Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you on your way yet??? I just don't know what I would do if this was in "my neighborhood". You best keep us informed today!!!!!
Holy crap! They are checking the garbage cans for those tee shirts. (ha)
There must be something they feel is really important to get right now. LEO have had all this time to do search warrants on this home so something must have changed. Did the autopsy results come back with an identified anomaly?? Chad hiding substances in his portal closet perhaps?

ha ha ha!! we are all tingling with giddiness!! Just shows what pent-up emotion does to us.

Eric is on the scene:

Eric Grossarth
@ericgrossarth

#BREAKING Im down the road from the home of Chad Daybell where police and the FBI are serving a search warrant. Two kids Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan have been missing since September. #WhereAreTheKids?

10:05 AM · Jun 9, 2020

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1270356290582134785

I hope we get a live feed

East Idaho News Facebook page was indeed live streaming down the road. Nuthin' to see though with the roadblocks.... and the warrant is sealed. So, we wonder and post!

You gotta bet that every roach motel & mouse killer in that house is being bagged as we speak. Searching the house for hemlock tea, and the stash of dozen Risperidone tabs. Oh the tangled web we weave Chad.

Live Facebook feed - East Idaho News - Chad Daybell has a search warrant on his house right now that is being served. All the agencies served it.. there from 7 am.

I can't figure out how to link it

Nate isn't there yet... another rookie reporter on scene (well, down the road as it is blocked off in both directions at this time)

if its Eric, he isn't a rookie. He's Nates "partner in crime"...ha ha

Eric says the police arrived at 7 AM to serve the search warrant at Chad's house. Police will be there for several more hours. Search warrant is sealed. Eric says it's a Rexburg Police Dept search warrant being served with the help of the FBI and Fremont County SO. There are road blocks set up and they will be there most of the day.

ETA: Eric says they are keeping the media at a staging area and the cars going by him are being turned around at a road block. He also says that he has heard Chad has "stayed at the home several times". Eric is about a quarter mile from Chad's house and he was asked by police not to come any closer.

Last edited:
if its Eric, he isn't a rookie. He's Nates "partner in crime"...ha ha

My bad - I corrected and removed "rookie"... I didn't think before I used that word as I was just expecting Nate iykwim.

Thanks for the shout out and reminder of his partner in crime for recognition.

Eric says the police arrived at 7 AM to serve the search warrant at Chad's house. Police will be there for several more hours. Search warrant is sealed. Eric says it's a Rexburg Police Dept search warrant being served with the help of the FBI and Fremont County SO. There are road blocks set up and they will be there most of the day.

ETA: Eric says they are keeping the media at a staging area and the cars going by him are being turned around at a road block. He also says that he has heard Chad has "stayed at the home several times". Eric is about a quarter mile from Chad's house and he was asked by police not to come any closer.
I can hardly read my eyeballs are all over the place. Doesn't he live in the house?

I can hardly read my eyeballs are all over the place. Doesn't he live in the house?

It doesn't sound like it from Eric's comment. I went back to get the exact quote because I wasn't sure if I heard Eric right the first time. If he hasn't been living there, where has he been living? :confused: We were told Chad went to Utah at one point, but I assumed that was probably only a visit to his parents. Maybe not, though-- if Eric is correct and Chad hasn't been living in the house all this time since coming back from HI, then where has he been? And has the FBI been watching him all this time? Maybe Chad finally slipped up while wandering around free? I hope an arrest is coming soon. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm