Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please link that LAW enforcement said there were human remains. I'm about 12 pages behind... is this another rumor???

Yes, law enforcement held a very brief press conference with no questions to simply confirm they have found what they believe to be human remains. Full press conference will be at the top of the hour.

Can someone please link that LAW enforcement said there were human remains. I'm about 12 pages behind... is this another rumor???

UPDATE: Human remains found at the Daybell home | East Idaho News

Rexburg Police Sgt. Gary Hagen confirms human remains have been found at the home of Chad Daybell in Fremont County.

The remains have not been identified.

Additionally, police have confirmed Daybell has been taken into custody for questioning, but not arrested or charged.

Several backhoes have also been spotted at the residence.

More details are expected to be released later today.

'The longer I'm watching this unfold the more I think it really could have been Lori that finally squealed. That wasn't my first thought, but until we have more information, that's certainly what I'm thinking now.
she would want to preserve herself first IMO. I can see her talking - we know Chad didn't. so other family members 'in the know" - possible?
JMO

Sad to say, but, if the remains are one or both of the children, I am glad that they were found on Chad’s property rather than an unassociated property or a property associated with Alex Cox. This helps the prosecution fight against arguments that it was all done by Alex.
Call me cynical, but it wouldn't surprise me if the story by Chad and Lori will be that Alex Cox took it upon himself to kill the children unbeknownst to them. They panicked and wanted to bury the bodies close by.

Nothing coming out of Chad's or Lori's mouths will shock me. Chad seems to be the type to say that Lori told him that her brother killed the children and she asked him to bury them on his property. Remember, he is the one who acted like he didn't even know Lori when the police came to the Lori's home; and he was married to her at the time!

I think that Alex dying was a golden opportunity for them to concoct a story just in case they were caught. It remains to be seen how much truth they can get from one or both of these people.

eta: It also wouldn't surprise me if Lori's lawyer is the one who negotiated a plea deal if she is the one who "confessed" to where the body or bodies could be found.

According to LV when 144k are left or july 22 whichever comes first? Or maybe she got confused and it's when 144k are dead (did she misinterpret her prophecy? It was pandemic not apocalypse?).....
No No don't do that, you are going to send me right down the rabbit hole :) and I don't want her to be right about any life altering event.

Rexburg Police Sgt. Gary Hagen confirms human remains have been found at the home of Chad Daybell in Fremont County.

The remains have not been identified.

Additionally, police have confirmed Daybell has been taken into custody for questioning, but not arrested or charged.

Several backhoes have also been spotted at the residence.

I wonder if the remains were buried on CD's property when CD urged TD to go visit her parents in Utah. If so, where were they kept until Oct 4? Does CD have a chest freezer in that red barn?

I suppose it's also possible CD (and whoever helped him, if anyone) buried one or both while TD was away at work for the day.

Video at link is Nate back in the air flying over Chad's property....you can see the backhoe digging.

From your link video and a better pic of Chad in handcuffs.

"Several backhoes have also been spotted at the residence.

Photo courtesy Brittany Chapple
PREVIOUS UPDATE:
Chad Daybell has been taken into custody.

Multiple witnesses tell EastIdahoNews.

Plus video in the new update.

Updated at 1:46 pm, June 9, 2020

Some interesting comments under the article.

Last edited:
Although, of course, Chad never does anything merely by or for himself. Everything is directed by higher powers, for higher ends. Even multiple murder.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. The hypocrisy, the rot barely covered over by false piety. And beneath it all the sordid, ordinary truth of disturbing crimes committed for the usual reasons, with so many victimized in the usual ways.

If I hear more platitudes about these two as, really, actually, good people being led astray by misplaced beliefs, etc., I'm going to scream.
Just evil people. Led astray by their own lusts.

IMO it will really be something if after all the speculation and conjecture about the children possibly being somewhere remote in Yellowstone, or at some LDS camp, or literally anywhere else but Chad’s own property....if it is shown to be the remains of the children on his property I will just say I didn’t think they could be that stupid. Of course they were very stupid for thinking they could get away with any of this....but if it’s the children I will just be impressed at this new level of extremely stupid they have reached.

And if it’s not the children....then this would be the biggest plot twist ever. Regardless, though, it’s still a heartbreaking day, these poor children are still missing and now even more likely to be gone forever. And the very people in charge of their care and protection are very likely the ones who caused their demise. So, so sad.

Call me cynical, but it wouldn't surprise me if the story by Chad and Lori will be that Alex Cox took it upon himself to kill the children unbeknownst to them. They panicked and wanted to bury the bodies close by.

Nothing coming out of Chad's or Lori's mouths will shock me. Chad seems to be the type to say that Lori told him that her brother killed the children and she asked him to bury them on his property. Remember, he is the one who acted like he didn't even know Lori when the police came to the Lori's home; and he was married to her at the time!

I think that Alex dying was a golden opportunity for them to concoct a story just in case they were caught. It remains to be seen how much truth they can get from one or both of these people.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Lori's lawyer is the one who negotiated a plea deal if she is the one who "confessed" to where the body or bodies could be found.

You may well be right.

AC: Loyal, fun, loveable, and a serial killer, who leaves his sister and new hubby to clean up his mess.

I don't know............why now would she squeal? Maybe but I have a feeling there are others involved other than just Chad and Lori. Could it be when Chad did the burying that someone had seen something strange going on?

Someone noticed disturbed ground after the snow melted. Maybe from a flyover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109