Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is CD at the house? Anyone know?

Eric says at about 7:35 in the live video "We don't know if he (Chad) was home this morning or what lead up to these moments. All we know is there is a heavy police presence here. There's road blocks on all the roads that could lead up to Chad's house. This is on 1900 East as well as a small side road."

East Idaho News on Facebook Watch

It doesn't sound like it from Eric's comment. I went back to get the exact quote because I wasn't sure if I heard Eric right the first time. If he hasn't been living there, where has he been living? :confused: We were told Chad went to Utah at one point, but I assumed that was probably only a visit to his parents. Maybe not, though-- if Eric is correct and Chad hasn't been living in the house all this time since coming back from HI, then where has he been? And has the FBI been watching him all this time? Maybe Chad finally slipped up while wandering around free? I hope an arrest is coming soon. MOO.
I thought he was staying with cp some of the time. Jmo but I thought I read that here on ws.

I can hardly read my eyeballs are all over the place. Doesn't he live in the house?

Here's the full quote from Eric at about around 8:28 in the video:

"Some of you are wondering if Chad's stayed at the house. We've heard he's stayed at the home several times..." (Then Eric laughs somewhat uncomfortably IMO o_O)

East Idaho News on Facebook Watch

Oh, Good Grief !!
I can already see how this court day is going to go IF LVD gets on the stand.
Her attorney's answers are basically saying that they are not going to answer.
Kind of like LVD pleading the 5th on every question asked.
This is going to be a mess, IMO
I hope for the sake of JJ and Tylee that the prosecutors can get answers needed to find them, even though I don't believe they are still alive but at least say what happened and where they are.
I can’t imagine how they can present any viable defense without putting Lori on the stand. She may be confident enough to try to talk her way out of this, à la Arias, but I’m sure her attorneys would see that as a bad move. I can’t wait to see how they try to defend this.

I thought he was staying with cp some of the time. Jmo but I thought I read that here on ws.

No, I think some speculated about it, but I don't recall that ever being confirmed. There was that whole encounter with the reporter who went to CP's house, rang the door bell and asked if Chad was there and CP said "no and I wouldn't tell you if he was here" (not an exact quote, I'm paraphrasing from memory). Then CP took a photo of the reporter when she was getting into her car. After that encounter some people were convinced Chad must be staying there, but we never saw any evidence of it. MOO.

No, I think some speculated about it, but I don't recall that ever being confirmed. There was that whole encounter with the reporter who went to CP's house, rang the door bell and asked if Chad was there and CP said "no and I wouldn't tell you if he was here" (not an exact quote, I'm paraphrasing from memory). Then CP took a photo of the reporter when she was getting into her car. After that encounter some people were convinced Chad must be staying there, but we never saw any evidence of it. MOO.
Thank you for clarifying, I knew it was discussed.

https://twitter.com/KSL5TV/status/1270372983698145283

KSL 5 TV
@KSL5TV

JUST IN: Rexburg Police with assistant from the FBI and the sheriff's office are serving a search warrant at the home of Lori Vallow's husband, Chad Daybell. https://ksltv.com/439071/chad-daybells-home/… #KSLTV #breaking #lorivallow #chaddaybell

Police Serve Search Warrant At Chad Daybell's Home
The Rexburg Police Department on Tuesday announced it is serving a search warrant at the home of Chad Daybell.
ksltv.com

8:11 AM · Jun 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

In article
“not available to news media outlets or the public and is only for the purview of Law Enforcement working on this case.”

This is a photo from our friend, idk if it’s okay to share here so if it needs deleted by mods go ahead.

Edit I have our friends permission to share the photo

Thank you for posting. Besides revealing the size of the LE presence for today's search, it also provides a great birds eye view of the proximity of other homes to CD's, which I had wondered about.

Prayers that today's search provides information which leads to the location of the children.

They have it barricaded off on both sides and are turning people around. This is going to be huge jmo

I agree this is potentially huge. I wonder if it's possible they have found the kids bodies?!? With this being a Rexburg Police warrant it probably means it's about the kids more than is about the investigation into Tammy's death. It's so strange that they are keeping the media father back this time than in January and they set up road blocks. It makes me think whatever evidence they are going to be bringing out of the house is too big to hide from the cameras in an evidence bag. Or they are really trying to keep the purpose of their warrant under wraps until they can announce with a presser or reveal the evidence in court. Maybe they are searching an area of the property that wasn't searched in January when there was snow on the ground? Maybe they have a cooperating witness on scene pointing out where to look for evidence?

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members