Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be very surprised if they find the children there. I'm thinking this could just be out of caution rather than specific intelligence?

I know, i keep saying the same thing---"nahhh, just can't be.

However, In September "their plans" were still so safe. The evil was September... but the shitstorm of stuff happening was not until the welfare check, really.

Didn't we share that Chad wanted to sell the house, BUT the kids didn't want him to.. Selling the house was probably in the original plan.

I still come back to ....nahhh, just can't be...

I will be very surprised if they find the children there. I'm thinking this could just be out of caution rather than specific intelligence?

I know, i keep saying the same thing---"nahhh, just can't be.

However, In September "their plans" were still so safe. The evil was September... but the shitstorm of stuff happening was not until the welfare check, really.

Didn't we share that Chad wanted to sell the house, BUT the kids didn't want him to.. Selling the house was probably in the original plan.

I still come back to ....nahhh, just can't be..
Oh no a burn pit :(

There was a "bonfire event there recently. oops--not sure where I read that...so moo moo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they need solid probable cause to execute search warrant. That tells me they think something or someone is buried there.

Exactly. A search warrant isn’t a broad document. LE has to list specific items they are looking for. It seems insane that the children would be buried there. If a cadaver dog is on site, then I’d think the children’s remains are listed in the search warrant.

As would others here, I would LOVE to see that search warrant.

Would Chad have to be served the warrant? Or if no one is home, can police still enter the property?

I personally took these photos of the back part of the property June 1, 2020. I do not live in the area. There appears to have been a scrap pile.

Attachments

• E07CA674-8716-48DD-9C60-576896ECAE2C.jpeg
    E07CA674-8716-48DD-9C60-576896ECAE2C.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 393
  • DF415EE1-603C-4C61-A76B-6E22AB8D95E7.jpeg
    DF415EE1-603C-4C61-A76B-6E22AB8D95E7.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 401
  • B7A2677E-7B7B-450C-9618-FB1216AB9A6F.jpeg
    B7A2677E-7B7B-450C-9618-FB1216AB9A6F.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 389
  • E216F89F-EA47-4810-9FB0-132B61B771EF.jpeg
    E216F89F-EA47-4810-9FB0-132B61B771EF.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 336
The google earth image does look like it was previously a burn pit. In todays footage it appears (at least to me) they have begun a grid search. Could they have brought in ground penetrating radar early this morning and have responded to the results. Or just the cadaver dogs hitting on a spot may be enough for the them to begin digging. Wonder when the search warrant was signed. If CD is not present, they just begin searching but I bet whoever was at the house got ahold of Chad right away.

It seems this search could have been prompted by any numbers of recent "activities" on the property... but it would have to be good reason to justify the signing of a warrant. for

Thank you for this still image! (I can't seem to successfully remove from my post :oops:)
upload_2020-6-9_12-28-10-png.250479

I wouldn't be surprised. These POI's have been arrogant from the start and barely covered their tracks. According to MG, they believed that no one would notice their actions because a big earthquake would happen in Utah and no one would even notice that they got married. I said back in January when they were searching Chad's house that they need to search the pond as well (but it was probably frozen then). Now it appears that they have drained it and are searching there. I hope they found the kids or some evidence that will lead to the kids' whereabouts. Or evidence leading to more charges. Chad wanted to sell the property soon after Tammy's death but his kids talked him out of it. I think something is hidden on that property that Chad didn't want found by his living family members that were staying there. But he couldn't convince them of a good reason to sell it back in October/November.

MOO.

Last edited:
Is that a screenshot from Nate's helicoptor?? Picture shows all the traffic there, but not the area where they are digging.. maybe we can get another screenshot... 2 tents, 3 tarps

Here is another from the live feed showing blue tents and tarps for readying for the tents to be put up, source embedded within photo snap of video feed.

My guess, they'll have more helicopter and drone later... to see where focus is. And also national news may give them a better camera to zoom in with... a la the LA car chases we see that can Zoooooooooom in and have better stability than Nate had this time.

MOO

tarps.JPG

That's sad. It might be because they were on the telephone poles and that is public property versus private property. If the people putting them up didn't have permission then the city/county/telephone company could have removed them. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that some cold-hearted person removed or defaced missing children signs. I've seen it happen in other cases. :(

Someone needs to print a bunch of custom yard signs, like the ones commonly used in elections, and ask local residents to post them in their yards. Those would be on private property and no one could (legally) remove them. A quick google search shows you can get those yard signs printed for under a dollar per sign (probably need to do a bulk printing though). Printing the t-shirts probably cost more than a dollar each... Just an idea...

MOO.
I would think they could get some signs donated.

No, sorry! It was from our friend in the area. I’m not quick enough on screenshots from videos. I’ll ask if he is willing to put his drone back up.

You betcha! The mainstream national and local and etc etc will fall over for such now that Nate has left in his helicopter.

MOO

View attachment 250476

Posted from google earth just now. Can't find date.
When I looked at the imagery in Google Earth Pro, the most recent view seemed to match this shot fully and was dated 9/10/2015. I wish they had a more recent satellite image like from mid-2019 to compare to current live shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli