Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not an attorney but I do believe he can post bail with a bondsman but he needs to come up with $$ to do so.
I think the judge told him the list of requirements he would have to follow if he is out on bail, including wearing an ankle bracelet.
I, for one, hope he does not make bail..
look what happened with Jennifer Dulos' husband, FD.
He was out on bail and committed suicide.

I think CD is capable of suicide. And, if he does get out (not likely), his children should ask for a restraining order. IMO
I also think if he's allowed to contact Lori at some point, she may initiate a suicide pact. I would be very surprised if SHE followed through.

In some circles, this isn't exactly a fringe belief. I know some who definitely believe this way--that the "end of the world" (AKA the second coming of Christ) is imminent.
The Apostles thought He was returning to them in their lifetimes. Ever since, a large faction of Christians have believed He was imminent. President Reagan said, “I believe this generation will be the one to face Armageddon.” And remember Harold Camping who determined from the King James Version that the Last Day would be in 2015? You may recall that after nothing happened, he announced that on the day he predicted the gates of Heaven had been closed and God’s mercy was no longer extended. The REAL End of Days was pushed back a few months. We didn’t get the Trump of Doom then, either.

ALL JMO:

Thinking on several posts here about the Chad & Lori dynamic, I personally have vacillated between two conclusions. Some context to my line of thinking: 1) MG said in her interview with Nate that Lori thought Tammy would die before Lori moved to Rexburg, but that didn't happen. We know from JR and MG that Chad had previously discussed a vision he'd had that Tammy would soon die in a car accident, but plans (his or God's? We know the answer... JMO) had changed. 2) *All* of those closest to Lori (with the exception of Alex's potentially natural death) died or nearly died before Tammy did (Charles, the kids, Brandon).

Based on this info, my thought is either:
  • Chad and Lori discussed offing inconvenient people, but Lori was much more gung ho/confident about it than Chad was. Lori successfully "got away" with CV's murder in July 2019, very much expecting Chad to fulfill his "end of the bargain" soon after. MG says when Tammy didn't die as expected, Lori decided to move to Rexburg anyway. Perhaps she continued upping pressure on Chad while in closer proximity. Even still, the kids and Brandon were the next-in-line targets before, ultimately, Tammy.
  • On the other hand, the (MOO) murder order could have had more to do with Chad's manipulation of Lori than with any squeamishness/lack of surety on his part. Chad ensured Lori took care of all of her "problems" (the way they saw it) before he attempted to do the same on his end, and conveniently, those who lived with him besides Tammy (at least one of his kids at the time, IIRC) were never a "problem."
Or, obviously, the order was completely coincidental based on opportunity. JMO MOO

Both make a lot of sense.

Ugh. Just brutal to watch. Tylee (on paper) didn't have a long standing group of friends. Hard to watch this. Sad

she says in that video she might have been one of the last people to talk to Tylee

this is very interesting, could her friend have been her final message? interesting that they both said i love you almost like a goodbye

I think CD is capable of suicide. And, if he does get out (not likely), his children should ask for a restraining order. IMO
I also think if he's allowed to contact Lori at some point, she may initiate a suicide pact. I would be very surprised if SHE followed through.

I think you make a very valid point. Right now Chad is a thorn in her side. She needs to roll this off on someone. I figure she will probably try to A) roll everything off on her brother since he’s not here to answer questions and he has shown a propensity for violence. Or B) roll everything off on Chad. If she can get him to kill himself before he talks she can say Chad told her the kids were safe somewhere in a bunker and little did she know boo hoo. When the end of the world doesn’t happen in July like Chad prophesied then a suicide pact may be something that’s in play. Though I agree she would never kill her self she’s far too vain.

https://twitter.com/LaurenSnews/status/1271650872334802945

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

Tylee’s best friend from Hawaii, Alexcia Law, drove up from Utah to be at the vigil. She wore a T-shirt with photos of Tylee and her together. This has been an incredibly tough week. #tyleeryan

VIDEO IN LINK

8:49 PM · Jun 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Ugh. Just brutal to watch. Tylee (on paper) didn't have a long standing group of friends. Hard to watch this. Sad

I kinda think we have forgotten this was a cute teenage girl who should be with her friends making TikTok dance videos and talking about boys they like. This whole scenario is sad. Moo

So please bear with me because I want to post a few things from the timeline that convince me that those children were murdered in the townhouse. I don’t know what happened to them after they were murdered. But I strongly believe it happened there. And in a way they left very little physical evidence.
8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).
18 Sept 2019, 2:00 - A nanny Lori found on care.com first comes to meet Lori and JJ. The nanny later told RPD she understood her employment was going to be ongoing (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc). During that first visit, Lori was welcoming and hugged the nanny but reportedly told several falsehoods “She explained to me how they recently moved here from Arizona. Her husband had just died of a heart attack and how J.J doesn't quite understand the situation…Her daughter also lives in Rexburg and is going to college. She said her daughter doesn't like to babysit J.J without being paid so she wanted me to work for her. Occasionally her daughter would come visit for dinner or to do laundry, but she never said that she lived there with them. It appeared that only Lori and J.J lived there... ” the nanny said (AZfamily). The probable cause doc says no evidence has been found of Tylee ever enrolling in college in BYU-Idaho or any other BYU campus.

To everyone trying to diagnose Tammy Daybell's cause of death. Respectfully, I'd ask you to pause for a second and consider whether any of us is qualified to determine a correlation between pulmonary edema and her cause of death from seeing movie special effects, or from watching our various relatives die of natural causes, or from studying websites.

Then I'd ask you to consider whether maybe, just maybe, in a very high-profile murder case that has multiple state and federal law enforcement agencies involved, they might by this point have thought to seek out a qualified medical examiner who does know how to identify, correlate and diagnose things like this in a case where foul play is now suspected. Maybe even a doctor that doesn't need to consult a website for ideas :) If the medical examiner in the latest autopsy ever uttered the words "I dunno, I'm stumped, lemme hit WebMD real quick", then I'm very worried for this investigation.

Pulmonary edema is a real thing that occurs in real people who are still alive, when your pulmonary system is struggling, and unfortunately when aid/treatment is not rendered it is often followed rapidly by death (often with that last bit of frothy sputum bubbling out of your mouth). I've experienced pulmonary edema personally, and yes it caused me to produce pink/red frothy sputum. Fortunately for me it was the result of other things going on in my body that were treatable, and I was in a controlled setting (a hospital) so it was not fatal. As I learned when I was in the hospital, there's several different things that can cause pulmonary edema. I was not poisoned! I did not drink antifreeze (AFAIK)! And no, I didn't have a chronic cardiac problem. Hopefully you get the point.

I love the vast creative and deductive power of this forum but I think guesswork about something in which we literally have zero verifiable information about the condition of the corpse at death and zero medical qualification to assess is just creating a huge strawman out of nothing but anecdotes (including mine!). It's a waste of your amazing brain power and deductive reasoning because you're deducing from zero actual facts. What we know about Tammy Daybell's actual health history could fill zero sheets of paper. "She was apparently healthy". That's about it.

Thanks for listening.

Just one more, sorry they’re long but copying and pasting from the timeline.
19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "When I walked inside, [Lori] mentioned how she was waiting for her brother to come and leave with her to the airport. She said she was going to the Idaho Falls airport. She said her brother also lived here in Rexburg." "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down; when Lori returns she shows JJ an “overwhelming” amount of love according to the nanny. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).
24 Sept 2019 - The nanny contacts Lori, and Lori tells her that JJ has gone to stay with his grandma for several weeks and that her services are no longer needed "...[Lori] responded to me that JJ was with his grandparents for a month and that she was in Hawaii. She said in about a month, when they come back, that I could work again..." (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

20/20 hindsight on this before other deaths were brought to light. No doubt the coroner did at least know of Chad, and Chad apparently had a good reputation. Probably went along with Chad wanting an open casket. No autopsy. And whoever said 3 days is the norm for a funeral, from experience, it almost always used to be that way before Covid-19.
I think some religions have rules on getting the body buried within 3 days. I don't think LDS is one of them but I think the rush is pretty common and accepted practice.

Objecting to an autopsy is a bit curious. If CD were guilty and was convinced the particular method he used would be undetectable you would think he would request it. Personally I have always thought he killed Tammy even when I questioned the fate of JJ and Tylee. But trying to refuse an autopsy just makes him look guilty. I recognize that it was not his call to refuse, just saying that it seems to make him look guilty that he tried.

Oh my @JudesCrinkle do the threads overlap or have I just realized I've been reading and posting in the wrong thread for a few days?

I sure hope not...but if so, I sure have a lot of DBM to do to myself!
I was confused on what case in which you were referring. You are all good on this thread. My apologies.

So please bear with me because I want to post a few things from the timeline that convince me that those children were murdered in the townhouse. I don’t know what happened to them after they were murdered. But I strongly believe it happened there. And in a way they left very little physical evidence.
8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).
18 Sept 2019, 2:00 - A nanny Lori found on care.com first comes to meet Lori and JJ. The nanny later told RPD she understood her employment was going to be ongoing (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc). During that first visit, Lori was welcoming and hugged the nanny but reportedly told several falsehoods “She explained to me how they recently moved here from Arizona. Her husband had just died of a heart attack and how J.J doesn't quite understand the situation…Her daughter also lives in Rexburg and is going to college. She said her daughter doesn't like to babysit J.J without being paid so she wanted me to work for her. Occasionally her daughter would come visit for dinner or to do laundry, but she never said that she lived there with them. It appeared that only Lori and J.J lived there... ” the nanny said (AZfamily). The probable cause doc says no evidence has been found of Tylee ever enrolling in college in BYU-Idaho or any other BYU campus.
And remember, they were right next to Alex's townhome, that he owned for no reason that makes sense. The kids wouldn't have been scared to go in there, and it was a place completely private. MOO

To everyone trying to diagnose Tammy Daybell's cause of death. Respectfully, I'd ask you to pause for a second and consider whether any of us is qualified to determine a correlation between pulmonary edema and her cause of death from seeing movie special effects, or from watching our various relatives die of natural causes, or from studying websites.

Then I'd ask you to consider whether maybe, just maybe, in a very high-profile murder case that has multiple state and federal law enforcement agencies involved, they might by this point have thought to seek out a qualified medical examiner who does know how to identify, correlate and diagnose things like this in a case where foul play is now suspected. Maybe even a doctor that doesn't need to consult a website for ideas :) If the medical examiner in the latest autopsy ever uttered the words "I dunno, I'm stumped, lemme hit WebMD real quick", then I'm very worried for this investigation.

Pulmonary edema is a real thing that occurs in real people who are still alive, when your pulmonary system is struggling, and unfortunately when aid/treatment is not rendered it is often followed rapidly by death (often with that last bit of frothy sputum bubbling out of your mouth). I've experienced pulmonary edema personally, and yes it caused me to produce pink/red frothy sputum. Fortunately for me it was the result of other things going on in my body that were treatable, and I was in a controlled setting (a hospital) so it was not fatal. As I learned when I was in the hospital, there's several different things that can cause pulmonary edema. I was not poisoned! I did not drink antifreeze (AFAIK)! And no, I didn't have a chronic cardiac problem. Hopefully you get the point.

I love the vast creative and deductive power of this forum but I think guesswork about something in which we literally have zero verifiable information about the condition of the corpse at death and zero medical qualification to assess is just creating a huge strawman out of nothing but anecdotes (including mine!). It's a waste of your amazing brain power and deductive reasoning because you're deducing from zero actual facts. What we know about Tammy Daybell's actual health history could fill zero sheets of paper. "She was apparently healthy". That's about it.

Thanks for listening.

I hate to say it but we should throw Covid-19 into the mix. Longshot, yes, but there is evidence now it wass circulating as early as last summer. Death from Covid-19 is from pulmonary edema as well as destruction of the small air sacs in the lungs. I don't think it is a high probability but I think it is higher than malachite poisoning!

And remember, they were right next to Alex's townhome, that he owned for no reason that makes sense. The kids wouldn't have been scared to go in there, and it was a place completely private. MOO
Yes! I thought it was so odd they moved into that same complex. Yes, completely private. God I hate saying it but this was so planned out. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214