Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate says "Trucks carrying backhoes have just arrived at Chad Daybell's home. Also spotted a K9 from the air."
EaF0MvhU0AIOqoa

They are definitely searching outside and digging. Yikes.
I was thinking when they set up road blocks so far away this time that they must have been planning to uncover some evidence that would either be too large or too difficult to conceal from media cameras if they were allowed to be closer to the home. I await anxiously.

I was worried this would drag on for a long time, and it would be a case of knowing the kids were murdered, but not having the evidence to prove it.

Now I’m actually optimistic murder charges are coming. Someone is talking.
that's my guess - else they would have had probable cause to get a warrant for his property sooner
IMO

IMO, the person means someone veering away from standard LDS doctrine; she as good as identifies it (IMO) by the multiple other quotes in the same article about how Chad was editing out all the LDS doctrine formerly in his books and wanted to do the same to hers.

I don’t get the same feeling you do from her choice of words; probably because I think LDS would have no problem specifically saying ‘led astray by Satan’ if that’s what she meant (Melanie G had no problem saying something recently was ‘of the devil’, for example). I think she just means ‘orthodoxy’. Whether or not she recognizes the orthodoxy as patriarchal, supernatural, whatever, is I think beyond the scope of our knowledge about this particular lady. It’s not like nobody secular has ever uttered the phrase ‘you’re deceiving yourself’ in the history of time ;)
I'm catching up, but my feeling about these comments is that they're saying they still believe many of these out-there teachings, but just not Chad anymore. So that is how MG can still believe in portals and multiple probations, and say the kids are "not on this planet" indicating she thinks they've moved on to another life on another planet. But they will no longer follow Chad. Suzanne seems to believe in Chad and others in this crowd even less, but she still talks about white camps and the government putting people in concentration camps, and the "call out". These people will allow themselves to believe other "visionaries", but no longer Chad: I guess his star has fallen o_O

Not sure if this is allowed, but I was informed by a family member that human remains were found on the property. They aren't sure whose yet, but a forensic anthropologist is now on the scene.

Jilliana Colina
@Jilliana_Colina

·
11m
UPDATE: His car is now getting towed.

Show this thread

Jilliana Colina
@Jilliana_Colina

·
12m
#UPDATE:I confirmed Chad Daybell’s car was stopped by law enforcement. Officers are unable to tell me where or if he was taken by them. Chad is not at the scene.

Show this thread
Jilliana Colina Retweeted

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
1h
@Jilliana_Colina
is at the scene right now and all press is pushed back. Someone who lives in the area told me there are a lot of people in the field behind the barn east of the house. #azfamily

Dear God. :(

Going back to catch up.

Annie Cushing, family member, has posted on social media that the victim's advocate has told her remains have been found on Daybell property.

ETA- Sorry posted at same time as user Nosuprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member