Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST IN: Statement from Kay and Larry Woodcock, grandparents of JJ Vallow.

We got this news early this morning that Police and FBI had served a search warrant at Chad Daybell’s property and have been in touch with law enforcement throughout the day. (1) #fox10phoenix

We were notified that law enforcement had discovered human remains on the property. This is obviously a very difficult time for our family, and we ask that you respect our privacy as we wait further news with heavy hearts.” #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270554446674530304?s=21

The actual reason we are here.

Please tell me these sick people were not influenced by the details in Mackenzie Lueck’s case regarding the burn pit. She went missing in June last year. I’ll never understand people capable of this.

Highly doubt. Sadly people do this stuff all the time. There are some in my home state that are equally cringe worthy. Odds are they have no clue who that was. Honestly, they live in a very rural area. Minus a few missteps, they could have gotten away with this. (I think having the FBI on your side helped change the tone. They're not there to check out a few missing kids without a bit more to go on. The amount of resources they provided is above and beyond what you'll typically see almost evver

Kenzie's case was actually one that I started using WS in general. I don't normally post but I think with this case and how explosive it's been the last few weeks, it's hard not to. Kenzie's case is sad, crazy, sad, random, sad, things you'd like to change, sad...etc...

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Thank you to everyone who is sending tips, links and kind words. We have some information we have chosen not to report just yet. Many people close to the case have not been informed of new developments and investigators are working to meet with them. I apologize for being vague but promise EastIdahoNews.com will give you the very latest ASAP.

View attachment 250585
I think she killed those kids to pay Kay back for keeping
Charles’ One million life insurance money ....
All about the money.

So LVD kept receiving & spending both kids monthly SS money ( 4K monthly)after she killed her kids. The 4K came from both kids fathers being deceased (both killed prob)

Now It looks like she gave up Chad.
Turned on him.
Told LE where the bodies were.
She’s a dark, dark “thing”.... that loves money.

MOO
I didn’t realize LVD received monthly SS money from both children. Possibly social security put a stop to payments after the children went missing. She is a evil being!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010