Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Police, FBI serve search warrant at ‘doomsday’ husband Chad Daybell’s home; ‘numerous’ officers at property and roads shut down

Police in Rexburg have not made any arrests in connection to the search warrant served at Chad Daybell’s home on Tuesday morning. Sgt. Gary Hagen, the assistant chief of the Rexburg Police Department, confirmed on Tuesday that Chad Daybell and members of his family were at the home when Rexburg police served the search warrant along with the FBI.

Daybell and his family members have vacated the home while police search the property, but it is not known where they are at this time.

Sgt. Hagen declined to comment on whether dogs were involved in the search of the residence, citing the sealed search warrant.

CrimeOnline will have further updates when more information is available.

Just got a notification about the search warrant and blue tents set up on the property. Came here to get the updates and find out what's going on. Still catching up, but I'm sick at heart and excited all at the same time. Hope they've found the kids, but also scared that they have. :confused::(

Trying to manage my expectations here...thinking about other searches where there seemed to be something important found...search of Ron Logan's property in the Delphi girls' case, nothing found. But they didn't have tents up there.
Kelsey Berreth case, they found evidence but not her.
Suzanne Morphew case recently, when they searched a property her husband had worked on, were there tents up then? Nothing found as far as we know.
Hope this is different. The fact that tents are up is hopeful. But not holding my breath.

How much land or acreage goes with the house? Or are they searching someone else’s land?

thanks
That's part of the property that they are searching, based on the Fremont County property records. It's about 3.75 acres. Ugh, when I captured that info I forgot to capture the public records link to the property record, sorry.

I was thinking the same thing. The Kristen Smart case had several searches that did not turn anything up as well.
Trying to manage my expectations here...thinking about other searches where there seemed to be something important found...search of Ron Logan's property in the Delphi girls' case, nothing found. But they didn't have tents up there.
Kelsey Berreth case, they found evidence but not her.
Suzanne Morphew case recently, when they searched a property her husband had worked on, were there tents up then? Nothing found as far as we know.
Hope this is different. The fact that tents are up is hopeful. But not holding my breath.

Wow! I now know why Nate wasn't at the scene. They hired a helicopter STAT and were in the air. I'm impressed at this "non-metropolitan area" that has this type of coverage. MOO they have $ support for this from major networks as I'm sure that all of the biggies are wanting this type of coverage.

For me, it's very interesting to follow the flight to see the lay of the land.

SCOOP! You go Nate!
The Snake River Plain is beautiful. We farm here and Nate flew over my house in that footage. Side note: It rained here yesterday, heavily. I don't know what that might mean for digging.

If they are sifting through dirt is it going to be a long process, at least 3 or more days is my guess..I’m recalling the case of the two missing Wisconsin men burned on the property of a psychopathic farmer in Missouri... that was last summer and I believe it took close to a week...larger area to sift thou....

In MG's interview, she stated LEO attempted to contact her prior to the Thanksgiving holiday about the children but she waited until she returned from out of town for the holiday. There have been mentions of CD's promises coming back to tell his side of the story and then all will be revealed and until then everyone keep mum like they are. Maybe this is a congruence of pieces finally coming together, TD's autopsy results (ie: tox screen) coming back, key people were influenced after hearing MG state she wished she would not have believed LD & CD, now feels silly and is remorseful for not cooperating sooner to come forward. Even the timing of the tee shirts missing is suspect to me although the power company is probably more likely in that case.

If they are sifting through dirt is it going to be a long process, at least 3 or more days is my guess..I’m recalling the case of the two missing Wisconsin men burned on the property of a psychopathic farmer in Missouri... that was last summer and I believe it took close to a week...larger area to sift thou....
Thinking of JJ's grandparents, Tylee's brother, Colby, stepbrothers, and other family today. Holding them all in prayers today.

If something is found on this property related to JJ and Tylee, (as Justin Lum stated was in the search warrant) then please let me be one of the first few to wipe that smug Jolly Rancher and pencil shavings lipstick chit eating grin off of LVD's face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser