 2014 as a two year old. Big moves, mainland to island, then back to mainland, especially knowing how much Lori loves Hawaii, likely signal a problem she was trying to fix.

I'd go with Charles' observations. He doesn't describe her as hitting rock-bottom, but in approx 2015 he noticed a concerning change that he was able to pinpoint 4 years later, and that sounds to me like a crisis point. April confirms that is when Lori developed an obsession, and Colby leaving could be to get away from family problems, even though he had a new baby brother. He said wtte that he thought it strange that they would adopt JJ at this time in their lives. The circumstances were different in that the opportunity for adoption presented itself, but with Lori indulging a new obsession so soon after adopting JJ, and moving to AZ when JJ was 4 1/2, it does make me think that her heart wasn't in the place that people around her thought it was. I think Colby said early on (his interview with Justin Lum) that Tylee was more or less competing with Charles to parent JJ (my words not his). He didn't say competing with Lori. I think she just has always been able to fool people, even those closest to her, and people including family are dispensible to her. Colby being a case in point. Ian wrote that she abandoned Melani. People who knew her don't recognize her now, Colby, April, Kay and Larry, Annie...and I think it's because she dropped the pretense. It stopped serving her because she wanted to leave them all behind and start afresh, and she did what she is good at, instead of taking responsibility she had to create fault in others. Charles was a cheat or possessed, Kay was threatening her, JJ was her niece's drug-baby, JR was an abuser.

I thought it was very interesting that Summer said -

"She’s made a lot of mistakes and she’s paid high prices for those mistakes. She is a very humble person. She doesn’t blame other people, she takes responsibility for herself."

It doesn't tally with the Lori we've seen on bodycam footage and in police reports, and running away. It's a whitewash. Which is very silly with the evidence now out there.

moo

RSBM.
I’m wondering if JJ’s adoption was a trigger for her. If she’s all about “appearances” and took him in to look like such a saint, perhaps it was the beginning of a slow, downward spiral...? Loving and parenting a child with special needs has layers and layers of stresses, largely unknown by others. Curious to think about how that may have played into this.

I also had to laugh at the comment of the “high prices” she’s had to pay. Clearly, she never paid enough if she continued to make the same mistakes over and over again. This last “oopsie!” of hers will come at the largest price, she will never be able to recover from—deaths of those who once called and trusted her as “family”. MOO.

What was in the news reports? She knew her before the podcasts? Ive seen nothing that supports that notion, Do you have anything that indicates she knew her before the podcasts?
No I don't have anything concrete. I may have misheard it. But Nate is now referring to her as Lori's best friend.

RSBM.
I’m wondering if JJ’s adoption was a trigger for her. If she’s all about “appearances” and took him in to look like such a saint, perhaps it was the beginning of a slow, downward spiral...? Loving and parenting a child with special needs has layers and layers of stresses, largely unknown by others. Curious to think about how that may have played into this.

I also had to laugh at the comment of the “high prices” she’s had to pay. Clearly, she never paid enough if she continued to make the same mistakes over and over again. This last “oopsie!” of hers will come at the largest price, she will never be able to recover from—deaths of those who once called and trusted her as “family”. MOO.
I agree. She referred to JJ as a drug baby. Not exactly a term of endearment. The fact that JJ wasn’t her bio son probably made her even more resentful. IMO Lori only cares about Lori.

The podcasts are on youtube (at least some of them). I listened to one and parts of another. Lori, JM, and MG ssounded completely sane in theirs. That's more than I can say for the other one I listened to.

I suggest you listen and tell us what you think.

I listened to the "intro" podcast quite some time ago. I commented on the podcasts at that time as well as many times before and after. And, still... I'm prepared for possible strangeness spin. That doesn't mean I'm right... it's JMO

I am so glad that MG is FINALLY going public! I’ve stated several threads back, that if she ever talks publicly, it will be damning to LV and CD. I am here for it!

If you’ve sleuthed elsewhere, then you know MG has a story to tell and it will 100% support what Charles Vallow was trying to tell people. Oh and also that little note that Ian compiled.

Obviously, MG was close enough to these two fools that they thought she would lie for them about having the kids, so there’s that o_O

I agree. She referred to JJ as a drug baby. Not exactly a term of endearment. The fact that JJ wasn’t her bio son probably made her even more resentful. IMO Lori only cares about Lori.
Completely agree. So that begs the questions, if Charles wanted a divorce and custody of JJ, why didn't she take the easy way out and agree to that? She would have gotten a substantial amount of money most likely. Why kill him, be stuck with JJ, and face the legal consequences?

Completely agree. So that begs the questions, if Charles wanted a divorce and custody of JJ, why didn't she take the easy way out and agree to that? She would have gotten a substantial amount of money most likely. Why kill him, be stuck with JJ, and face the legal consequences?
Well... because he was a zombie. That’s what Lori thought, IMO. Or what Chad told her he was.

Not exactly sure when they met, but I absolutely believe they became close.

MG was close enough to Lori to support her enough to go with her to the police station over Charles.

MG was close enough that Chad called and asked her to lie about having the children.

IMO, MG knows things that will substantiate everything that Charles, Brandon, and Ian have said.

MG’s perspective will be pretty explosive. MOO

*snip*...Not exactly sure when they met, but I absolutely believe they became close

MG’s perspective will be pretty explosive...*snip*

I agree 100%. I was contending the notion she knew Lolo prior to the podcasts and any characterization of being best friends was time dependent. I believe they were close but I don’t believe they knew each other before the initial podcast time frame.

Well... because he was a zombie. That’s what Lori thought, IMO. Or what Chad told her he was.

If she truly believed that and her thinking was so messed up at the time, that's an insanity defense for sure. Idaho may not have it but Arizona does.

I'm not convinced she is insane. But if she conspired with Alex to get rid of Charles I think we need a good rational motive and I'm not seeing it. Someone who is irrational cannot easily enlist co-conspirators.

We are all assuming L&C were a couple by that time. The easy was out is to let Charles divorce her, take half of everything they had, give him full custody of JJ, and move to Idaho to give herself to Chad daily. I can see how she may have wanted Tammy out of teh picture and conspired with someone to get rid of her. But getting rid of Charles makes little sense. It's not liek the woman was unfamiliar with divorce.

If she thought she'd get more from life insurance than from a divorce that might be motive. But I think that issue is hardly settled. I don't think we have a definitive answer on Charles's state of residence at death. I know there is a probate filing in Texas by a business creditor that claims he is a Texas resident but we do not know if he had sufficiently established Texas residency to give Texas jurisdiction. I've stated before that if he ends up legally being declared an Arizona residence, she will get most of his estate including much of that life insurance policy. Regardless of whether that is true, if she BELIEVED that then it could be motive. But if she allowed the divorce to go through in Arizona where Charles filed, she'd still get half AND be gone of JJ.

So while I agree Lori does not seem to be acting rationally, any co-conspritors would probably have pointed these things out to her. So if she conspired with someone like Alex, what did he get out of it?

None of this makes any sense!

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Almost 800 comments on Nate's FB...

And 75,000 views! I try not to spend too much time on SM but this case is different. There is enormous interest from a huge number of people. It’s too bad we can’t further some of that discussion here because it’s scintillating stuff. I have no doubt our super sleuths like @Tortoise @Gardener1850 and @tresir2012 would devour some of those theory’s. Maybe they are already in some of the groups. Hard to keep up with the all the posts and I’m not a big SM user.

PS: don’t mean to exclude the other awesome contributors here but they came to mind. Everyone has contributed so much to this bizarro case.

Cheers all...

MG reveals a lot in that short preview. IMO she confirms that Chad is the mastermind and that there's no wider cult involved in the deaths and disappearances. I think that she (as an insider) believes that the kids are no longer alive.

I wonder if she was told about JJ being a zombie when she visited Lori on September 19 (if that was her). What was said about Tylee?

Not exactly sure when they met, but I absolutely believe they became close.

MG was close enough to Lori to support her enough to go with her to the police station over Charles.

MG was close enough that Chad called and asked her to lie about having the children.

IMO, MG knows things that will substantiate everything that Charles, Brandon, and Ian have said.

MG’s perspective will be pretty explosive. MOO
I think MG may be how Lori and Chad met. He then came to a Mesa conference IIRC. Will re check the timeline. MOO.

From the timeline linked in post 1.

June 2017 – Family members say Lori and Chad first met sometime around June 2017 (Daily Mail).

Summer of 2017 – Chad meets author and podcaster, Melanie Gibb (MG), for the first time after he speaks at a campout in Northern Utah. MG invites him to speak in her hometown of Mesa, Arizona (Chad's Forward for MG's book).

24 Sept 2017 – Tylee’s 15th birthday. Lori posts a “happy birthday” message to her on Instagram that mentions Perry High School in Gilbert, AZ. @lolo4kauai on Instagram: “My Beautiful daughter turned 15 today ! Happy birthday Ty Ty !! I love you so much!!! JJ says "hi Tylee Ryan Perry High School " ”

Dec 2017 – Lori and Chad made their first appearance together on a podcast (Daily Mail)

June 2018 – Chad finishes writing his “Times of Turmoil” book series and "felt prompted" to speak about the book in AZ in July. He contacts author Melanie Gibb and MG arranges a joint speaking event with Chad and another speaker (Chad’s blog).

3 June 2018 – Tylee creates a 2nd Roblox account under username “Tyleearyan”. Profile - Roblox

7 June 2018 – Tylee joins Wattpad; Her location is shown as Chandler, AZ. Tylee Ryan (@TyleeRyan) - Wattpad

27 June 2018 – Chad announces a book signing on his blog for his book “Reclaiming Liberty”, the last book in his “Times of Turmoil”series.

30 June 2018 – Chad holds a book signing in Sugar City, ID (Chad’s blog It’s finally here! | cdaybell.com).

13 July 2018 – Chad speaks at an event in Mesa, AZ with another author and he has a book signing after; This event was arranged by Chad’s author friend, Melanie Gibb (Websleuths Verified Insider).

25 July 2018 – Tylee adds song “watch” by Billie Eilish to her Youtube channel. This appears to be her last activity on Youtube. tylee ryan

24 Sept 2018 – Tylee’s 16th birthday.

Sept 2018 - Chad starts speaking on a podcast called "Glimpses Through the Veil" (Podcast website & Event Flyers).

15 Sept 2018 - Chad speaks at a prepper event in Brigham City, Utah (Event Flyers).

26-27 Oct 2018 - Chad speaks at a prepper event in St George, Utah (Event Flyers).

16-17 Nov 2018 Chad speaks at a prepper event in Mesa, AZ (Event Flyers).

Late 2018 – Lori and Chad met at a “prepper event” in AZ where Chad gave a talk. (Dateline).

Nov 2018 – Brenda Dye is elected to her position as Fremont Co Coroner. She has a high school education and works as an advanced EMT at Fremont Co EMS (Post Register).

5 Dec 2018 – Lori & Chad, along with others, do a podcast together titled “Time to Warrior Up” with the topic mostly being about the end of the world (East Idaho News, HLN True Crime).

Jan 2019 – Chad is a guest interview on “Time To Warrior Up” podcast with Lori co-hosting the podcast along with hosts JM & MG (podcast website).

Jan 2019 (Approx) - Lori emails Chad a video of herself dancing; Charles found the video because Lori was not technologically savvy and did not delete the email from the “sent” folder. This lead CV to believe Lori was having an affair with Chad (According to CV’s sister KW, in Jan 30, 2020 Presser).

Late January 2019 – Abt 2 weeks before CV files for divorce, Lori takes JJ and moves out of the Chandler, AZ home she was sharing with CV. JJ’s grandmother, KW, says Lori told CV she no longer cared about him or JJ. Then Lori abandons Charles and JJ for 58 days; her whereabouts during this time are unknown and her communication with CV is limited; KW says she believes Tylee was staying with other relatives during this time. (Divorce Documents, Fox10 Phoenix, KSLTV News).

I thought it may be good to have this part of the timeline here ready for when the interview with MG airs.

Last edited:
If she truly believed that and her thinking was so messed up at the time, that's an insanity defense for sure. Idaho may not have it but Arizona does.

I'm not convinced she is insane. But if she conspired with Alex to get rid of Charles I think we need a good rational motive and I'm not seeing it. Someone who is irrational cannot easily enlist co-conspirators.

We are all assuming L&C were a couple by that time. The easy was out is to let Charles divorce her, take half of everything they had, give him full custody of JJ, and move to Idaho to give herself to Chad daily. I can see how she may have wanted Tammy out of teh picture and conspired with someone to get rid of her. But getting rid of Charles makes little sense. It's not liek the woman was unfamiliar with divorce.

If she thought she'd get more from life insurance than from a divorce that might be motive. But I think that issue is hardly settled. I don't think we have a definitive answer on Charles's state of residence at death. I know there is a probate filing in Texas by a business creditor that claims he is a Texas resident but we do not know if he had sufficiently established Texas residency to give Texas jurisdiction. I've stated before that if he ends up legally being declared an Arizona residence, she will get most of his estate including much of that life insurance policy. Regardless of whether that is true, if she BELIEVED that then it could be motive. But if she allowed the divorce to go through in Arizona where Charles filed, she'd still get half AND be gone of JJ.

So while I agree Lori does not seem to be acting rationally, any co-conspritors would probably have pointed these things out to her. So if she conspired with someone like Alex, what did he get out of it?

None of this makes any sense!
It is no assumption they were a couple at the time. The fake email that Chad had Lori send to him pretending to be Charles wanting help writing a book is proof they were together before Charles' death. Charles had no property assets and she had already cleared him out of his business money so exactly what half would she be getting in a divorce? I am just trying to follow your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop