Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 80 to 150 feet total depth based on surrounding wells. I do not see a well record in the database at the property, but that doesn't mean a water well is not there, for any number of reasons.

Depth to water is 50 to 90 feet below ground level but I do not know how old these measurements are. A hand-dug well would be shallower, depending on historic pumping, from the days when there was not as much competition for the groundwater, assuming it has increased over time.

Eastern Snake Plain Aquifer - likely a relict alluvial system (shallow deposition from a river system). These shallow alluvial aquifers typically have many historic wells completed in them that pre-date record keeping.

I will stop now. Hope that helps.

Find a Well Map

ArcGIS Web Application

View attachment 250560

I'm not seeing a well on the property... yet.
I do not think it is the big ring, because it is not visible as a ring on the September 2015 GE image. It would be closer to the house. I will keep checking photos, as they are presented in MSM.

Thank you very much. The whole well hypothesis may just be random chatter.

Is there any POSSIBLE way Lori actually believed Chad had hidden the kids away, and that they were still alive? Could he have convinced her he'd sent the kids into hiding to save them from either earthly danger or spiritual darkness - when all along he just wanted to dispose of them, just as he did with TD? Could all this have been his doing from the start?
She tried to sell his service dog. She had his ipad and medication. He needed those things and she knew that. Chad could have taken them and pretended to Lori to give them to the supposed people hiding JJ. So I doubt it.

About 80 to 150 feet total depth based on surrounding wells. I do not see a well record in the database at the property, but that doesn't mean a water well is not there, for any number of reasons.

Depth to water is 50 to 90 feet below ground level but I do not know how old these measurements are. A hand-dug well would be shallower, depending on historic pumping, from the days when there was not as much competition for the groundwater, assuming it has increased over time.

Eastern Snake Plain Aquifer - likely a relict alluvial system (shallow deposition from a river system). These shallow alluvial aquifers typically have many historic wells completed in them that pre-date record keeping.

I will stop now. Hope that helps.

Find a Well Map

ArcGIS Web Application

View attachment 250560

I'm not seeing a well on the property... yet.
I do not think it is the big ring, because it is not visible as a ring on the September 2015 GE image. It would be closer to the house. I will keep checking photos, as they are presented in MSM.

Could that big ring be an old silo base? I wonder if a farm was divided up way back when? Jmo

Can you imagine if CD unintentionally tipped off LE by filing for a permit for the mobile home? He had started the project. Poured concrete. Was told to get a permit. And it blew up from there. His fault. Totally. Lori will never talk to him again.
It’s likely Lori will never get the chance to talk to him again.

It seems to me they found the remains very fast..almost if they had a credible tip...I wonder who talked??
Yeah, I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a very specific tip that led to this. It doesn’t make much sense that Chad was arrested, and remains were discovered this fast. It’s like they knew exactly where to look.

Hopefully LE will record EVERY word these two speak from now on...especially to each other. I like to think that will be the case but we all know mistakes can happen. I’m sure they will try to message each other through their respective lawyers. I have no idea if these communications will be privy to LE somehow I doubt it. Maybe some of our legal posters can help us in this regard.

All opinions are my own.
BBM
Well, they have been using the same lawyer so I am sure messages to and from each other have been passed via Mr. Means.
Curious as to if CD will keep Means now that he is in handcuffs ??
I wonder if Means will continue to represent these 2 ??
Not that he has done anything all that great as far as what I have seen so far. LOL

I was trying to see if we could compare images on Google Earth, but there is no date that I can find for the Google Earth image for 202 N 1900 East. Normally, you can hover and see the date in the info line, but there is none that I can see. This is the image. It appears to be old.
View attachment 250551

The image is from 9/10/2015
I have the desktop application. There is a time stamp and the image coincides with your screenshot.

(The desktop application is buggy and I don't like using it. The web version has timestamps on Street View, but not overhead. Street View in desktop is beyond buggy..)

Attachments

• screenshot_857.png
    screenshot_857.png
    869.1 KB · Views: 94
Dont they have the same lawyer? Meaning they can communicate.
Since they have the same lawyer, they may have had conference calls. When the attorney calls the person in jail, he is supposed to request the call not be recorded due to Attorney-Client privilege; however, the Judge had to remind him that he must request it not be recorded . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61