Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Tylee would have continued receiving survivors benefits until she was 18. The enrollment in school requirement is for students over 18 (as lots of seniors are).
My theory is that Tylee was getting old enough to know about the checks and want them for herself. Maybe she asked Lori how she’d spent the money in the past. This could have caused a major rift between them.

It was previously discussed in a few threads back but my understanding is BYUI does not allow anyone under age 18 to enroll - even online. (per other posters here & I imagine BYUI's enrollment policy).
and we had massive discussion as to whether she even had a GED. Plenty of datapoints to suggest that she did not.

Dateline - MBP, IIRC
What exactly was said? ZP wasn't even at home when AC collapsed. ZP's son was home but he didn't seem to know much of anything about Alex, didn't even know Alex and ZP were married. ZP did show up before 911 call ended. But doesn't jibe very well with "checking on AC because he isn't feeling well." Unless ZP was coming from somewhere else to check on AC?

Ok. I want to figure out what happened to all the vehicles. Can anyone help?

1. Infinity looked like a qx

Seen in garage when CV was shot. Also CV mentioned it when he was trying to get in house on body cam footage. Where did it end up?

2. We’ve heard Colby was given a car, right? Which one and when?
Here is a post about that. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

3. CV’s truck

4. Tylee’s jeep
When did she get it, did it go to Idaho?

5. what did Alex drive in Idaho? Was it CV’s truck? We know he had a truck with CPQuint tag. 2017 f150

6.lori’s Nissan Rogue
When did she get it? I know we had our VI say that they had seen it with plates on it from Idaho.

Our VI was questioned about three cars being seen in ID, but I’m really curious what happened to the infinity that was in the garage in July 2019.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Has anyone heard if the vehicle LE took from Colby has been returned back to him?

When they came by Colby’s work to tell him bye on the way to Idaho per one of his interviews, I think they were in one car if I remember right. Did he say which one? How and when did Tylee’s Jeep ever move?

Agree. If AC and TD deaths were unnatural, and they were both poisoned, the body I'd suspect most likely to show evidence would be AC's, since his was autopsied right away. I hope they are continuing to run tests for different types of poisons. The PD did say it was still actively investigating his death, IIRC.
Seems like coroner in AC's case is satisfied that AC death was due to natural causes. I don't think they are running any more drug panels on his blood.

BBM-Well said, the crux of this whole case. Completely surreal the lengths those two actually went.

Which brings MG to mind. For me the jury is still out on whether I believe her account of events.

Then the flurry of marriages, Nov 5th (CD & LV), Nov 29th (AC & ZP), Nov 30 (MB & IP). That seems significant to me, then AC is dead 10 days later. I still question whether they missed something in the tox screens & if ZP played a role. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like ZP was never mentioned then all the sudden she marries AC?
Melani BP and Melanie Gibbs explain their relationship quite differently. MBP indicates their "relationship went on for a while" while Melanie Gibbs said "they were just getting to know each other" . So she remains a very big question mark.

I wonder what scripture book she’s reading. Probably one written in pencil by her dear Chaddy. It must have holes in the paper from erasure marks.
I have thought about this too....and my guess is she is spending a lot of time with traditional lds, but mixing it in her mind with "what she was hoping would be"

Yes, autopsy found no common drugs in his system.

AC's death is the only one I believe may have truly been natural causes. Hypertension and heart disease are the silent killers. If he had untreated hypertension, the added stress of the preceding 6 months and the LE attention that was ramping up around LV and CD would surely have exacerbated his condition. That particular stress/health combo is fertile ground for a massive stroke (or heart attack).

My theory is that Tylee was getting old enough to know about the checks and want them for herself. Maybe she asked Lori how she’d spent the money in the past. This could have caused a major rift between them.
I don't think Tylee necessarily wanted the checks, but yes I can see her confronting Lori about the way they were being misused/misallocated. Tylee was the more responsible of the two. Moo.

Yes, I thought about that and it is a possibility. But at this point her son was speaking out, family was speaking out, and it was all over the news. Why does she care about the school?
I have no theory, or particular ideas, it’s just bothering me.
I am not at all familiar with a system like this, but I am sure she was concerned about what JJ may have said to the kids or teachers.

AC's death is the only one I believe may have truly been natural causes. Hypertension and heart disease are the silent killers. If he had untreated hypertension, the added stress of the preceding 6 months and the LE attention that was ramping up around LV and CD would surely have exacerbated his condition. That particular stress/health combo is fertile ground for a massive stroke (or heart attack).
the results were just too violent.... i just cannot believe natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214