Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with Google Earth check satellite images of Chad's property from before Sept 2019 and compare to the helicopter/drone views we are seeing today? I wonder if FBI has been watching for changes in the terrain over time?

Some people have described a burn pit but it looks to me like it might be an area where the ground has been scraped or raked off (so hard to tell from the air). It is rectangular and the activity appears to be around that area. My thoughts were they might be setting up a grid search area (much like they did for Caylee Anthony). It also appears they may have a table set up (sifting?). This is hard stuff to talk about, my heart goes out to those following this case because I think we need to strap in, it is going to be a bumpy & emotional ride.

This is a photo from our friend, idk if it’s okay to share here so if it needs deleted by mods go ahead.

Edit I have our friends permission to share the photo

Is that a screenshot from Nate's helicoptor?? Picture shows all the traffic there, but not the area where they are digging.. maybe we can get another screenshot... 2 tents, 3 tarps

Wow! I now know why Nate wasn't at the scene. They hired a helicopter STAT and were in the air. I'm impressed at this "non-metropolitan area" that has this type of coverage. MOO they have $ support for this from major networks as I'm sure that all of the biggies are wanting this type of coverage.

For me, it's very interesting to follow the flight to see the lay of the land.

SCOOP! You go Nate!

Can someone with Google Earth check satellite images of Chad's property from before Sept 2019 and compare to the helicopter/drone views we are seeing today? I wonder if FBI has been watching for changes in the terrain over time?
google earth can do that....go back in time..how far? I never knew that

Is that a screenshot from Nate's helicoptor?? Picture shows all the traffic there, but not the area where they are digging.. maybe we can get another screenshot... 2 tents, 3 tarps
No, sorry! It was from our friend in the area. I’m not quick enough on screenshots from videos. I’ll ask if he is willing to put his drone back up.

Wow! I now know why Nate wasn't at the scene. They hired a helicopter STAT and were in the air. I'm impressed at this "non-metropolitan area" that has this type of coverage. MOO they have $ support for this from major networks as I'm sure that all of the biggies are wanting this type of coverage.

SCOOP! You go Nate!
They have a helicopter
Fly in our helicopter this Fourth of July | East Idaho News

SCOOP! You go Nate!

Thought the same thing...like...." hey Keith, will you pay for a helicoptor surveillance for me"?

looks to be 5 areas where LEO are digging on the property.
Not sure but it appears 5 blue tent tarps are up on the property (different areas)

Correction - in better view from air it appeared there were 3 different tent tarps up (blue) on stakes and 2 tarps laying on ground. Officers walking all over the pasture behind the barn that is behind the home.

Can someone do screenshots? For some reason I cannot view, and my Firefox cannot even pull up twitter today GRRRRRR What a time that my 'puter is having problems.

TIA

SCOOP! You go Nate!
I wonder if Dateline is helping with expenses? And shared info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm