Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. So that begs the questions, if Charles wanted a divorce and custody of JJ, why didn't she take the easy way out and agree to that? She would have gotten a substantial amount of money most likely. Why kill him, be stuck with JJ, and face the legal consequences?
In Jan 2019, I compare Lori to a missile that had already launched. She was armed with a list of 'dark spirits' who would get in her way. She was no longer acting as a wife and a mother, she was a God and a 'gatherer' for the mission. She was infatuated with it and told Charles he was already dead. She cleared out the business bank account and blocked his access to his life policy; both of these things would not be discovered if he died imminently, and we can see that details of Lori's mission would have gone to the grave with Charles. There would be no purpose to her actions if Charles lived and divorced her, no policy payout and the business monies would be recoverable if not through legal action, through any divorce settlement. Something must have gone wrong with her plan, imo, and she disappeared for two months and had to let the dust settle on that, but not for too long, as we see.

Perhaps we should look at it through the lens of the man who wrote the list ranking Lori's family members, whose wife also was to die, paving his future.

Subsequent to Jan 2019, Charles' divorce petition, phsychiatric evaluation petition and order of protection contained allegations related to Lori's role in 'the mission', her threats to kill him, her mental instability and unfitness as a mother.

I doubt if Charles (and Tylee imo) were left alive, with his (their) knowledge of Lori and Chad's association and all the details including the "strange link" to a website about their church and "crazy people", that Tammy's sudden death would have bypassed the noses of the police. I think Chad was eliminating reporting parties when he drew up the list of dark people in Lori's life. The deaths of Charles and Tammy came with planned monetary gain but that's nothing compared to the prospect of being convicted of murdering his wife and spending his life behind bars.

MOO

In Jan 2019, I compare Lori to a missile that had already launched. She was armed with a list of 'dark spirits' who would get in her way. She was no longer acting as a wife and a mother, she was a God and a 'gatherer' for the mission. She was infatuated with it and told Charles he was already dead. She cleared out the business bank account and blocked his access to his life policy; both of these things would not be discovered if he died imminently, and we can see that details of Lori's mission would have gone to the grave with Charles. There would be no purpose to her actions if Charles lived and divorced her, no policy payout and the business monies would be recoverable if not through legal action, through any divorce settlement. Something must have gone wrong with her plan, imo, and she disappeared for two months and had to let the dust settle on that, but not for too long, as we see.

Perhaps we should look at it through the lens of the man who wrote the list ranking Lori's family members, whose wife also was to die, paving his future.

Subsequent to Jan 2019, Charles' divorce petition, phsychiatric evaluation petition and order of protection contained allegations related to Lori's role in 'the mission', her threats to kill him, her mental instability and unfitness as a mother.

I doubt if Charles (and Tylee imo) were left alive, with his (their) knowledge of Lori and Chad's association and all the details including the "strange link" to a website about their church and "crazy people", that Tammy's sudden death would have bypassed the noses of the police. I think Chad was eliminating reporting parties when he drew up the list of dark people in Lori's life. The deaths of Charles and Tammy came with planned monetary gain but that's nothing compared to the prospect of being convicted of murdering his wife and spending his life behind bars.

MOO
You are so good at this, Tortoise!! Where do you stand on the lack of Tammy's autopsy results being released? Do you think they are not complete or are the findings not showing anything nefarious? Is LE just holding the results while all of the parties continue to spill information which could be productive? Just curious on your thoughts.

MOO

Tortoise, do you recall any mention of LV being dissatisfied with CV because he was not strong enough spiritually? Something along the lines of wanting a genuine spiritual leader? Maybe April said it?

I was curious if it rings a bell for you. I am wondering 1) if I made that up, and if not 2) was it genuine and pre-dated her meeting CD or was expressed subsequent to them meeting. TIA!

Noting that I found an article that gives specific citation for the ‘raucous pool party’ claims:

Court docs, body camera detail aftermath of shooting that killed Charles Vallow | East Idaho News

Following the shooting, neighbors reported a pool party with loud music taking place at the home, according to a public Facebook post by Joe Pongratz, the landlord of the home. Pongratz also wrote in the post that while speaking with Lori Daybell during the days after the shooting, “she never sounded shocked, sad or heartbroken.”

ETA: Extra information and more names here:

New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone
I'm not doubting the landlord said it. I'm looking for an actual text message from a neighbor or corroboration from a neighbor on the date of Charles' death. I would presume that perhaps just the kids, Alex, LVD out swimming could be rowdy enough. I believe Colby said his mom was out back when he went that night. I guess my thinking is they may have been out there being loud, but I don't think they had 25 people over, which is what I picture when people keep saying "raucous pool party". Just MOO.

” All Persons and Media sources should call upon the Gilbert Police Department and all other Agencies involved to release all their findings, reports, videos, photographs, and the like, unredacted and forthwith." "
RSBM
Wwwooooww!! “Unredacted and FORTHWITH”??!!!? Sounds like he HAS been reading up on legal manuals!!:D LOL. JMO

Tortoise, do you recall any mention of LV being dissatisfied with CV because he was not strong enough spiritually? Something along the lines of wanting a genuine spiritual leader? Maybe April said it?

I was curious if it rings a bell for you. I am wondering 1) if I made that up, and if not 2) was it genuine and pre-dated her meeting CD or was expressed subsequent to them meeting. TIA!
April said it. IIRC, it was in the Dateline interview of April.

Of course it doesn’t. You are trying to rationalize something that isn’t rational IMO.

Normal people would not behave in this manner, but it’s Something that happens way too often. A spouse murders a spouse for monetary gain, another lover, or revenge. I have no clue if LV and CD really believe in this zombie crap, but it seems they have told enough people that it’s worth investigating.

IMO, they are hiding behind religion in order to justify their actions. They may have had a small group that bought in for a little while, but once the kids went missing and this became national, this group is distancing themselves. Some are starting to speak out and it just so happens the zombie talk has been consistent with them all (besides the Cox bunch). Coincidence? I don’t think so. Where there’s smoke there’s fire, MOO

I’m also recently reminded by a timeline review, that Lori bought her wedding band six days before Tammy was shot at by the ‘paint baller’... yikes.

It is no assumption they were a couple at the time. The fake email that Chad had Lori send to him pretending to be Charles wanting help writing a book is proof they were together before Charles' death. Charles had no property assets and she had already cleared him out of his business money so exactly what half would she be getting in a divorce? I am just trying to follow your logic.

We don't know what assets Charles had. Mormons are savers and Charles was a financial advisor nearing retirement. It makes no sense to me that he was broke, but maybe he was. If she divorced him she would also likely get substantial alimony.

I believe they were a couple at the time but we really don't know when Lori turned from fan-girl to concubine.

If Mark Means thinks that the slow drip-fed "'tactically' timed release" of information is detrimental to his client and "an attempt to 'control the narrative' to fit a predetermined conclusion regarding the Cox family and persons, etc.," what in the world does he think is going to happen if LE were to publicly release, unredacted, everything they have on Lori, Chad, and company? I would think that such a course of action would be far more damning and detrimental to his client and others involved in this group than anything else. Does that even make sense? "Hey, you releasing information about my client is burning her at the stake. I want you to now pour gasoline on that fire by publicly releasing everything you have, unredacted, about her." What kind of defense attorney is this? :eek:
I have actually been wondering about the thinking of the Gilbert (or is it Chandler) PD. I don't think they have any reason to be biased or to manipulate the story. But I had to wonder why that footage was release now. Perhaps it was due to a media request. Most police departments have policies on this kind of release and those policies are usually obtainable. It would be interesting if a sleuther could find those and post them. I'd be curious if teh release was within policy or was an exception.

With MG and B.B. hiding out, how dangerous are these people? :eek:

I know we’ve heard of people dying and being shot at. I’m curious as to how deep this goes and how far everyone is willing to go to make sure these secrets aren’t shared? It’s frightening to know that anyone could be intermingled with some of these people who are in this group and have no idea.

All jmo
That's an interesting point. If it goes no farther than Chad and Lori, why would MG be hiding out for 5 months? If she knows the inside information then feeling like she needs to hide is very telling.

You didn't make it up. I heard it somewhere as well. It was more that he was not growing spiritually in my memory.

Where do you stand on the lack of Tammy's autopsy results being released? Do you think they are not complete or are the findings not showing anything nefarious? Is LE just holding the results while all of the parties continue to spill information which could be productive? Just curious on your thoughts.
rsbm

These are my hunches - note this is speculation only -

- I think they have convened a Grand Jury which has voted to indict both of them.
- the results of the autopsy are probably back and while perhaps not detecting anything noxious in her organs, there are methods of murder which don't leave behind evidence, she was embalmed, and a determination of murder might be assisted by a lack of signs internally of natural disease.
- the Attorney General is reviewing everything before charging because it's not just a matter of proving how Tammy died but how both the parties are implicated.

Personally I think they've got Chad on the failed attempt - he provided details of Tammy's arrival home - and they've got Lori with her purchases of wedding gear.

JMO

That's an interesting point. If it goes no farther than Chad and Lori, why would MG be hiding out for 5 months? If she knows the inside information then feeling like she needs to hide is very telling.
And why is BB in hiding with his kids? This might be a small, but deadly cult. If anyone knows that it's BB and MG. Chad and Lori might have some minions left in Arizona willing to finish Alex's job. If I were IP, I'd be worried.

Like others I want to say it was April who said something like that, but I don't think we had it transcribed to refer back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoForJoy