Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say the indications are that Lori started looking outside her marriage around 2014/15. Not necessarily for an affair but for something new - she lacked drama and conflict after 8/9 years of marriage. Those hadn't been quiet years of marriage either, there were court hearings and custody battles and the odd psych. evaluation, as well as JJ's formal adoption in 2014 as a two year old. Big moves, mainland to island, then back to mainland, especially knowing how much Lori loves Hawaii, likely signal a problem she was trying to fix.
Agree with your entire post but wanted to address this part.

It is extremely common for people to move to Hawaii and regret it after a couple of years. Living here is far different from being a tourist. It's tough to live here compared to the mainland in so many ways. Where I work we hire a lot of mainlanders and I would say about 75% don't stay for 3 years because they or their spouse can't take the island life. So what happened with Lori and Charles is the norm. Add to that the stress of raising an autistic child and I can see how she might have been dissatisfied with the direction her life was taking.

She is definitely guilty of violating the court order but that is a misdemeanor.

My only point is that the felony charge of not supporting her kids can only be proven by absence of evidence. If the police did not look hard enough then they may have missed, say, cash payments Lori made to someone to watch them.
She would have to provide the details. If they have all her accounts and see the SS payments going into her account but nothing coming out for either cash withdrawals or other payments then she would have to show the source of her income for those cash payments, which presumably she does not have. If she has not declared all her sources of income, then that would be another charge I guess. They will get her in the end unless she can show she is supporting them using the SS money. MOO.

I never thought of it like that. I guess it just seems suspicious because of who we are talking about. The OP would not give anymore details other than she is an employee of the landfill and she has seen this with her own eyes.
Perhaps he is getting rid of evidence that LE missed when they did the searches. MOO

I hope FBI go and retrieve it to check it all out.

I know some on here believe the kids really could be in hiding, as much as I try to keep an open mind and sincerely hope they are alive I am not buying it. If the kids were truly in hiding it would require Lori to have a purpose and to be selfless to the greater good of the kids. Imo she isn't capable of putting others first, she is not a well woman.
She got caught now she is making up threats to her children as reason to hide them, not giving any credence to that.
She is not human, anything out of this groups mouths are lies lies lies. Imo the children are deceased and they need justice.
I was glad to see that MG will be interviewing and hopefully she will shed more light. She is the only one that refused to lie when asked to. This is all my opinion, I appreciate all points of view but I don't believe they are in hiding.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
She’s been in hiding for 5 months and likely knows more about Lori and Chad Daybell than anyone else.
At the beginning written on the clapperboard is Dateline. Is Dateline producing this or East Idaho News, or is it a collaboration between them?

And MG has been in hiding for 5 months? Why? Has her life been threatened too like BB? Is she living in fear of retaliation for speaking out and cooperating with LE? Is she just trying to lay low and distance herself from this whole mess? What's going on? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's going to be a long wait until Tuesday. MOO.

I think this interview with Melanie Gibb is going to reveal far more about Lolo and Chad than the paltry garbage we got from the family mouthpieces. This is one they can’t ignore or claim “they don’t know Lolo like we do”. There’s every indication MG knows her better than her own moon bat family. This will probably not look good for Melani either if Nate goes down that road. Rumor is MG might be testifying for Brandon in her custody case.

For anyone who has listened to the podcasts, how far out there is MG? Does she seems more grounded or is she rotating around the galaxy like the other players?

So big question here: are the kids in hiding from Chad? :eek:
Doubtful. Chad seems to be in on it. Whatever "it" is. JMO.

ETA: Consider for a moment that he was one of the ones who called MG trying to get her to lie to LE about the whereabouts of the children. He knew about the kids and that they were unaccounted for. By calling MG to try covering for him and Lori he showed that he was afraid of LE digging deeper and finding out something they, as newly married husband and wife, didn't want LE to know about.

Last edited:
Doubtful. Chad seems to be in on it. Whatever "it" is. JMO.

ETA: Consider for a moment that he was one of the ones who called MG trying to get her to lie to LE about the whereabouts of the children. He knew about the kids and that they were unaccounted for. By calling MG to try covering for him and Lori he showed that he was afraid of LE digging deeper and finding out something they, as newly married husband and wife, didn't want LE to know about.
Good point. Thank you for reminding me about that. This promo really got me thinking what if’s. I watched it several times and will probably watch it a couple more. Should be interesting to hear on Tuesday.

I think this interview with Melanie Gibb is going to reveal far more about Lolo and Chad than the paltry garbage we got from the family mouthpieces. This is one they can’t ignore or claim “they don’t know Lolo like we do”. There’s every indication MG knows her better than her own moon bat family. This will probably not look good for Melani either if Nate goes down that road. Rumor is MG might be testifying for Brandon in her custody case.

For anyone who has listened to the podcasts, how far out there is MG? Does she seems more grounded or is she rotating around the galaxy like the other players?

I listened to one podcast yesterday. It was the one with Jason Mow, Melanie Gibb, and Lolo. I'm not religious at all so it was not something I enjoyed listening to. But in my opinion they all came across and sane, well-grounded, and just trying to inspire people to have hope even when things are tough. Jason did probably 90% of the talking. It was religious but not preachy. But my impression was not at all negative.

One thing that I am confused about is that in the podcast they seemed to imply that both Jason and Melanie had met Lori fairly recently (recently before Nov 2018) yet elsewhere we have heard that Melanie was an old friend of Lori. Hopefully that will be addressed in the interview. Because if she only knew her a little over a year that would be a lot different from them knowing each other for 10 years.

Hopefully we will hear who she has been in hiding from but I doubt that.

At the beginning written on the clapperboard is Dateline. Is Dateline producing this or East Idaho News, or is it a collaboration between them?

And MG has been in hiding for 5 months? Why? Has her life been threatened too like BB? Is she living in fear of retaliation for speaking out and cooperating with LE? Is she just trying to lay low and distance herself from this whole mess? What's going on? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's going to be a long wait until Tuesday. MOO.

Interesting question because the production values on this promo are pretty high. Maybe that's within the capabilities of a small online news outlet, or...maybe Dateline is helping out somebody that helped them out?? (Either way, more power to ya, EIN.)

And another reason Melanie might have been laying low -- the news on this case is being paid out according to a schedule that suits law enforcement's poking and prodding. Maybe Melanie has been holding on to this tea and is spilling it when LE wants her to do that. "I'll see your Janis and Summer...and raise you Melanie Gibb."

Interesting question because the production values on this promo are pretty high. Maybe that's within the capabilities of a small online news outlet, or...maybe Dateline is helping out somebody that helped them out?? (Either way, more power to ya, EIN.)

And another reason Melanie might have been laying low -- the news on this case is being paid out according to a schedule that suits law enforcement's poking and prodding. Maybe Melanie has been holding on to this tea and is spilling it when LE wants her to do that. "I'll see your Janis and Summer...and raise you Melanie Gibb."
Nate Eaton is working with Dateline
Nate Eaton - Reporter

I’ve never seen that. Where did we hear she was an old friend? From everything I’ve seen she was introduced to Melanie via the podcasts.
I think it has been in several of the news reports. Melanie is refered to as Lori's best friend at the time of CV's death in the teaser for Nate's upcoming piece. I don't think you become best friends in a few months. Maybe some people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop