Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA tests usually take a while. But bodies that are bones absolutely can be identified, and very quickly, by dental records. JJ had rather unique looking teeth. I am assuming both kids have been to dentists, and that police had the records ready for comparison.
The coroner said they would use dental records and Annie Cushing said the police had both kids' dental records.

Hey you guys, I was late starting the thread but not too far behind you. No doubt by the time I get to the end of this thread, there'll be another. I kid you not I've been reading every post, hate to miss a thing. Oh, and I'm nosey lol.

Anyway, my take on The Marriages and reasons why.
All members had to be married and have life insurance. Why? I hear you ask. Quite simply, who ever reads the small print right at the bottom of anything?

Chad probably had a few words down there stating that if any life insurances needed to be claimed, a certain percentage was paid to Chad. Well, he was going to be their leader.

Any good?
Interesting hypothesis, but my understanding of insurance policies is that any and all beneficiaries are listed with the percentage allocated so I’m not sure any portion designated to Chad could be hidden in the fine print. I’m basing my thoughts on my experience with various life insurance policies I’ve had over the years. However, I’m not an insurance professional. Perhaps someone else can weigh in.

very interesting, thanks. IMO Lori orchestrated the wedding since it was her friend and it was reported to be businesslike- I wonder if Alex questioned why his status in the afterlife had suddenly become so urgent.

IMO, it was foremost for Alex to disappear as AC and become A Pastenes to go into hiding as the questions and investigation were getting close to his involvement. IMO, Lori knew his time was coming. He knew too much.

I'm curious to see if autopsy and toxicology on TR and JJ will show a common cause of death among JR, CV, TD, AC, and the children.

I was thinking sleeping bag once people pointed out the size. My daughter has an orange sleeping bag in a similar color with a gray interior. Hers is a mummy bag (cone shaped) for backpacking. I believe it is a Kelty. I will take a look when I can.
I used to have a lined duffle bag that unzipped and opened up into a fairly large, waterproof on one side, blanket or sleeping bag. I’ve been looking for something similar online but haven’t found anything yet. Will keep looking too.

I could live in a house where dead people were buried in the yard 300 years ago. But not into the house where my dad's wife's children were murdered last fall and left to rest in the backyard. They moved into that house the day after the children were exhumed and their dad was arrested for hiding the evidence and doing something horrific to one of the children's bodies. :eek:

Agreed. I'd probably move far, far away... especially if I had children of my own there.

I can't imagine getting any sleep... or walking outside... or letting my children run around and play out there...

Seriously though, one of his children, or their spouses, must've noticed something, even if they weren't quite certain what it was that was ... odd.

I wonder how long JJ and Tylee had been there. I'm sure Tammy sensed something, and maybe that's another reason she also had to go.

<moo>

Last edited:
Catching up on threads and see that many have analyzed the videos. I saw something in the VERY beginning of all the videos and still shots from the ground. Y'all talking about the black dog running made me recall that I noticed something early that ties into such I haven't seen mentioned.

There was something leaned up against a pole where the folks were digging at one point. I thought it looked like a black dog head, but not a real one! I was thinking "is this a stuffed animal that has some significance?" It was there for a long time in many shots. I specifically even did a google on the meaning of black dog as Dr. Campbell from COVID19 thread has a black dog on his shelf in every video and explained what it meant in one of them.

Just asking, did anyone else notice such? What do you think? (sorry, I don't know which shots I saw it in, but was within the first day of photos and videos coming out)

ETA: What I'm referring to is in the middle of this photo on the white brick next to pole. There were side/land views that it clearly looked like a stuffed dog, but I cannot find now.

View attachment 251207
‘Cult mom’ cops raided husband's property in JANUARY but missed kids' bodies

Hmmm, perhaps it's just a black camera? But you can see why I thought a black dog head? (If you stand on your head and squint lol)

View attachment 251208

Bonfires May Have Led Police To Search Chad Daybell's Yard, Neighbors Say

I totally see the dog's head in the second picture!

My guess is whoever told police to dig in the backyard for bodies. This is the reason I now think that someone did inform police where the bodies were.
MOO the son returning from a mission, or a neighbor that finally went to the police with knowledge of place he/she saw digging. Cadaver dog confirmed and the evidence team went to work.

Interesting hypothesis, but my understanding of insurance policies is that any and all beneficiaries are listed with the percentage allocated so I’m not sure any portion designated to Chad could be hidden in the fine print. I’m basing my thoughts on my experience with various life insurance policies I’ve had over the years. However, I’m not an insurance professional. Perhaps someone else can weigh in.

Sorry, it's past my bedtime here in UK so wasn't really clear.

I think Chad could have his own contracts drawn up for each couple and at the very bottom in teeny tiny print there could be a clause that when a person dies and policy pays out the person who is entitled to the cash from said policy has to give Chad a certain hefty slice of cash. It would be preferable if both couple have policies as Chad would get rich quicker due to lots of deaths maybe during extra cold weather or whatever. All JMO.

Off for some well needed zzzzz's, good night.

Yes, as well discussed by Trish's guest on her podcast. I have a really dumb question, because I have never killed anybody.... Can you actually rig up some portable controlled type of carbon monoxide setup to be used inside"
I can see the search engines among so many of looking up how to create a carbon monoxide machine. If anybody near us dies of carbon monoxide it will be like Casey searching for foolproof suffocation.

I mostly wonder why didn’t Lori let Tylee go live with any number of people I’m sure who would’ve taken her in bc she was almost a legal adult and why didn’t she just give JJ back to Kay and Larry. Why did they have to die? She could have done that and still been the “empty nester” chad told his family she was. I’m so sad and angry. I hope Chad has a come to Jesus moment and does the right thing and just lays it all out. I keep thinking about how gleeful Lori acted and how she see appeared to smirk and be so callous to Kay and Larry as Colby sat next to them .

Pettiness.

Lori has answered this inadvertently. She is powerful and a goddess - how dare anyone question her motives.
We don’t really know at this point. We don’t know if anyone potentially threatening remains alive and unincarcerated. But we do know BB felt he had reason to hide his kids.

But if someone in jail with Lori worked with LE, that could be a problem in jail. So maybe it’s that.

But there’s also the possibility that a co-conspirator could face danger from the public, due to the heinous nature of the crimes.

In short, we don’t really know.

Brandon appears to have a solid reason to be deeply concerned. I hope Melani does not get custody of those kids and I hope Ian is not this stupid that he waits until she gives birth then sues for custody.

Because if he does not his ex-wife also has good reason to be concerned. These two are not safe with children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm