Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to be a tragic end to JJ's story. My heart goes out to the Woodcocks and all that knew and loved the young man.

I expect Lori will claim it was an accident (Risperidone overdose?) and Chad that he disposed of the body out of love. Second degree murder and accessory after the fact unless there is electronic or other evidence of premeditation. We shall see.

Now we must focus on Tylee. I fear for a young woman of childbearing age with no one to protect her from Chad's extended circle of lunatics.

They have not found a body yet, though, correct?

Chad Daybell taken into police custody as officers search property | East Idaho News
Chad Daybell has been taken into custody. Multiple witnesses tell EastIdahoNews.com they saw several officers pull him over about one mile south of the Daybell home on the 4000 block of 1900 East around 11:30 a.m. He was wearing a baseball cap, gray button-up shirt and blue jeans. Witnesses say he got out of his silver SUV, was placed in handcuffs and put into a police car.

Thank you! FINALLY.

I am wondering which one confessed?
Since CD is now being taken into custody, it likely wasn't him.

It may be that someone other than those two decided to reveal info they knew after the recent MG and/or Suzanne Freeman press interviews. And that LE has been able to use that info to support probable cause for today's search and for CD's arrest. If so, thank goodness for those two speaking out.

VINELink

LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

****JUST WAITING FOR CHAD'S MUGSHOT

JMO
Just a prediction. One of them will turn on the other and try to make a deal. Maybe both of them will start to try to make a deal with LE.

I hope LE has enough evidence where they say to them
"NO DEALS".
I think one of them flips to give info on melani, alex and possibly zp and ip. I think that is where the deal will be. I agree they must have been tipped to current situation by maybe one of Chads kids like someone else said. I bet you its Chad that flips because he does not seem as tough as Lori. Imo we shall see if he has a new lawyer soon.
ETA I forgot about Tammy, if it is Chad that flips he will have to come clean about her. I feel very upset for the families involved.

I was worried this would drag on for a long time, and it would be a case of knowing the kids were murdered, but not having the evidence to prove it.

Now I’m actually optimistic murder charges are coming. Someone is talking.

Trying to manage my expectations here...thinking about other searches where there seemed to be something important found...search of Ron Logan's property in the Delphi girls' case, nothing found. But they didn't have tents up there.
Kelsey Berreth case, they found evidence but not her.
Suzanne Morphew case recently, when they searched a property her husband had worked on, were there tents up then? Nothing found as far as we know.
Hope this is different. The fact that tents are up is hopeful. But not holding my breath.

Yet doing this, it SCREAMS to others that where he resided is under investigation. At this time. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14