Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't feel sorry for Alex, regardless what his sexual orientation was. Notice how he didn't declare to the police that he killed a zombie after he killed Charles.
Instead he claimed self-defense. Clearly he knew which story is going to get him off the hook so he wasn't completely parted with reality. Brandon B. also believes Alex was the one who tried to kill him. Then we know Alex attacked Joseph R.
And those are the ones we know of. Then there is a question is to what his role was in Tammy's death and in deaths of Tylee and JJ. I don't see Lori getting her hands dirty in personally killing someone.
Notice I said almost. I was looking at it from Lori’s twisted perspective.

It is a core belief in LDS doctrine that a man who is not married cannot achieve a godlike stature in the afterlife.
very interesting, thanks. IMO Lori orchestrated the wedding since it was her friend and it was reported to be businesslike- I wonder if Alex questioned why his status in the afterlife had suddenly become so urgent.

I am a little bit confused. How were you supposed to feed him and clothe him before he turned 18, if all of the money were supposed to have been saved for him and transferred into his bank account?

I was lucky enough to have a good paying nursing job during those years and didn't need to use my son's social security checks for anything but savings for him. I would have been allowed to use the money for housing, medical for him, education for him, etc. Social security transferred the checks every month right into the bank account so, they were well aware none was being spent (other than payments to an orthodontist every few months for a year.) Those costs I couldn't swing on my own. Social security keeps track of what's going on (or at least they used to) as evidenced by the letter they sent me almost immediately after his 18th birthday.)

Maybe just misdirected anger on my part... but it burns me up to think that L and C may have used those poor children's social security checks after their murders to help finance their Hawaii wedding and honeymoon and to stay down there in Hawaii to avoid answering to the authorities! They rate right up there with the evilest of the evil, imo. There is no splendid, heavenly eternity waiting for them if that's what they still think will happen, imo.

What are the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for borderline personality disorder (BPD)?

If I am going to be posting about BPD, I should at least post a credible source for the diagnostic criteria. DSM-V is behind pay wall, I believe. But Medscape should suffice.

Glad you asked! There were significant modifications to the diagnosic criteria between the fourth and fifth editions of the DSM. Be sure to check which you have your hand on when researching this. Here is a handy summary of the DSM-V criteria for a diagnosis (code 301.83) of Borderline Personality Disorder:
BPD is a pervasive pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and emotion, as well as marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness
  • Emotional instability in reaction to day-to-day events (e.g., intense episodic sadness, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days)
  • Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
  • Identity disturbance with markedly or persistently unstable self-image or sense of self
  • Impulsive behavior in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating)
  • Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)
  • Pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by extremes between idealization and devaluation (also known as "splitting")
  • Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-harming behavior
  • Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.
For a deeper discussion, you might also find this article helpful:
Diagnosing borderline personality disorder

If you are depressed and having thoughts about suicide, know that you are not alone. Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 for support. If you or a loved one are in danger, call 911.

Comparison of CDs Charges
DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR CONCEALMENT OF EVIDENCE, Felony Idaho Code 18-2603
Count I (JJ)
CD...did willfully conceal and/or did aid and abet another to willfully conceal human remains, knowing that said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in felony proceeding...
Count II (Tylee)
CD...did willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains, and/or did aid and abet another to willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains knowing that said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in felony proceeding,

Note: CD did, and/or aided another to, conceal human remains (of JJ) and did, and/or aided another to destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains (of Tylee).

Case Activity
State of Idaho v. Chad Guy Daybell
CR22-20-0755 - Fremont County

>Criminal Complaint - filed 09:48 (s/Judge F Eddins)
>Warrant of Arrest - filed 09:48 (s/Judge F Eddins)
>Motion to Seal - filed 09:55 (f/R H Wood)
>Order to Seal - filed 10:16 (s/Judge F Eddins
>Bail Hearing/Arraignment - held @11:00
>Amended Order to Seal - filed 12:57 (s/Judge F Eddings/16:46)
Language: "sealing the affidavit for probable cause submitted with the complaint is necessary to prevent harm to any person or persons"

Note: Whatever was discovered this day--caused the judge add amend the order to seal by adding the language: "is necessary to prevent harm to any person or persons."

Bond Hearing/Arraignment
June 10, 2020 @ 11:00
Prosecutor Robert H Wood's arugument for the $1M bail
(Not official transcript/not verbatim)
"uh...one of the primary reasons we are asking that bail be set a that amount
...is that the evidence that has been concealed in this case, its not simply a document, drugs, a gun, ah...these are human remains um…
...and we can, although those remains have not yet been positively identified...we are aware that those remains are the remains of children which we believe is an aggravating factor
...ah we, we have asked that the probable cause affidavit be sealed but I would ask the court to take note of paragraphs 39 and 40 and the manner of the concealment of one of those bodies--which the states finds to be particularly egregious both an aggravating factor and bears on character..."

Note:
Based on the condition of one of the bodies--it is alleged to have been done in an egregious and aggravated way--implying something was done that increased the injuries. Also, according to CD's attorney, CD waived his right to a preliminary hearing. Why waive your right to a speedy trial if you have any kind of defense?

**************** CONTAINS MY OPINION ******************
**I see matching charges in the short future of CD and LV**

I know Chad and Lori are considered innocent until proven guilty but based on the information herein, the hammer is about to drop.

>The Judge has determined that, if revealed, the information in the affidavit for probable cause to arrest CD, sealing it from public view "is necessary to prevent harm to person or persons";

>the prosecutor considers his actions to be "both an aggravating factor and bears on [his] character";

>the language in the criminal complaint alleges that he did the crime and/or he helped another person do the crime. The state is clearly hoping to break them.

Either way, the crimes for which they have already been charged, this barely the tip of the iceberg. These charges will not even matter once the next charges are placed. I speculate by by summer end. Just in time for the holiday season!

Without access to one another now that they are both in jail, they better pray those portals work behind bars. They will not be able to manipulate or prophesize their way out of this one.

I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked but who do you think is in harm’s way if the affidavit was unsealed?

October 2nd attack on Brandon would surely fall into the shady category.
Yes, of course, but that was only one trip. And I'm still trying to wrap my head around how he ccould be at the storage unit in Idaho on the sme day. It seems clear he shot at BB so someone else had to be at the storage unit.

Yes, of course, but that was only one trip. And I'm still trying to wrap my head around how he ccould be at the storage unit in Idaho on the sme day. It seems clear he shot at BB so someone else had to be at the storage unit.
Alex was not in a storage unit on the same day. You must have missed that whole discussion-the man in a storage unit with Lori was Chad.

I’m still in some sort of horrified shock. I’d battle with myself every single day leading up to the day of the latest search warrant and Chad being arrested. My head would say one thing but my heart just couldn’t fathom it or didn’t want to. It’s like prepare for the worst and hope for the best but as are too many cases on here the worst turns out to be even more than you thought possible. I had assumed that chad sent TD to her parents knowing she was going to die bc he was going to kill her so he could spend time with Lori and still let TD have that last tike with her family but the reality kind seems like he sent TD away so he could have the children’s bodies out there. I keep thinking a lot of things. I keep thinking about how did they subdue Tylee bc she was older and how scared she must have been. I think about if it’s possible to die from guilt trying to explain away Alex’s Mysterious death . I mostly wonder why didn’t Lori let Tylee go live with any number of people I’m sure who would’ve taken her in bc she was almost a legal adult and why didn’t she just give JJ back to Kay and Larry. Why did they have to die? She could have done that and still been the “empty nester” chad told his family she was. I’m so sad and angry. I hope Chad has a come to Jesus moment and does the right thing and just lays it all out. I keep thinking about how gleeful Lori acted and how she see appeared to smirk and be so callous to Kay and Larry as Colby sat next to them . I have a million thoughts but every single one of them ends in tears. I’m glad we know where they are to give some sort of peace and start on the journey to punishing the people who killed Tylee and JJ (also TD and Charles ) .

Tylee's remains were said to have been concealed in an egregious manner, not JJ's. They didn't try to burn JJ's remains.
The first deceased child to be identified publicly was JJ. In that same announcement, they said there were two children, one of them buried in an egregious manner. Neither of the children was associated with that remark. It could be either JJ or Tylee at this point; we don’t yet know.

The first deceased child to be identified publicly was JJ. In that same announcement, they said there were two children, one of them buried in an egregious manner. Neither of the children was associated with that remark. It could be either JJ or Tylee at this point; we don’t yet know.
Yes, we do. The explanation has already been posted so I am not going to go through it again.

Its associated in the wording of the counts. It's clear count two refers to Tylee. Jmo

Attachments

• 20200614_113341.jpg
    20200614_113341.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 27
I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked but who do you think is in harm’s way if the affidavit was unsealed?

We don’t really know at this point. We don’t know if anyone potentially threatening remains alive and unincarcerated. But we do know BB felt he had reason to hide his kids.

But if someone in jail with Lori worked with LE, that could be a problem in jail. So maybe it’s that.

But there’s also the possibility that a co-conspirator could face danger from the public, due to the heinous nature of the crimes.

In short, we don’t really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member