Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great discussion. I couldn't get over how cheap those rings were. I had to wonder at the time if Chad knew he was getting married.

It’s a shame Chad never found the time to add the story of his second beautiful courtship and marriage to his blog.

“For years L had read my books (list below), listened attentively to my speeches, thrilled to my soaring doomsday prophecies, marvelled at my powerful redemptive visions, wept at my special light/dark grading system, sketched my dimpled yet manly profile and sung quietly along to my Ukulele recordings of favourite hymns and REO Speedwagon ballads.

“Can he be real?” she wondered. “Can one man, a god among men, really, be all of this, and more? When will he be mine? How can he be mine?”

Alone in the unfurnished room of her mansion she scoured the 10$ and under wedding ring offerings on Amazon, and Luau‘d absently.

I really think they were this crass and self-focused. And more.

Last edited:
The bonfires, IMO, could have been explained as getting rid of Tammy's old clothing, etc., right after her passing, and cleaning out the house to be sold - 25 years of canceled checks and things like that.

My theory only - AC was the one who did the murdering. The children were buried there while everyone else was at Tammy's funeral (as previously put forward), and maybe, just maybe, it was Chad himself who finally turned state's evidence.

A toxicology report needs to be done on AC as well as TD. I would bet it was the same drug. JMO

Also, if any burning of the bodies was done it was to destroy DNA evidence of the perpetrator.

I was very saddened to hear that the children are gone, as suspected. I had hoped they were somewhere hidden. Did Chad look sedated on the court appearance? His shoulders were down, eyelids half closed. I am struggling with how LV looked so smug in court. Why would he stay with her? I just can't understand it . .and how could you pose for white wedding pictures dancing with a yukele. It is totally beyond comprehension.

Long time lurker. Joined this site to follow this case for the cult angle. Thought for sure those two kids would turn up in some nut-bar compound somewhere. What a horror. And all because some delusional man-toddler wanted to tap some honey-haired strange. By all accounts Daybell had a lovely, beautiful, smart wife who could look straight at that head and STILL give him babies. For what? Vallow?

You can bet Vallow's driving this particular crazy train. You get divorced once, that happens. You get divorced twice, that's bad luck. Three times? That's a pattern. You get divorced 4 times, that's a symptom. What's her MO? I think she might actually believe we're all staring down the apocalypse. Come July 23, those two are gonna start tearing each other to pieces. I hope Vallow doesn't try to Karla Homolka her way out of this.

JMO and all that.
You're the bomb Alpha Q. Your simplicity of the facts are the best!

Bless those that have to deal with the evil deeds of these people. I can’t even imagine looking into the grave of 2 innocent children dumped into a dirt hole. My heart breaks for them too. I would have PTSD for life over this. Yet CD could mow over them ? No heart!!

Sealing is a Temple ceremony in the LDS church where a woman is sealed to a man for time and eternity, or just time.

Not every member of the LDS church qualifies for sealing in the Temple. I wondered if Lori and Chad qualified for temple sealing. I thought you had to be in good standing with the church, which involves paying full tithe, among other things. Chad's religious views may have been enough to get him excommunicated, in which case, he would not qualify for temple sealing.

Since there are pictures of Chad and Tammy being married and standing outside the temple, that marriage was probably sealed.

Nate did an interview with a former cult member. She disclosed, IIRC, how another female member had a vision that she was supposed to be with the wife's husband. This eventually led to this couple leaving the cult after having about gone broke buying prepper supplies. The wife then disclosed these visions of being with other spouses were common. They would sneak into LDS Temples and do their own sealings. Sounds to me like religion was was used for them to justify screwing around on their spouses. How sacrilegious to use the Temples for this! I can absolutely see Chad and Lori doing this. All the cult members should have their Temple recommends taken away.

Chad and Lori could not have been sealed in a temple. Not officially. He was married to Tammy at the time and you simply cannot be sealed to another person as that would be polygamy, which is against Church practice and will get you excommunicated. Any 'sealing' would not be legitimate and would not have been sanctioned or performed by the Church, but would have been done secretly in an unauthorized ceremony/authority/manner, or simply in their own imaginations. JMO.

Tammy was already deceased, though, right?

Chad and Lori could not have been sealed in a temple. Not officially. He was married to Tammy at the time and you simply cannot be sealed to another person as that would be polygamy, which is against Church practice and will get you excommunicated. Any 'sealing' would not be legitimate and would not have been sanctioned or performed by the Church, but would have been done secretly in an unauthorized ceremony/authority/manner, or simply in their own imaginations. JMO.
I believe that only females cannot be sealed in the temple if they are (previously sealed) widowed but Males (previously sealed) still can (IIRC from this discussion many threads back). Actually, females can request a temple sealing be dissolved so they can be free to re-marry & seal themselves to another man. Honestly, I do not know but I have been told this before by other LDS folks (although it is not something they usually brag around - none of the temple ordinances are things they like to discuss with people outside of the religion).
I am really more interested in whether CD & LV obtained an actual "legal" marriage license that is recognized by a governing State body - or if that was just "for show" as the poster previously mentioned.
My purpose is not to discuss the LDS religion here but more to decipher whether CD & LV(D) felt comfy enough that God wouldn't notice, and the LDS church wouldn't notice if they secretly sealed themselves within the LDS temple; did they also feel comfy enough that they didn't need to obtain a legal marriage license either?
Hopefully this helps makes this discussion a little more clear.

Gibb's interview didn't specify when this on the sly sealing happened, but it does make clear they were in an affair for about 2 years. I would guess based on the escalation in Lori and Melanie P's behaviour that it might not be after Tammy died. I'd guess it happened before the radio show with Jason Mow as the things she is claiming fit with the personal view that she is a super important woman attached to a great warrior man. That man probably isn't Charles.

My husband works with one of the neighbors. He says the neighbor is torn up about the events and wished they said something sooner. They had witnessed the bonfires and smelled something awful.

My husbands work has been shaken pretty hard, as have our household. We have a son who reminds us so much of JJ, maybe that’s part of what drew me to the case. I’ve shed so many tears over Tylee and JJ and I know no amount of words or prayers will be enough.

The angels were gone by the time the bonfires were set....so I pray your husband's colleague does not carry any regret over sharing what he knew when he realized it might be useful to solving this case.

When they got married civilly on the beaches of Hawaii, yes. But according to MG they were attending the temple together in Arizona, while Tammy was still alive.

And even if they claim they got 'sealed' in a temple together after Tammy died they would have run into the same problems. It would have not been a sanctioned or legitimate sealing done by the Church as that requires a number of hurdles that Chad and Lori simply could not have overcome. They would have had to have faked it or imagined it in their minds. Again MOO.

One of Chad Daybell's only supporters, who claimed to know the "real story," is giving his first statement since the arrest. Chris Parrett's tone has changed drastically since this post, blaming "Grandma" and the "Lamestream News" for publishing lies.

I'm looking forward to this. Jmo

Aww- Did I miss it ???
Is it on twitter??
I have been waiting for a remark ** snicker**

Not offending me. Let’s not forget according to MG, these two thought they had been married to each other in prior lives so I guess it wouldn’t be premarital sex. Makes me sick how they twisted religion for lust. (Isn’t that what she said? Married to each other?)

I do wonder if they really are not legally married.

Correct, it was "James the Just" or "Chad and Lori the Lust" IMO!

They called it 'Multiple Probations' I think?

Yes I believe they would consider themselves above the need for a legal wedding. However, they also are both psychopathic or npd like, so they'd also both be looking to protect themselves. Chad had claimed that Lori had killed people in previous lives, so controlling her is important to him and marrying her is less dangerous. He isn't a brave man. Lori likes money and didn't have a job that made it. Chad is an abusive control freak. Both of those suggest a legal wedding is likely.

My purpose is not to discuss the LDS religion here but more to decipher whether CD & LV(D) felt comfy enough that God wouldn't notice, and the LDS church wouldn't notice if they secretly sealed themselves within the LDS temple; did they also feel comfy enough that they didn't need to obtain a legal marriage license either?
Hopefully this helps makes this discussion a little more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo