Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to this, The original pic's I posted came from a photo site for multiple news outlets.... There were originally 11 pictures, I grabbed 3 very early that had some larger shots of the Orange object... Those pic's are now gone, and the gallery has shrunk to 4 pic's.

I don't know about all the other websites with photo's, but the one I linked def. took a bunch down.
were you able to save them... i never saw the orange object, so feel "out of it"

were you able to save them... i never saw the orange object, so feel "out of it"

Here’s two of the photos with the orange object on the blue tarp. They were posted here (from a news source) early on Tuesday morning when the search first began.

Attachments

• 776F31BE-B7D3-4D1B-93AF-43C6672FAB6C.jpeg
    776F31BE-B7D3-4D1B-93AF-43C6672FAB6C.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 2CF36370-54DC-4F40-90FB-7C6B7DA87EAE.jpeg
    2CF36370-54DC-4F40-90FB-7C6B7DA87EAE.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 288
No - she is not. The biological parents are related to Charles vallow through Kay Woodcock. Charles and Lori adopted him. The bio parents had issues.

I think you are confusing Tylee and JJ. Lori's mother, Janis, is absolutely Tylee's grandmother.

What you are describing is the biological relationship between JJ, Charles and Kay...and that doesn't connect to Tylee's biology at all.

Some of the many thoughts that kept me awake last night....

I never really thought that Lori was capable of living a double life -- she has never really done that because she's never really had to do it. She would tell anyone bizarre things about her life with laughter and charm. And I only realize in hindsight how disarming that can be when the words and the behavior don't match up at all. I doubt anyone has ever called her on any of the crazy stuff in her life. At least not until Charles tried -- and even he couldn't get anyone to see beyond the pretty, breezy, charming person she (also) is. Lori obviously knew not to implicate herself in the death of her own children and then laugh it off, but short of that....

Chad, on the other hand... he has much more experience living a double life than she does. And that's the total opposite of what I would have expected on the surface. How long has he been living in a home with two dead children in his backyard? Crispy white shirt/tie LDS man with a leadership position, grieving widower taking the kids to Knotts Berry Farm, Hawaiian vacationer on an extended child-free honeymoon (add a whole bunch of other stuff here), it'll all make sense later.... he's not at all who tries to pretend he is. The fiction he tried to pass off as non-fiction, all of his extremist beliefs -- so much of his life is not at all what he would like others to believe it is.

Chad and Lori are both very good at deception and manipulation, and neither one of them has any comfort at all in their own skin -- but this stuff is manifested in totally different ways in the two of them.

Im glad they didn’t give him any camera time. I wasn’t going to watch him anyway so I’m glad the reporter just relayed what he said. I hope that was a conscious decision by the media outlet.

CP can kiss my grits. He’s been part of the problem not the solution. Not willing to apologize for the post? No apologies for the attacks on the poor Woodcocks? Blaming everyone but himself? Sure, attack the messenger.

He’s an enabler with lots of explaining to do. Why won’t he discuss what lies Lolo and Chadbo told him? His lame excuse of not wanting to interfere in the investigation is weak. I hope he’s told LE what was said. If he has a smidgen of relevant knowledge and he hasn’t or doesn’t come forth I hope he gets thrown in jail with both these monsters. That’s the last time I will read or listen to
anything this charlatan says. Pffftt...

yeah, he’s awful. ‘I Spent an hour talking with them on the phone and I swallowed every word!!’ But, he really kind of did. He, like many others, knew little to nothing about Kay or Lori; and was fooled by some stereotypical anti-government story he and his fellow malcontents were already primed to accept, regardless of proof or logic. If I were that easy to fool I’d be embarrassed to tell anyone. It’s even embarrassing in retrospect how many mental hours people spent trying to come up with any remotely plausible interpretation of ‘custody battle’ to make the liars into not-liars instead of believing the police/FBI, who have been saying almost ever since they sounded the alarm, ‘There is no custody battle. There is no custody battle.”

The two events that have prevented them from getting away with the whole mess: imo

Kay and Larry's vigilance.
Brandon driving a tad faster than that bullet.

And hopefully Melani will get her day in court. I am convinced Lori had convinced her to not worry about her kids, because once Brandon was dead, she would have the kids and the money and God would bless her.

Yes,

Kay and Larry are the reason we are where we are... and only for them MOO on all of this to get it all tied together.

They have done EVERYTHING imaginable to keep LE and media on this case to EXPOSE. And they did it. Without them, I don't think this would have come to *light* and would have been kept in the *dark*

May they be blessed a thousand times over.

Here’s two of the photos with the orange object on the blue tarp. They were posted here (from a news source) early on Tuesday morning when the search first began.

Thanks for posting those; I was wondering what all of the speculation was about.

I’m pretty skeptical by nature, but the orange parts of that photo could be anything at all.

Admittedly I didn’t read the vast majority of the orange thing speculation posts, but I have literally no concrete certainty on what that may be.

I really don't think that is an angle here. He and Lori were like nubile teenagers in early lust. I just think the children were inconvenient, that Tylee was possibly rebellious or possibly hinting about the death of Charles (actual details of that shooting) and she just had to go. I know many here think Lori is the mastermind. I think she was the financial guru and Chad was Svengali. He was the one who manipulated her (and she was a willing student of his "faith") into believing the real souls of Tylee and JJ had already departed and that their physical, corporeal bodies had to be destroyed. I do not think there was child sex perversion going on in this case.
I still think Tylee and JJ were killed because they witnessed what really happened when “Alex shot Charles” . They were an unacceptable liability. Not that Lori and Chad weren’t happy to have them gone because they were an inconvenience, but I don’t think that was their motive for murder.

JMO

Last edited:
I don't think it really matters if they were sealed in the temple or not. What matters is if they are legally married b/c if so, they cannot be compelled by the court to testify against each other.

And MOO, you would be wrong.

We have discussed over and over and over on this thread, and shared legal, that when it come to children... marital privilege does not apply.

How is this even possible?
SEARCH WARRANT Questions -

Question 1: Was the search warrant really signed June 5 (five days before the search!)?

Question 2: If so, how would Lori's attorney know what date the SEALED search warrant in Chad's case was signed?

Question 3: While both cases are in the Seventh Judicial District of the State of Idaho and both defendants, Lori and Chad, have pending criminal cases against them by the State of Idaho, why would Lori's attorney file a request to HER court in HER case which is in Madison County to unseal a document that was filed in HIS case which is currently assigned to the Magistrate Court in Fremont County?

Question 4: Does the Judge in Lori's case even have jurisdiction over the Magistrate Court in Fremont county where the warrant Chad's case was ordered to be sealed?

Question 1: Much preparation goes into seeking a search warrant of this significance. We don't know when the warrant was first presented to a judge. The signing of the warrant only occurs after it has been considered, reviewed and approved by the prosecution and the court. Signing a warrant is a formality. Once signed, Law Enforcement has some discretion as to acting upon the warrant.

Question 2: The existence of a warrant (not its contents) and its date would most likely be knowable from the court records. Sealing a warrant does not mean the record of the warrant is hidden.

Question 3: Lori's attorney must seek discovery through her case -- she is not party to Chad's current proceeding. All courts in Idaho give each other full faith and credit so there is no issue with seeking discovery in her proceeding. The judge in Chad's case will abide by any ruling by her judge with respect to discovery proceedings. You can think of the courts within a state as all being part of the same team really.

Question 4: See answer above.

Question for an attorney: Given that Lori and Chad are facing charges for teh same underlying situation, can teh judge actually order them not to communicate since an effective defense may relay on them collaborating? Seems unconstitutional.
A judge with jurisdiction over a defendant may order any restriction on communication he/she wishes. The defendant can challenge that order, of course. However, broad discretion is given to a judge in this regard.

I'm not LDS but I'll venture to say that these crimes have nothing to do with the LDS church. Would we expect a statement if they were Catholic? Lutheran? Baptist?

It depends. If I remember correctly, a large church I used to work for made a statement when a member was injured in her car by a bomb and then another when her husband was arrested for it. They were well known and loved members of the church. (This was a few years after I worked there, and I was eyeball deep in raising kids and living in another state. So I may not be remembering correctly.)

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I think this strongly suggests that Chad Daybell is the informant.

I’m very curious as to how Chad became an extreme and vicious criminal basically overnight.

Lori had involvement in excessively violent crime since at least Alex’s attack on Tyler’s dad. And she remorselessly stole from Charles and it appears Social Security. So she has a fairly long term track record with crime.

But Chad was basically just a liar before Lori. In my view, he made up the NDE and everything that followed.

How does he go from that to taking part in filicide? And possible involvement in Tammy’s death, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal