Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze.
I’ve been following along without commenting. But this? Seriously. No need to be so rude.
I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from.
I was responding to a previous poster (whose post is missing from your comment) who asked questions that so far no one has been able to answer, much to almost universal consternation. I invited him/her to travel along with the rest of us.

Chad said the bodies needed to be 5' underground, as opposed to 6' (not 2' as was stated earlier). This comes from his book about being a sexton, One Foot in the Grave.

RSBM

I'm reading OFitG now (controversial, I know .. but I saw it was free through Kindle Unlimited - hoping he doesn't get a cent of royalties :().

He does write that graves are generally dug 5 feet ("“You may have heard that when a person is buried he is ‘six feet under.’ That depth is more a myth than fact. Actually, we dig the hole about five feet deep, which is sufficient.”)

However, he writes later that that 5-foot depth is necessary to account for the casket and vault. He writes: "I had to unearth a few burials, and I assure you that two feet of soil on top of the vault top is plenty.”

As far as other topics we've discussed, Chad writes that most of his work was done by backhoe. In fact, when discussing grave digging, he writes: "Such a task is basically impossible to do without a backhoe. Even then, it is too much work."

That's all from the first chapter. I've been making notes on interesting quotes from the book as I go through it.

I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked but who do you think is in harm’s way if the affidavit was unsealed?

I have no way of knowing. The judge felt strongly enough about it to amend this own order to include the language.

With Lori and Chad in the clink and Alex dead, it seems folks would be considered safer. Apparently not.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1272337197153300481

Annie Cushing

@AnnieCushing

The beautiful people of #Rexburg had a vigil last night for #TyleeRyan and #JJVallow and asked if I'd write a tribute for them. Meet the amazing kids behind the headlines. #lorivallow #doomsdaymom https://facebook.com/irishannie/posts/10158525947196880…

6:16 PM · Jun 14, 2020·TweetDeck
wow, she really loved and understood JJ, and formed some crystal clear memories of him even though he wasn’t her relation. What a special little guy. Asking every night if she’d still be there in the morning. *sniff*

I'm going through the MG 3 parter again and a few new things I noticed:
NE summarizes in the written part of #3:
Gibb discussed [the end of days] as part of her podcast with the group “Preparing a People.” She was one of the main hosts and was joined by guests, including Lori and Chad. Chad appeared four times – twice on the phone and twice in person. For people who have been wondering about where he was and when, maybe this will help!
...and...
Gibb called Lori and asked if she had heard about Tammy’s death. Lori said she had not and acted surprised, but this was the same woman who had told Gibb for months that she and Chad were supposed to be together. (just so weird, acting like she doesn't know!)

I waffle back and forth about how much LVD and CD believe. I do think CD made up his NDE and knows he's BSing, BUT the "sloppy" job of concealing everything because they thought the world would be in so much chaos no one would notice? They certainly seemed to believe that part!

But the reason I was listening to this again was because I was certain LVD didn't have the Daybell kids over for cookies THE DAY OF the funeral, so I wanted to go back and be sure. It's near the end at about 7 minutes left.
"I know that they did meet Lori.... I know that she had them all over at her townhome for cookies after the funeral, when she came back to town."

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
I was someone who suggested Covid-19 should not be ruled out. I still don't think it should be ruled out but I think it is very highly unlikely.

I read this week that there was very unusual activity (Many more cars in parking lots) at Chinese hospitals last summer (June/July) that suggests something was spreading as early as then. We know from what we saw once it was acknowledged in January that it spreads everywhere and fast unless significant precautions are taken. They are also starting to re-evaluate some US deaths last summer and fall. I'm all for thinking horses and not zebras. But we are learning more and more that there likely were herds of zebras in the US last fall so I don't think it is crazy to consider coronavirus a remote possibility in both Tammy's and Alex's deaths.

(If you don't get the zebra reference it comes from the expression "when you hear beats think horses not zebras" meaning consider the simpler, more common explanation first)

Last edited:
RSBM

I'm reading OFitG now (controversial, I know .. but I saw it was free through Kindle Unlimited - hoping he doesn't get a cent of royalties :().

He does write that graves are generally dug 5 feet ("“You may have heard that when a person is buried he is ‘six feet under.’ That depth is more a myth than fact. Actually, we dig the hole about five feet deep, which is sufficient.”)

However, he writes later that that 5-foot depth is necessary to account for the casket and vault. He writes: "I had to unearth a few burials, and I assure you that two feet of soil on top of the vault top is plenty.”

As far as other topics we've discussed, Chad writes that most of his work was done by backhoe. In fact, when discussing grave digging, he writes: "Such a task is basically impossible to do without a backhoe. Even then, it is too much work."

That's all from the first chapter. I've been making notes on interesting quotes from the book as I go through it.
Ah, thanks! I haven't read it and had only seen that six feet under quote in MSM. Since he indicates it's adequate covering for the vault I'm still not sure he'd believe it was adequate for human remains without a casket, etc. but the remains certainly don't seem to be 5' under.

Thanks!

Eaton: Did you guys have a joint wedding with Alex and Zulema, or was that separate?

Melani: Alex and Zulema had been dating for several months, and Alex was very ready to marry Zulema. She was waiting until she got an answer. She knew she was supposed to be with Alex but was going to wait until it felt like the right time.

They had talked about wanting to get married in Jackson or Las Vegas, and it just so happened when they picked their date, they had more of a plan than Ian and I did. The coincidence of us picking the day right after them wasn’t planned or anything – it was just what happened. We made the decision in Arizona during Thanksgiving and said, “Let’s do it.” And while we’re there, we need a witness, and Alex and Zulema are there. This wasn’t our big wedding day – just the beginning of our lives together, and then we’ll have that special moment when we’re all together as a family.

Eaton: So they got married the day before you guys did?

Melani: We got married on the 30th, and I think they got married on the 29th.
Yeah, this was all planned, IMO
I do not think it was a coincidence at all. JMO

I have no way of knowing. The judge felt strongly enough about it to amend this own order to include the language.

With Lori and Chad in the clink and Alex dead, it seems folks would be considered safer. Apparently not.

I wonder if they are concerned about the old boys network themselves just as I am rather unimpressed by them. Chris Parrett has used this as an opportunity to do some new web design. I'd not trust this pile of people either. What they say vs. what they do are not suggestive of integrity.

Preppers are full of ex-cop, ex-mil, ex-intelligence AND current serving. Their aw-gosh-golly-gee-shucks clown face should be viewed with suspicion. Trained killers with world views that make Chad quaint among them should be concerning. That they ascribe to views that can house Daybell comfortably as not the most radical among them by far would be concerning to me if I was in the fbi's place.

Note none turned on Daybell, but they sure cleaned up behind themselves and him in case. I know I wouldn't trust this group to not do something to make things wrap up faster so the heat comes off but they can use it as advertizing.

Last edited:
RSBM

However, he writes later that that 5-foot depth is necessary to account for the casket and vault. He later writes: "I had to unearth a few burials, and I assure you that two feet of soil on top of the vault top is plenty.”

It sounds like he means if you count a casket and a vault, you could leave a mere 2' of dirt above remains. The thing is, in the case of these two children, there are no caskets or vaults. If you only put 2' of dirt on top, you'd be making a mighty big error.

He seems to be a lazy butt. Prison is not going to agree with him (not to mention, if he's found guilty of child murder, other inmates may not appreciate his company).

It sounds like he means if you count a casket and a vault, you could leave a mere 2' of dirt above remains. The thing is, in the case of these two children, there are no caskets or vaults. If you only put 2' of dirt on top, you'd be making a mighty big error.

He seems to be a lazy butt. Prison is not going to agree with him (not to mention, if he's found guilty of child murder, other inmates may not appreciate his company).
I tend to agree with the way you and spandangly are interpreting this, that he means 2 feet is enough cover for a vault, specifically. Spooked me reading it when considering how shallow the backyard dig site appears, though!

Gibb discussed [the end of days] as part of her podcast with the group “Preparing a People.” She was one of the main hosts and was joined by guests, including Lori and Chad. Chad appeared four times – twice on the phone and twice in person. For people who have been wondering about where he was and when, maybe this will help!

Also, NE summarizes in the written part of #3: Gibb called Lori and asked if she had heard about Tammy’s death. Lori said she had not and acted surprised, but this was the same woman who had told Gibb for months that she and Chad were supposed to be together. (just so weird, acting like she doesn't know!)

I waffle back and forth about how much LVD and CD believe. I do think CD made up his NDE and knows he's BSing, BUT the "sloppy" job of concealing everything because they thought the world would be in so much chaos no one would notice? They certainly seemed to believe that part!

But the reason I was listening to this again was because I was certain LVD didn't have the Daybell kids over for cookies THE DAY OF the funeral, so I wanted to go back and be sure. It's near the end at about 7 minutes left.
"I know that they did meet Lori.... I know that she had them all over at her townhome for cookies after the funeral, when she came back to town."
Wow to the last two of your bolded parts!
The first one is SO obviously the way a person acts when they are guilty (I thought she had learned to be a better actress than that!)
And the second.. Came back from where? Where did her lily-livered self run off to until poor TD was safely in the ground, with no chance for further investigation? What a worthless, vile wretch she is.

NE summarizes in the written part of #3:
...and...
Gibb called Lori and asked if she had heard about Tammy’s death. Lori said she had not and acted surprised, but this was the same woman who had told Gibb for months that she and Chad were supposed to be together. (just so weird, acting like she doesn't know!)

I waffle back and forth about how much LVD and CD believe. I do think CD made up his NDE and knows he's BSing, BUT the "sloppy" job of concealing everything because they thought the world would be in so much chaos no one would notice? They certainly seemed to believe that part

Edited for clarity
But again, we only know that Lori said that to MG, not that Lori actually had the kids over for cookies. MOO I think MG believed a lot of things Lori told her, but I don't necessarily believe that means Lori was telling her the truth.

But again, we only know that Lori said that to MG, not that Lori actually had the kids over for cookies. MOO

"I would like to introduce my adult children to the children I plan on murdering and burying in the yard before we all abscond to tents for Armageddon. Just so who they are is firmly planted in their heads." Delightful

Last edited:
But again, we only know that Lori said that to MG, not that Lori actually had the kids over for cookies. MOO I think MG believed a lot of things Lori told her, but I don't necessarily believe that means Lori was telling her the truth.
Agreed. But it goes to show that even LVD thought it happening on the DAY OF the funeral would have stretched MGs credulity. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli