Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m basing my supposition about AxC’s sexual orientation on a post written by Tylee’s aunt, Annie Cushing [on another site] She says that LVD is extremely homophobic and makes reference to a fight between LVD & AxC, witnessed by a neighbor, where LDV shouted, “You’ve disgraced the entire family!” [or something to that effect] Annie surmises that AxC had done something that wasn’t keeping his gay self in the closet where it belonged and was what had Lori screaming in the street.

Next, he married for the 1st time at age 52 IIRC. It’s unusual for a Mormon man to stay single that long.

Finally, in one of the videos that surfaced of AxC’s standup, he says he wishes he was straight in a joke. None if this is definitive proof of course and JMO.
Thank you! I’ve visited that site and must have missed that. I have not looked at his stand up yet. Could you provide links to both? I would rather look at tangibles rather than speculate on a person’s sexuality based on age, marital status, or religious affiliation.

ETA I’m really interested in getting to the bottom of why these 2 married and I just don’t think this is it. Jmo

Last edited:
We know Alex was 51 years old and as far as I can tell never married before marrying ZP for a couple of weeks before his departure into the better world ( or his case maybe not a better world). That to me sounds kind of unusual for a Mormon man, no?

I'm definitely pickin' up what you're puttin' down here. It would actually be really interesting to learn more about him in general, from childhood friends back in California, etc. Who was he before he became Lori's personal hitman?

I’m basing my supposition about AxC’s sexual orientation on a post written by Tylee’s aunt, Annie Cushing [on another site] She says that LVD is extremely homophobic and makes reference to a fight between LVD & AxC, witnessed by a neighbor, where LDV shouted, “You’ve disgraced the entire family!” [or something to that effect] Annie surmises that AxC had done something that wasn’t keeping his gay self in the closet where it belonged and was what had Lori screaming in the street.

Next, he married for the 1st time at age 52 IIRC. It’s unusual for a Mormon man to stay single that long.

Finally, in one of the videos that surfaced of AxC’s standup, he says he wishes he was straight in a joke. None if this is definitive proof of course and JMO.

Interesting. It would explain some things but I'm not sure it is entirely relevant. If Lori was put off by it she still seemed to have a close relationship with him until the end.

I don't think Tylee believed she was going to BYU or anything of the sort. Sounds like she wasn't even old enough to attend yet. There is a question on whether she actually did have a GED that I didn't see answered. Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho according to her friend, and only moved because of JJ. None of this goes with her believing she would go to college there.

Among all the sad aspects of this story, this is what almost always brings me down: that Tylee doesn't get to tell her own story. That LVD tried to erase her completely and then created a false narrative for her. We may never know who exactly Tylee was or who and what she wanted to be, what her plan was. I hope her friends and her brother Colby keep speaking out on her behalf. Personally I'd love it if LVD never said either of the children's names again, ever, because it sickens me.

I’ve gone back and found all I could on AC’s description of that fight and I simply can’t find what your posting. I can’t find anything at all where she has surmised that. I must be missing it. Can you link it?

For question 1, it comes from both the interview with Nate Eaton and from the babysitter caring for JJ.
Part 2: Melanie Gibb describes zombies, JJ's disappearance and the 'fatal attraction' between Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
"Gibb visited Sept. 19 and remembers walking around the Brigham Young University-Idaho"
Ok, thanks. And that is the same day Chad few to Phoenix so how could they have walked around the track together? He could have made a day trip but that's not consistent with helping do a remodel. We know Chad lies but any day trip to Phoenix seems odd for him.

Among all the sad aspects of this story, this is what almost always brings me down: that Tylee doesn't get to tell her own story. That LVD tried to erase her completely and then created a false narrative for her. We may never know who exactly Tylee was or who and what she wanted to be, what her plan was. I hope her friends and her brother Colby keep speaking out on her behalf. Personally I'd love it if LVD never said either of the children's names again, ever, because it sickens me.

i don't like fighting over semantics but you can attend university underage but there are requirements to be met and im not even sure Tylee was able or even interested

it could have just been a lie to cover tracks of her not being around etc

Thank you! I’ve visited that site and must have missed that. I have not looked at his stand up yet. Could you provide links to both? I would rather look at tangibles rather than speculate on a person’s sexuality based on age, marital status, or religious affiliation.

ETA I’m really interested in getting to the bottom of why these 2 married and I just don’t think this is it. Jmo

WS TOS keep me from linking to YouTube [Stand up] or FB [Annie’s post] so in addition to speculating on AC’s sexuality I should have not shared my opinion on this. I apologize.

There is something we're missing, I hate to seem repetitive but there is something significant and I don't want to miss it. Further, I can't shake that it may be related to his death.

I'm definitely pickin' up what you're puttin' down here. It would actually be really interesting to learn more about him in general, from childhood friends back in California, etc. Who was he before he became Lori's personal hitman?
Along those lines... I’m really confused on what we can sleuth or post in regards to him. Clarification would be great.

Makes perfect sense. I haven’t spent a lot of time on the 144k aspect yet because it’s just such rhetoric but it is important. Although really in this day and age, women in their 40’s are fertile so perhaps that’s why she was trying to recruit her peers into her crazy scheme. Who knows. I don’t believe that she or Chad believed the end of days were coming so that influences my thoughts. Jmo

That's interesting. You don't think either of them was buying their own BS? That's tough for me to believe regarding Lori. She had to have bought into at least some of it. What about her telling CV that she's a reincarnated god and would kill him with her powers? Why would you say something like that 1-on-1 with someone if you didn't believe it?

Or is it just that you don't think she believed the apocalypse/end-of-days aspect of it?

The verified friend of AC who posted earlier today is a valuable resource. But I'm not sure how willing she is to share intimate details, simply out of respect for her dear friend. If the questions are general in nature ...

I have contemplated for weeks that Lori had Borderline Personality Disorder. There are many symptoms that lead to this diagnosis.

One is a lack of identity. What this looks like for Lori is when she was married and happy with Charles, she took on the identity of a wife and mother that would fit with Charles’s personality. We have numerous people claiming that Lori was a great mother, including Kay. But, when she came across Chad’s books, her identity switched to his fantastic spiritual notions. Upon meeting, Chad fed into this with talk of her being a translated being, their prior marriages, her prior lives as revered figures in LDS theology.

This leads to another symptom of BPD, splitting. When Charles recognized her delusions, she split from him. No longer was she interested in being his wife. Done. Just like that. Charles tried valiantly to help, but Lori was already too far gone for him to bring back. Chad telling her that Charles was Nick Snieder only reinforced the splitting. While I believe it is very rare for someone with BPD to actually kill someone else, this is ultimately what Lori needed to have happen. Chad telling Lori that her children were also Zombies made splitting from them easier as well. Hence, I believe Lori was more directly responsible for their deaths. She seems to be a woman that takes action while Chad tells stories. It wouldn’t surprise me if Lori actually found a way to kill Tammy as well. Or, at least, pushed Chad into finally taking that step.

And, I believe Lori was then able to get Chad to help bury the kids, get married, etc.

Two people who are very toxic as a couple. And no psychiatric diagnosis excuses their actions. They knew right from wrong.

MOO

The verified friend of AC who posted earlier today is a valuable resource. But I'm not sure how willing she is to share intimate details, simply out of respect for her dear friend. If the questions are general in nature ...
I would be curious to know if anyone else besides MP noticed a renewed interest in his religion and when that truly happened.

That's interesting. You don't think either of them was buying their own BS? That's tough for me to believe regarding Lori. She had to have bought into at least some of it. What about her telling CV that she's a reincarnated god and would kill him with her powers? Why would you say something like that 1-on-1 with someone if you didn't believe it?

Or is it just that you don't think she believed the apocalypse/end-of-days aspect of it?
I know for sure I don’t believe she believed the end of days BS. I’m not sure on the rest yet. I’m leaning toward that they were BSing (is that a word lol?) each other. Because her history of suspicious deaths far precedes meeting him. I think,right now, that they were an end to each other’s means. Freedom, control over others, and frankly a beach life. Jmo

i don't like fighting over semantics but you can attend university underage but there are requirements to be met and im not even sure Tylee was able or even interested

it could have just been a lie to cover tracks of her not being around etc

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Everything from the stories about BYU to the stuff she told the nanny about Tylee not wanting babysit for free, just any of it and all of it. LVD is the textbook definition of an "unreliable narrator" when it comes to Tylee, and it adds insult to injury (her--and JJ's--senseless murder).

I know for sure I don’t believe she believed the end of days BS. I’m not sure on the rest yet. I’m leaning toward that they were BSing (is that a word lol?) each other. Because her history of suspicious deaths far precedes meeting him. I think,right now, that they were an end to each other’s means. Freedom, control over others, and frankly a beach life. Jmo

I get you. That would be an interesting dynamic, if they were BS'ing each other. And yes, that's a relatively common American vernacular term, as is its expansion: bulls**ting :)

So basically what you're saying is they may have both willingly adopted this false narrative, knowing it's false, with the tacit agreement that neither of them would throw any rocks in their shared glass house? That whatever "goes in Cult Camp stays in Cult Camp"? And then basically that would mean that they're nothing more than eccentric criminals.

I'm not sure if that computes for me, but regardless, I sure hope the court and/or jury sees it that way and they get the maximum punishments allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj