Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone upthread mentioned the move that was planned for Emma & family. I am wondering if this wasn't a way CD was trying to transfer assets. He knew he was in a heap o trouble not bailing out his trophy wife (I cannot imagine the tantrums she was throwing).
Why didn't Lori's family members pony up to bail her out? After all they knew her even better than her own hubs. At some level, I think they knew that would be a very bad investment and did not want to risk their 'faith' in their daughter when it comes to money. Still, they ended up risking their grandchildren/niece/nephew trusting her.
MOO
Transfer of assets, maybe. Good point. At least someone will make payments on the mortgage. I gather the house is not paid off and suspect that delinquent loans have taken a bite out of any equity that is left.

Sorry, I only saw you mention the diameter. I may have missed the height part somewhere. I didn't mean anything fancy with 3D/volume, just that the space consumed by 2 or 3 5-gallon buckets (HxWxD) wouldn't fit in Alex's little gun bag, but would apparently fit in whatever the gravesite orange bag is.

Oh I thought you meant like wrapping them up in there lol. My bad. Jmo

One other thing to consider: we don’t yet know how much electronic evidence LE has built up from all of the computers and phones they’ve confiscated over the past months.

If these two were dumb enough to buy rings from Charles’ amazon account, they probably took no precautions in communicating, google searches, etc.
Exactly ... we know Tammy was the website guru for chad as well. I bet they don’t even know how to change their google settings or chrome settings. Probably one of those that thinks Facebook is listening to them, not just collecting their data because they don’t know how to change their settings.

My thoughts about this is that it is hard for me to make sense out of why a 51 year old man hasn’t developed his own independent life, career, family (in whatever form that would be for him) and instead is subservient and involved in an unusual way in his sister’s life - it is simply not normal in my perspective. She had some strange hold on him... marrying ZP - possibly under LVD’s direction - if he was gay demonstrates the power of this strange dynamic... the reason I thought it an interesting line of thought...

The answer here may be in a family of origin which would be unsleuthable I think.

I don’t know, maybe it’s my inexperience. To me it seems the easiest way to get caught. And if I was a child of his they would have to first accept that dad was responsible or have doubts, I think, in order to consider him burying them in the yard.

what I honestly don’t get is emma moving in. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38
Why? It seems strange. Is she moving in with her family or alone I would wonder. Maybe it’s purely a financial decision.

The more true crime stories I read, the more I believe that criminals are dumb. We watch a lot of TV shows describing elaborately conceived murders and coverups, and yet in real life, most criminals are rather obvious and clumsy. Some smarter than others, some less clumsy than others, but generally not terribly clever. I think when you and I sit here, as we're doing, in our "armchairs", it's easy to think "oh wow, how stupid, i would never do that".... but imagine yourself in an altered state, where you're amped up on adrenaline and trying to figure out how you're going to get away with something, and the clock is ticking. You can conceal things in and around your home much easier than you can anywhere else, because there are no cell pings or cameras to track you to an unusual location (although neighbors security cameras are often the downfall in some of these cases).

So I guess what I'm saying is that they're not of above average intelligence, and other than in actual psychopaths, they have similar stress responses to the average person, and don't think particularly clearly when under the stress of concealing a crime.

Someone upthread mentioned the move that was planned for Emma & family. I am wondering if this wasn't a way CD was trying to transfer assets. He knew he was in a heap o trouble not bailing out his trophy wife (I cannot imagine the tantrums she was throwing).
Why didn't Lori's family members pony up to bail her out? After all they knew her even better than her own hubs. At some level, I think they knew that would be a very bad investment and did not want to risk their 'faith' in their daughter when it comes to money. Still, they ended up risking their grandchildren/niece/nephew trusting her.
MOO

Another possibility although probably way out there.

If Chad was going ahead with placing a home in the back maybe he was dividing up the lot and EM and spouse were buying the house from him? Just throwing stuff out there. Jmo

Exactly ... we know Tammy was the website guru for chad as well. I bet they don’t even know how to change their google settings or chrome settings. Probably one of those that thinks Facebook is listening to them, not just collecting their data because they don’t know how to change their settings.
I really can’t wait to see all of the electronic evidence. I have a feeling they were very sloppy. She was called out by the school for goodness sakes for logging in to their site many times long after she pulled him out.

How do we know which one of the bodies was concealed in the “egregious” manner?

Nothing I’ve read specified, so can someone point me to a source that states which one it is? Thanks

To the super-sleuthers here on this incredible forum, how likely do you think that the prosecution can lay out the method of murder and sequence of events without there being a confession? My mind can't even begin to formulate a theory because it is just beyond my comprehension to kill my kids.

So I found this to be very interesting from a video posted by @Tortoise on May 9th from an interview with MP and IP with Morgan Loew. In my opinion, MP makes a very important slip of the tongue. Then she goes on to pivot and try to redirect to rambling about how she didn’t have BB shot at and all the threats LV was getting And so on.

I watched the video (thank you for the transcript for reference too! @Tortoise) and when she said what she said below BBM I was like whoa! She’s going to admit to believing everything he just asked. Then of course she pivots and redirects to try to cover what she said. To me the video and really being able to watch her as she shifts to rambling was important. All Jmo of course!

Do you think that Tylee and JJ were in danger, do you think that Lori thought they were zombies, do you think that they, that she thought that their spirits had left them?

MP: I didn’t think they were in danger, um and didn’t have those fears and doubts until this welfare check um and then Chad and Lori left I didn’t have contact with them, and I’m absolutely worried. I knew the threats that Lori had been um getting and I don’t know what’s going on and so I was, you know, being in a new marriage, I’m kind of dumping on him I’m worried about this, I’m worried about this, meanwhile we have all these false accusations and questions about this supposed shooting that uh Brandon Boudreaux’s claiming that happened, (she continues on)
They weren’t in danger? So the threats weren’t real? Or they hadn’t turned into zombies? She’s another piece of work. I really really really hope LE are thoroughly investigating MP and find evidence to put her behind bars with the other two!!

Hey you guys, I was late starting the thread but not too far behind you. No doubt by the time I get to the end of this thread, there'll be another. I kid you not I've been reading every post, hate to miss a thing. Oh, and I'm nosey lol.

Anyway, my take on The Marriages and reasons why.
All members had to be married and have life insurance. Why? I hear you ask. Quite simply, who ever reads the small print right at the bottom of anything?

Chad probably had a few words down there stating that if any life insurances needed to be claimed, a certain percentage was paid to Chad. Well, he was going to be their leader.

Any good?

Nothing I’ve read specified, so can someone point me to a source that states which one it is? Thanks

Read count 2. That's Tylee. Notice how it's different from 1.

Attachments

• 20200614_113341.jpg
    20200614_113341.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 96

It was referenced by the judge with Chad.

Something about one of the bodies was egregious enough to warrant a million dollar bail. Based on what the photos seem to show, I'm guessing that body is Tylee's.

I posted it earlier:

The exact word egregious was used by the prosecutor (without identifying which remains he was referring to). You can infer that from the criminal complaint at the link.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Criminal Complaint.pdf

Language used:

on or between the 8th day of September, 2019, and the 9th day of June, 2020: willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains

on or between the 22nd day of September, 2019, and the 9th day ofJune, 2020: wilifully conceal human remains

ETA: Tylee was last seen on September 8. JJ attended school until 23rd.

Thanks, I get the inference now, I was just pretty sure that I hadn't seen anything that identified whose remains explicitly were associated with the word "egregious" .

Could you give some examples?
It really is just a feeling I got, she never seemed to clearly answer the questions that Nate was asking about the kids, I don't understand how she never asked LV "Where are the kids" After moving to Rexburg MP hadn't seen the kids for weeks and weeks and never asked where they were?? And after reading the Statement LP made to Lawyers about what he told the FBI/police was extremely disturbing, and everything he said in that was told to him by MP. As I said its all a feeling I get from watching, listening and reading what they have said. MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317