Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If today's search was prompted by information provided by someone, who other than LD would be in a position to know?

'The longer I'm watching this unfold the more I think it really could have been Lori that finally squealed. That wasn't my first thought, but until we have more information, that's certainly what I'm thinking now.

JMO
Just a prediction. One of them will turn on the other and try to make a deal. Maybe both of them will start to try to make a deal with LE.

I hope LE has enough evidence where they say to them
"NO DEALS".

I'm behind on this thread, but I thought that they both SHARED an atty?

Sad to say, but, if the remains are one or both of the children, I am glad that they were found on Chad’s property rather than an unassociated property or a property associated with Alex Cox. This helps the prosecution fight against arguments that it was all done by Alex.

'The longer I'm watching this unfold the more I think it really could have been Lori that finally squealed. That wasn't my first thought, but until we have more information, that's certainly what I'm thinking now.
I don't know............why now would she squeal? Maybe but I have a feeling there are others involved other than just Chad and Lori. Could it be when Chad did the burying that someone had seen something strange going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE