Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it would be good to know if the picture of the orange object was blurred or removed at the request of police. If LE requested it, we may not be allowed to keep screenshots up. But I'm not sure. Jmo[/QUOTE

The scene was public and the imagery was published widely. LE would have no legal basis to order its removal. On the other hand, we all want to respect the dignity of the decedents and the sensitivities of the family. These photographs aren't clear enough to prove anything, in my opinion, but I do believe we've flogged this horse enough and should move on until we get more information as to what we are really looking at.

Jeeee....I just saw the words "found deceased" in the header......I was afraid this would be the outcome....but seeing this....I feel an immens sadness. How awfull. Poor kids. Rest in Peace, Joshua and Tylee.

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I think this strongly suggests that Chad Daybell is the informant.

That would be interesting. This case has more twists and turns...I hope that who ever writes the book does a good job.

A good "true crime" story about this case would definitely hit the Best Seller list, and possibly even a movie deal.

I guess it would be good to know if the picture of the orange object was blurred or removed at the request of police. If LE requested it, we may not be allowed to keep screenshots up. But I'm not sure. Jmo

the images are in the public domain and are fine to keep here unless something drastic happens

also in my opinion yes the images were deliberately what we called "nerfed" or degraded

was it by the police or the original news station i don't know but its pretty common with police/new stations for crime scene photos

I agree. Nate Eaton said this on the day the kids were found:

"I’ll never forget what a law enforcement source told me early this morning - before any news broke: “Nate, today will be a wonderful, sad day for so many.”

That's a lot of confidence and quite a definitive statement to make to a reporter. Something more than bonfires led them to have that degree of confidence.
I hadn’t heard this before. You are right. They knew exactly what they were going to find.

They knew what they were going to find but they didn’t know exactly where. They needed cadaver dogs to indicate where to dig. To be that certain yet still need dogs to id the exact location someone must have talked. And if it was Lori who talked, there would be no need to seal Chad’s probable cause arrest document to protect witnesses.

IMO there’s someone still alive besides Lori and Chad who knows things. This was more than someone’s hunch to check the yard. Whoever it is it would be nice if their conscience drove them to talk rather than fear of prosecution.

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I don't think this is persuasive. LE would have every right to go to his home prior to executing the search warrant if they wished. If Chad advised them he had an attorney they would likely ask him to get the attorney on the phone and proceed accordingly. However, unless Chad so advised they would be entitled to question him. Very possibly they knocked on the door to advise him they planned to execute a search warrant the following day just to see what his reaction would be. However, I can't see anything that suggests to me that Chad was the informant. To the contrary, it appears they developed the info supporting the search warrant and caught him flat footed.

I still think Tylee and JJ were killed because they witnessed what really happened when “Alex shot Charles” this were an unacceptable liability. Not that Lori and Chad weren’t happy to have them gone because they were an inconvenience, but I don’t think that was their motive for murder.

JMO

Sadly, I don't think Tylee and JJ would have survived even if they hadn't been at Lori's house when Charles was murdered....they were never part of the plan, whatever that stupid awful plan was. (And I think it was Extended Hawaii Frolic, not End of Times.)

I don't think this is persuasive. LE would have every right to go to his home prior to executing the search warrant if they wished. If Chad advised them he had an attorney they would likely ask him to get the attorney on the phone and proceed accordingly. However, unless Chad so advised they would be entitled to question him. Very possibly they knocked on the door to advise him they planned to execute a search warrant the following day just to see what his reaction would be. However, I can't see anything that suggests to me that Chad was the informant. To the contrary, it appears they developed the info supporting the search warrant and caught him flat footed.

You are right, and we agree that police would have every right to go there but not to question him. So why would they warn him about a sealed warrant and give him the opportunity to abscond or obstruct the evidence? And why the new attorney all of a sudden?

I think it's crystal clear neither Lori nor Chad have talked to authorities where the bodies were.

It depends. If I remember correctly, a large church I used to work for made a statement when a member was injured in her car by a bomb and then another when her husband was arrested for it. They were well known and loved members of the church. (This was a few years after I worked there, and I was eyeball deep in raising kids and living in another state. So I may not be remembering correctly.)

There could be a local statement of condolences accompanying information about memorial services for people who know the children or wish to honor their lives. I wouldn't be surprised by that. On the other hand, "the Church" is unlikely to address this in any other way than to adjudicate their membership at some point, with or (much more likely now) without them. That will happen quietly, no announcement is likely on that either.

Are you sure he said the night before? I didn't hear that, but maybe it's just me that didn't.

I still think Tylee and JJ were killed because they witnessed what really happened when “Alex shot Charles” this were an unacceptable liability. Not that Lori and Chad weren’t happy to have them gone because they were an inconvenience, but I don’t think that was their motive for murder.

JMO
JJ didn't even know that his father Charles was dead, he believed Charles was traveling. So no way JJ saw anything incriminating. If JJ observed anything, he didn't understand it. Tylee on the other hand is different. I don't think she told police the truth. She could have seen a lot more than what she told police.

Last edited:

And if Chad was the informant, why would police need cadaver dogs? That theory makes no sense. I think Chad was totally freaked out when police started digging.

yeah, he’s awful. ‘I Spent an hour talking with them on the phone and I swallowed every word!!’ But, he really kind of did. He, like many others, knew little to nothing about Kay or Lori; and was fooled by some stereotypical anti-government story he and his fellow malcontents were already primed to accept, regardless of proof or logic. If I were that easy to fool I’d be embarrassed to tell anyone. It’s even embarrassing in retrospect how many mental hours people spent trying to come up with any remotely plausible interpretation of ‘custody battle’ to make the liars into not-liars instead of believing the police/FBI, who have been saying almost ever since they sounded the alarm, ‘There is no custody battle. There is no custody battle.”

I would suggest that the level of basic human discernment was awfully low for anyone who couldn't take one quick look at Kay and Larry and see the sincerity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member