Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I am just trying to follow along and gather in all the info that this amazing site is providing and taking in all the insights.
Honestly I’m 5 days into having the dreaded Covid-19 (Only moderately)and grateful I stumbled upon this site. I’ve been privately obsessed with the case lol... and now I’ve got good company :)

Since you are new to the site, an O/T FYI.

We have a support thread for folks who have COVID at WS Members/loved ones who have Coronavirus and testing .

Welcome, and hopefully you will continue to have a moderate case. Godspeed.

Another weird thing about this case is that Lori and Chad barely knew each other. So it’s mind boggling that they would take part in these lunatic crimes even though they were more or less strangers.

Also, it looks like Lori long behaved in a questionable, even criminal manner. So she had some kind of natural progression to these crimes I guess.

But Chad pretty much jumped right into serious crime, the same way he jumped into this insane relationship with Lori. He had been a huckster for some time but nothing more than that.

It’s so hard to understand.

Could it be because Chad sexually assaulted one of the kids before or after they killed him/her ?
I really don't think that is an angle here. He and Lori were like nubile teenagers in early lust. I just think the children were inconvenient, that Tylee was possibly rebellious or possibly hinting about the death of Charles (actual details of that shooting) and she just had to go. I know many here think Lori is the mastermind. I think she was the financial guru and Chad was Svengali. He was the one who manipulated her (and she was a willing student of his "faith") into believing the real souls of Tylee and JJ had already departed and that their physical, corporeal bodies had to be destroyed. I do not think there was child sex perversion going on in this case.

Another weird thing about this case is that Lori and Chad barely knew each other. So it’s mind boggling that they would take part in these lunatic crimes even though they were more or less strangers.

Also, it looks like Lori long behaved in a questionable, even criminal manner. So she had some kind of natural progression to these crimes I guess.

But Chad pretty much jumped right into serious crime, the same way he jumped into this insane relationship with Lori. He had been a huckster for some time but nothing more than that.

It’s so hard to understand.
They weren't strangers. If you listen to the Melanie Gibb interview, you get a sense of how long they were lovers/friends. They spoke constantly for at least a year on the phone and met at these conferences. No, they were as familiar with each other as someone who dates in high school and feel very attached to each other after six months and constant phone contact.

Personally I can’t wait to see who turns on who first. One of them is gonna flip to try and save their butt. And then we will know who the real ring leader of all of the deaths was. I’m not saying whoever cracks first will tell the truth. But it will tell us who is the weaker one of the two. I just hope the prosecutor doesn’t give them a plea deal any better than life in prison. MOO
I agree. I don't like the death penalty, but think it is necessary to be used in egregious cases (Ted Bundy for instance) and I think it can serve a purpose: to compel just the sort of scenario you suggest here - a flip. Even as long as it takes to administer the death penalty, death row is no picnic. It is much different from life in prison. With life in prison, there are aspects of your incarceration that are actually "a life." You get a job, you can move around a bit more. But death row is dreadful. Hopefully, one or the other is coming to their senses and for some crazy reason, I think it will be Chad. He is thinking on his feet, if he is transferring the house, he is shielding his assets. I think Alex is about to be portrayed as a mastermind...

I thought AC was with LV and the kids at Yellowstone. Can you link to any stories that indicate CD was there?

I think everyone has forgotten about AC, but he may have been the one helped Lori solve her unwanted kids problem, just as he helped her with unwanted ex-husbands.

I haven't forgotten, I think its a given that he did participate in this but there really isn't any reason for LE or the prosecution to pursue that now since it will only provide a defense for LV and Chad.

In this document above-- PC said that "Yes, Chad is writing a new book about this whole mess"
OMG-- well, Chaddyio boy, you will have a lot of time to sit and write your book of so called drama that you helped cause.
I am sure nobody will buy it but---- maybe you can loan LVD a copy so she has some reading material while sitting in her little cell JMO

I don't think convicted criminals can profit from selling their "stories," and his story would be fictional anyway. I do think he can write it and sell it, however, but the proceeds would go to pay his victims. JMOO

I agree. Nate Eaton said this on the day the kids were found:

"I’ll never forget what a law enforcement source told me early this morning - before any news broke: “Nate, today will be a wonderful, sad day for so many.”

That's a lot of confidence and quite a definitive statement to make to a reporter. Something more than bonfires led them to have that degree of confidence.
Very interesting.

I appreciate your perspective. I don’t think this would be something that was necessarily a screw up, I think they were in the early stages of their investigation and did not anticipate a drone.

Although... then again that is probably a screw up.

I don’t like what I see. But the orange object does seem to match the hole being observed, and to me does look like human remains. Kinda can’t unsee it.

Your last observation for me is something to consider. They could have made that call and may have been told yes, blur it.

Only time will tell I suppose. I appreciate the conversation.

and new so still adding JMO to everything lol

The cameras on those drones are getting quite good. The drone could easily have been so high they didn't hear it yet it got the shots. I think that may be why it was then declared a no-fly zone after that. I would not blame the people on the ground -- they deal with evidence from a different perspective.

Be safe all! Taking my Covid self to bed lol! Thank you for an interesting day of sleuthing, discussion, and engagement in my quarantine. Amazing site. Be safe!

Michael get well, feel better real soon. Prayers, positive thoughts, cyber hugs to you. Wish you never got this dreaded virus. Keep us posted.

The angels were gone by the time the bonfires were set....so I pray your husband's colleague does not carry any regret over sharing what he knew when he realized it might be useful to solving this case.
true.. All the awful awful possessed thoughts and actions came after they were in their new place.

Does anyone remember a video from earlier today (yesterday now) where it was being explained by some official why they sealed the probable cause affidavit of Chad's arrest warrant? Something about it caught my attention and I wanted to comment on it but I didn't at that point because I was trying to get caught up in the thread. Now, going back, I can't find it.

Basically, from what I remember, it was explained that the affidavit needed to be sealed for the safety and protection of officers who are working on this or other closely related cases. I found that odd as both Chad and Lori were in custody at this point, which seemed to insinuate that there was another potential threat/POI out there and therefore they couldn't release the probable cause affidavit publicly.

Doing a google search the only thing I could find is this, which says nearly the same thing, but it's not an exact quote from the speaker (whom appears to have been Rob Wood) and is equally strange since it talks about the scene of the crime specifically, which I don't remember from the video I now can't find (emphasis mine):

Wood named special Fremont County prosecutor, seals investigation documents - Local News 8

"Wood also received approval of a motion sealing documents and other information contained in the probable cause documents. He said the affidavit and warrant contains facts or statements which could compromise the integrity of ongoing criminal investigation or jeopardize the safety of officers or individuals currently investigating the scene in search of physical evidence."

Thoughts?

More people out there that they are investigating than we know?

As of a couple months ago the official line was that Tammy's autopsy results have not been completed. It is hard for me to believe the autopsy is truly still incomplete. Obviously, the gross examination of the body and specimens must be complete. Does anybody have insight or a plausible explanation for the delay beyond the simple (and obvious) one that the authorities aren't ready to release the results to the public or the defense?
If you’re looking for unusual poisons (malachite, anyone?) the lab work can take weeks or even months. Bear in mind that Tammy was embalmed, so the tests had to be run on tissue samples instead of blood.

They weren't strangers. If you listen to the Melanie Gibb interview, you get a sense of how long they were lovers/friends. They spoke constantly for at least a year on the phone and met at these conferences. No, they were as familiar with each other as someone who dates in high school and feel very attached to each other after six months and constant phone contact.

Right, even if you assume they met and talked on the earliest timeline, they were still more or less strangers. The marriage alone based on that timeline was abrupt and reckless, even accounting for religion. And they immediately went into criminal acts. Shoot, Chad’s zombie letter/family rundown was an early act in their relationship.

Maybe this depends on your own view, but it’s a pretty absurd acceleration into crime, to me.

Did you read the statement?

If you read the statement, it says “her children” referring to Tammy.

That means that Chad’s parents, his brother, and the other family members that issued that statement consider Tammy to be the parent of her and Chad’s children.

If those words were intentionally chosen, that’s a pretty big disowning of Chad from his own family.

Does that make sense?
But they weren’t Chud’s children. They were dead before he married their mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95