Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me if the police kept needling Lori telling her that her husband was out living the life while she was in prison. He had the money and/or property to get her out on bond but chose not to do so.

Once the bail reduction failed, she saw that she was either going down by herself or she could make some kind of deal and take him down with her.

Just speculating.

Annie Cushing, family member, has posted on social media that the victim's advocate has told her remains have been found on Daybell property.

ETA- Sorry posted at same time as user Nosuprise
I believe it, although I’m shocked the kids would be buried there of all places. Bad day for Lori and Chad.

Good!

Investigators still searching the property, I presume? No chopper or drone footage?[/QUOTE

Yes there has been both. Nate Easton from east Idaho news was just there in a chopper and someone else using a drone. Impressive search. Three tarps and a tent.
Dbm

I really wonder if the remains found were one of the kids, I would hope they would've found something back in January on the previous search...unless something was moved and buried after that search. So many questions and just speculation while we all await the truth. No matter who it is this is a sad day indeed. I guess in the end Chad/Lori were right about the world ending, Chad just didn't specify that it would be his world ending, and it would come a few weeks earlier than he predicted.

I personally took these photos of the back part of the property June 1, 2020. I do not live in the area. There appears to have been a scrap pile.

Your post-covid road trip has certainly turned into an adventure of a life time, hasn't it? With your photos and now the helicopter video, we are all so privileged to "be there". Thanks for your work!

On the video of Chad being arrested you can hear the driver who caught it on film says "oh my god Chad just escaped from his house"; apparently he was seen leaving his house at a high rate of speed, in his vehicle, and that's when the multiple units pulled him over & took him into custody. I wonder if he really thought he was going to get away....during a search warrant being executed no less, or if he was off to commit suicide or something else. I am just glad he did not get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018