Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much hope you are right, that the spirit wants the body to be found. I'm so glad that JJ and Tylee's remains can finally be put properly to rest by family that loved them. And I'm hopeful that, in addition to the remains themselves, more evidence is found at the sites which points to every individual involved in their disposal there.

There are also state police converging on a site in CT this morning. I hope today is the day LE has finally found Jennifer Dulos and her family is able to have the peace of putting her to rest as well. Prayers of both gratitude and hope today.
thanks for the headsup on the Dulos case...

I'm still reading and catching up again, so maybe someone has already mentioned this... the quotes from the neighbor about that bonfire made me think that the neighbor didn't remember and/or put any importance to the bonfires until he saw where the search was focused. That makes me think that neighbor is likely not to be the one who reported bonfires to law enforcement, if anyone did.

Also, a question: does that area do burn bans? (I'm thinking it's likely?) When are they usually, when did they end last fall, and when did they start up again this spring? Are there requirements for fire pits and burn piles to be inspected, or is a permit required? (even just a passive, drop a note in a box type?)

Here are the rules. Burns do need a permit -can be done on-line.

Register a Controlled Burn – Madison Fire Department

Adding -Appears Fremont isn't as up to date with online permits.

Last edited:
A bit OT- but I just turned on ID channel and I heard Idaho Falls and I recognized one of the voices -- it is NATE EATON !!
It is an older case but I shocked myself that I knew Nate's voice without seeing him first LOL
Guess I listen to too many of his reports but he is pretty awesome and one of the best reporters ever and has done an awesome job covering the latest news for TYLEE AND JJ.
I don't know about that. Once the children were found, even his friends must have abandoned him. Has Christopher Parrett issued a new statement yet?
There are a few people I would LOVE to hear from--
MG, MP, IP, ZP, JR and of course, the Cox Mom and Sister act,
Oh yes...I would just love to hear from them today :)

I would love to hear from JR. Remember, she "saw" in a "vision" the children were safe on a beach somewhere. This was months ago and I'm sure it's in the media thread somewhere, but I'm at work and can't take the time to find it right now. MOO.

She was interviewed by another podcaster recently, and clearly felt, now, that the children were dead. (can't attach...not MSM)

Apparently a neighbor thinks he might be responsible for the for search warrant because he reported bonfires at Chad's place to police. Maybe it's to protect any witnesses. Also if any of Chad's children were witnesses and reported him etc this too, I would think this would be another reason to keep this warrant sealed.
Yes, but who do they think they are in danger from? Chad and Lori are in jail. Alex is dead. To change the verbiage from “may” to “is” implies (to me at least) LE is quite confident at least one dangerous person is still at large.

Very interesting that the amended order to seal changed that sealing “may” be necessary for the safety of others to “is necessary”. Now I really wonder who they think is in danger and what made them decide the danger is definite as opposed to merely possible.
Interesting and alarming. I've felt that the reason may have to do with the closely related case of the attempted murder of BB. Chad and Lori are both locked up, but someone else close to them hasn't been yet... MOO.

There are a few people I would LOVE to hear from--
MG, MP, IP, ZP, JR and of course, the Cox Mom and Sister act,
Oh yes...I would just love to hear from them today :)
MP's attorney issued an official statement on behalf of the Cox family. It says that they are waiting with a heavy heart for things to come, meaning that they still care about Lori first. (IMO)

Yes, but who do they think they are in danger from? Chad and Lori are in jail. Alex is dead. To change the verbiage from “may” to “is” implies (to me at least) LE is quite confident at least one dangerous person is still at large.
At least that is what they thought when they wrote the search warrant (at that time CD was not in custody) - kids remains had not yet been found

Chad was never the children's stepfather, as they went "missing" before he married Lori. They were never "his" children.

No, and they never would be. I think that was a key motivation for what transpired. Absolutely no way was he going to be a stepfather to either. Hence the distancing move of declaring J.J. to be a zombie, which is a strategy seen in virtually every genocidal project in human history, since the life of a dehumanized other is far easier to take without guilt, leaving the killer in better shape to kill again.

Interesting though that his kids got to live on. That may indicate a relative power balance between this toxic duo, or reflect extant patriarchal biases within the culture they moved in, or...

Were the Daybell clan all among the chosen?

Thanks, I really like the way you've explained how this work is carried out and, as well, its as though the utmost care and dignity is given to the remains.
I've done some amateur archaeology work, but the Verified Anthropologist who posts on WS is an authority.
Even micro remains are important to some archaeologists—as tiny as pollen or as strange as a hole where a wood post has rotted (imagine excavating a hole instead of an object); forensics may well be different.

I'm still reading and catching up again, so maybe someone has already mentioned this... the quotes from the neighbor about that bonfire made me think that the neighbor didn't remember and/or put any importance to the bonfires until he saw where the search was focused. That makes me think that neighbor is likely not to be the one who reported bonfires to law enforcement, if anyone did.

Also, a question: does that area do burn bans? (I'm thinking it's likely?) When are they usually, when did they end last fall, and when did they start up again this spring? Are there requirements for fire pits and burn piles to be inspected, or is a permit required? (even just a passive, drop a note in a box type?)
Burn bans usually happen when it’s particularly dry or the temps get too high with high winds. You don’t really need permits to burn on your property during certain times provided it’s contained and not too large. Lots of people own fire pits or burn barrels. That’s really not too strange.

Last fall was odd temps wise. We had some nice days but around Halloween it was extremely cold, most people did not go trick or treating and if they did it was to a couple homes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo