Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know............why now would she squeal? Maybe but I have a feeling there are others involved other than just Chad and Lori. Could it be when Chad did the burying that someone had seen something strange going on?

Good question! You could be right... there may be others involved and that is SO scary!

Not sure if this is allowed, but I was informed by a family member that human remains were found on the property. They aren't sure whose yet, but a forensic anthropologist is now on the scene.

Welcome to Websleuths! I see this is your first post. Unusual to stay up without a link or being verified... I guess it is allowed as this post has stayed up for a while even without an MSM link.

It follows/preceed Tricia saying the same thing.

Just watched Nate’s video from up in the copter. Are those neighbors or businesses nearby? I feel bad for all the people impacted by this.

If Chad was “speeding away,” then I think we have a good idea that these digs will be productive.

From very early on, I believed Tylee and JJ had been killed. When it was announced earlier today by LE that human remains were found, I started crying. I didn’t realize it but there was some small (unknown) part of me that hoped they were still alive.

I am so sad for Kay, Larry, Annie, Colby, MG, and others.

Kay, THANK YOU for never giving up on JJ and Tylee.

This confirms to me what an IDIOT Chad is. Burying them (or someone) right in his yard!

ikr
I think from now on for cases instead of starting to think of complex ways a criminal would hide a murder victim, I am going to instead start with the most obvious stupidest thing the murderer could do.

This confirms to me what an IDIOT Chad is. Burying them (or someone) right in his yard!

Although, of course, Chad never does anything merely by or for himself. Everything is directed by higher powers, for higher ends. Even multiple murder.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. The hypocrisy, the rot barely covered over by false piety. And beneath it all the sordid, ordinary truth of disturbing crimes committed for the usual reasons, with so many victimized in the usual ways.

If I hear more platitudes about these two as, really, actually, good people being led astray by misplaced beliefs, etc., I'm going to scream.

ikr
I think from now on for cases instead of starting to think of complex ways a criminal would hide a murder victim, I am going to instead start with the most obvious stupidest thing the murderer could do.
The simplest explanation is likely the correct one. Criminals aren’t smart. They are just evil.

Can someone please link that LAW enforcement said there were human remains. I'm about 12 pages behind... is this another rumor???
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 38m
Rexburg Police confirms human remains found in search in Daybell property. The identities are unknown at this time. #fox10phoenix
Show this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member