Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone upthread mentioned the move that was planned for Emma & family. I am wondering if this wasn't a way CD was trying to transfer assets. He knew he was in a heap o trouble not bailing out his trophy wife (I cannot imagine the tantrums she was throwing).
Why didn't Lori's family members pony up to bail her out? After all they knew her even better than her own hubs. At some level, I think they knew that would be a very bad investment and did not want to risk their 'faith' in their daughter when it comes to money. Still, they ended up risking their grandchildren/niece/nephew trusting her.
MOO

I don’t think it was a matter of not having the money to bail out Lori. No bail company wanted to work with her. She was too high of a risk. MOO

My heart breaks for Tyler’s brother. I saw him beg for the siblings return. How sad. Happy though he is alive and wasn’t in the zombie plan of death.
Can you imagine his survivor's guilt? Jmo
spellcheck changed Tylee‘s name, I am so sorry! Just saw this!
The one who did the burying, IMO, is the one who rolled. Can't believe Lori did that, and hence would not have known the exact location. Maybe never knew where the bodies were so she could pass a lie detector test that "she didn't know!" and "she didn't do it!"

If Chad did the burying, which I think he did, for his own protection it would have only been him who knew the exact locations. IMOO
unless he had a helper and that person couldn’t live with the guilt anymore

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Last night at the vigil, Carol Dodge came over and gave me a hug. She said, "24 years ago tonight, I was holding Angie for the last time." Her daughter was savagely murdered the next day and for over two decades, Carol has fought to find the true killer and bring Angie justice. I was touched that Carol came to JJ and Tylee's vigil. When we parted ways at the end of the night, she said what she always says to me and almost everyone else: "I love you." (This photo was taken after the news conference last year when police announced they had arrested their murder suspect.)

103727575_3193966117290232_4133908107627304121_o.jpg

I’m basing my supposition about AxC’s sexual orientation on a post written by Tylee’s aunt, Annie Cushing [on another site] She says that LVD is extremely homophobic and makes reference to a fight between LVD & AxC, witnessed by a neighbor, where LDV shouted, “You’ve disgraced the entire family!” [or something to that effect] Annie surmises that AxC had done something that wasn’t keeping his gay self in the closet where it belonged and was what had Lori screaming in the street.

Next, he married for the 1st time at age 52 IIRC. It’s unusual for a Mormon man to stay single that long.

Finally, in one of the videos that surfaced of AxC’s standup, he says he wishes he was straight in a joke. None if this is definitive proof of course and JMO.
So according to Lori, AC being gay disgraced the family but murder is acceptable, provided the victim is a zombie? I’m almost tempted to feel sorry for AC if he had to live his life denying he was gay.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Last night at the vigil, Carol Dodge came over and gave me a hug. She said, "24 years ago tonight, I was holding Angie for the last time." Her daughter was savagely murdered the next day and for over two decades, Carol has fought to find the true killer and bring Angie justice. I was touched that Carol came to JJ and Tylee's vigil. When we parted ways at the end of the night, she said what she always says to me and almost everyone else: "I love you." (This photo was taken after the news conference last year when police announced they had arrested their murder suspect.)

My heart.

Could you give some examples?
It really is just a feeling I got, she never seemed to clearly answer the questions that Nate was asking about the kids, I don't understand how she never asked LV "Where are the kids" After moving to Rexburg MP hadn't seen the kids for weeks and weeks and never asked where they were?? And after reading the Statement LP made to Lawyers about what he told the FBI/police was extremely disturbing, and everything he said in that was told to him by MP. As I said its all a feeling I get from watching, listening and reading what they have said. MOO JMO

I was talking to a girl on a message board and she said a little known fact about the Jeep is that it was deserted in AZ the day BB was shot at. Anyone else heard this?

That's a new one on me. I don't think it's correct, because I'm the complaint states clearly that the Jeep was "seized pursuant to a search warrant in November of 2019 in Rexburg Idaho.

So according to Lori, AC being gay disgraced the family but murder is acceptable, provided the victim is a zombie? I’m almost tempted to feel sorry for AC if he had to live his life denying he was gay.
I certainly don't feel sorry for Alex, regardless what his sexual orientation was. Notice how he didn't declare to the police that he killed a zombie after he killed Charles.
Instead he claimed self-defense. Clearly he knew which story is going to get him off the hook so he wasn't completely parted with reality. Brandon B. also believes Alex was the one who tried to kill him. Then we know Alex attacked Joseph R.
And those are the ones we know of. Then there is a question is to what his role was in Tammy's death and in deaths of Tylee and JJ. I don't see Lori getting her hands dirty in personally killing someone.

Hello all. I usually anxiously awaited someone else reply posting what I was thinking since I'm not confident enough in my memory to post. I've followed these threads since the remains were found and haven't seen my opinion or questions asked or posted.
I don't believe it was Chad who spilled the beans. If he had, I believe they would've had him at least in the back yard for further assistance. Maybe not at the digging spot, but by the barn? Back of the house? In a LEO car in the driveway at the back of the house? Which leads me to my question. If they knew or thought they were going to find something, why did they let him sit in the car alone? Wouldn't they have a fear of him bolting or trying to hurt himself? In past cases, if the beans were spilled, the spiller would be accompanying the investigators to the spot or an official would be with the spiller close by, even if as a support. Sorry if this was posted and I missed it.

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter

She just seems like a wonderful woman. And a bada**.

Lori Vallow's son speaks out following discovery of Tylee and J.J.'s remains
Lori Vallow's son speaks out following discovery of Tylee and J.J.'s remains
5ee5b92311fa0.image.jpg

oh dear... those photos, especially 2 where he’s holding Tylee... my heart...

I'm not an electrician, and I haven't been around the actual day to day work since I was in my teens but I can still diagnosis a ballast box that's going because my Father is and I've just been around it and helped sometimes on weekends or the summer. Pull that wire, hey go grab me a wire stripper sort of familiar. Just being around something can make you familiar in a sub-conscious way.

like how musicians memorize pieces of music; or maybe pure muscle memory

350K? How could a modest income rack up that much debt? And why wouldn't the supposed life insurance money from Tammy's death (400K? 430K?) be used to pay that debt? These are rhetorical questions, of course.

I know, I’m feeling pretty good about my quarantine related debts now, lol

Someone upthread mentioned the move that was planned for Emma & family. I am wondering if this wasn't a way CD was trying to transfer assets. He knew he was in a heap o trouble not bailing out his trophy wife (I cannot imagine the tantrums she was throwing).
Why didn't Lori's family members pony up to bail her out? After all they knew her even better than her own hubs. At some level, I think they knew that would be a very bad investment and did not want to risk their 'faith' in their daughter when it comes to money. Still, they ended up risking their grandchildren/niece/nephew trusting her.
MOO

as for the housing, sometimes I imagine you can’t let sentiment influence you especially if you are broke (not saying Emma is). It’s property they already own.

Justin Lum has now got me curious as to who else has phone slots booked with Lori. I thought she couldn’t talk to anyone about anything real because she’s monitored in jail, COXES?!

They weren’t in danger? So the threats weren’t real? Or they hadn’t turned into zombies? She’s another piece of work. I really really really hope LE are thoroughly investigating MP and find evidence to put her behind bars with the other two!!
I am absolutely with you on this opinion! IMO it had to have been total garbage to spout off about a danger 'from others' to Tylee and JJ. They simply put out a shiny object with that statement - look over there - not here. It would be hard to hold your head up after giving those interviews defending Lori by the mom and sister as well as Melani and her husband. Disgraceful.

Why do I not believe a word that Melani told Nate? Alex and Zulmea dating? Zulema deciding to wait on when it was right to marry?
I now also heard three versions out of that family, as to why Alex with staying with Lori before Charles came to pick up JJ.
Alex claimed it was because he and Lori were going to do fun things together that day.
Lori claimed she asked Alex to stay because she was concerned about Charles coming to pick up JJ in the morning, concerned that Charles was going to cause trouble.
Then Summer during her interview claims she was the one to ask Alex to go stay with Lori because Summer was concerned Charles was going to cause trouble, and Alex actually didn't even want to do it at first.
How far can my eyes roll into my head?
Their stories are all over the place!! I don't know if one person is lying or all of them, what a very strange family. Again I don't understand why they never asked where are the kids?!! MP claims LV was like a mother to her and they were very close then why on Earth wouldn't you ask "Where are the kids?"!! I know my mother and sister, brother, grandparents, even my cousins would be asking me...

I'm trying to find a better photo or two. But what is the mini football goal looking thing? Is that new? Old?

It's on the far right hand side. My photo editor updated and I cant find a draw option.
I actually thought those random fence-structure(s) were horse jumps. The property must originally have been used a little differently, since there's a pond (now empty) and barns that don't really fit with a Daybell need. So, I thought there might have been horses or other livestock.

Comparison of CDs Charges
DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR CONCEALMENT OF EVIDENCE, Felony Idaho Code 18-2603
Count I (JJ)
CD...did willfully conceal and/or did aid and abet another to willfully conceal human remains, knowing that said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in felony proceeding...
Count II (Tylee)
CD...did willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains, and/or did aid and abet another to willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains knowing that said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in felony proceeding,

Note: CD did, and/or aided another to, conceal human remains (of JJ) and did, and/or aided another to destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains (of Tylee).

Case Activity
State of Idaho v. Chad Guy Daybell
CR22-20-0755 - Fremont County

>Criminal Complaint - filed 09:48 (s/Judge F Eddins)
>Warrant of Arrest - filed 09:48 (s/Judge F Eddins)
>Motion to Seal - filed 09:55 (f/R H Wood)
>Order to Seal - filed 10:16 (s/Judge F Eddins
>Bail Hearing/Arraignment - held @11:00
>Amended Order to Seal - filed 12:57 (s/Judge F Eddings/16:46)
Language: "sealing the affidavit for probable cause submitted with the complaint is necessary to prevent harm to any person or persons"

Note: Whatever was discovered this day--caused the judge add amend the order to seal by adding the language: "is necessary to prevent harm to any person or persons."

Bond Hearing/Arraignment
June 10, 2020 @ 11:00
Prosecutor Robert H Wood's arugument for the $1M bail
(Not official transcript/not verbatim)
"uh...one of the primary reasons we are asking that bail be set a that amount
...is that the evidence that has been concealed in this case, its not simply a document, drugs, a gun, ah...these are human remains um…
...and we can, although those remains have not yet been positively identified...we are aware that those remains are the remains of children which we believe is an aggravating factor
...ah we, we have asked that the probable cause affidavit be sealed but I would ask the court to take note of paragraphs 39 and 40 and the manner of the concealment of one of those bodies--which the states finds to be particularly egregious both an aggravating factor and bears on character..."

Note:
Based on the condition of one of the bodies--it is alleged to have been done in an egregious and aggravated way--implying something was done that increased the injuries. Also, according to CD's attorney, CD waived his right to a preliminary hearing. Why waive your right to a speedy trial if you have any kind of defense?

**************** CONTAINS MY OPINION ******************
**I see matching charges in the short future of CD and LV**

I know Chad and Lori are considered innocent until proven guilty but based on the information herein, the hammer is about to drop.

>The Judge has determined that, if revealed, the information in the affidavit for probable cause to arrest CD, sealing it from public view "is necessary to prevent harm to person or persons";

>the prosecutor considers his actions to be "both an aggravating factor and bears on [his] character";

>the language in the criminal complaint alleges that he did the crime and/or he helped another person do the crime. The state is clearly hoping to break them.

Either way, the crimes for which they have already been charged, this barely the tip of the iceberg. These charges will not even matter once the next charges are placed. I speculate by by summer end. Just in time for the holiday season!

Without access to one another now that they are both in jail, they better pray those portals work behind bars. They will not be able to manipulate or prophesize their way out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61