Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seeing anyone with a shovel?

Trying to think of evidence that would have been missed in an earlier search with more limited information, but that CD could not have removed subsequent to that search without causing suspicion.

Looks like FBI mobile command center is there, a satellite truck, some sort of equipment truck (it almost looks like a black fire engine behind the house), but what I am most curious about is on the street - it appears to be a boat or vehicle under a white tarp on a small car hauler? Also, is that a train car type container (white box looking item at the corner?)

I agree this is potentially huge. I wonder if it's possible they have found the kids bodies?!? With this being a Rexburg Police warrant it probably means it's about the kids more than is about the investigation into Tammy's death. It's so strange that they are keeping the media father back this time than in January and they set up road blocks. It makes me think whatever evidence they are going to be bringing out of the house is too big to hide from the cameras in an evidence bag. Or they are really trying to keep the purpose of their warrant under wraps until they can announce with a presser or reveal the evidence in court. Maybe they are searching an area of the property that wasn't searched in January when there was snow on the ground? Maybe they have a cooperating witness on scene pointing out where to look for evidence?

MOO.
It is in relation to the children.

The search warrant is in reference to the missing children case, RPD Assistant Chief Gary Hagen wrote. However, it is a sealed warrant, so details are “not available to news media outlets or the public and is only for the purview of Law Enforcement working on this case.”
Authorities Serve Search Warrant At Chad Daybell's Home

Slightly surprising because Tammy was still alive when the children went missing.

MOO

ETA - I wonder if it being sealed means it wouldn't be part of discovery to Mr Means?

East Idaho News has posted the full drone flight video. Looks like they are digging around in an open dirt field and that there might possibly be a fire pit in the middle of the area. Three blue tarps or canopies in that area, with more being laid down.

ETA: It's not drone footage; Nate is in a helicopter and providing footage from there.

Last edited:
Anyone seeing anyone with a shovel?

Trying to think of evidence that would have been missed in an earlier search with more limited information, but that CD could not have removed subsequent to that search without causing suspicion.
Snow on the ground is the major difference I can think of. Plus Chad moving back in of course.

It is in relation to the children.

The search warrant is in reference to the missing children case, RPD Assistant Chief Gary Hagen wrote. However, it is a sealed warrant, so details are “not available to news media outlets or the public and is only for the purview of Law Enforcement working on this case.”
Authorities Serve Search Warrant At Chad Daybell's Home

Slightly surprising because Tammy was still alive when the children went missing.

MOO

ETA - I wonder if it being sealed means it wouldn't be part of discovery to Mr Means?
Yea but Tammy did go away to her parents end of sept - beginning of Oct dont know exact dates

East Idaho News has posted the full drone flight video. Looks like they are digging around in an open dirt field and that there might possibly be a fire pit in the middle of the area. Three blue tarps or canopies in that area, with more being laid down.
Oh my goodness, how very sad if the kids are there in the ground. If so it is beyond repulsive that Chad did this with his family living there, jmo

looks to be 5 areas where LEO are digging on the property.
Not sure but it appears 5 blue tent tarps are up on the property (different areas)

Correction - in better view from air it appeared there were 3 different tent tarps up (blue) on stakes and 2 tarps laying on ground. Officers walking all over the pasture behind the barn that is behind the home.

Looks like LE will be digging and sifting through what they dig, as there are three tarps laid near one blue canopy next to a large round area of dirt (with what looks like a burn pit) in the middle of the grassy field. There is another blue canopy sitting some distance away near what looks like an empty pond or an adjacent irrigation ditch or canal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm