Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a busy and somber day. We spent the morning/afternoon hanging ribbon. East Idaho News
They are all over town now. It feels good to do something but my heart aches for JJ and Tylees families. I hope they feel welcomed and comforted by all of us who care.

One thing I have thought a lot about the last few days is about the idea of "home" for these two angels.

I know that JJ will always have a "home" with the Vallow family. He will probably "go home" to Louisiana and the Vallow family will visit and love and care for him somewhere near Kay & Larry's home, where their family has lived and been stable for a long time.

But, Tylee...she lived for a few years in Austin, then a few years in Phoenix, then a few in Hawaii, then back in Phoenix....and then for such a very short time, in Rexburg. I don't know where she will "go home" when the time comes, but it's been really heartwarming to see the way Rexburg has adopted Tylee (and JJ) into their hearts. In a horrible, heartbreaking time, it's been really sweet to see people being so good to give them both a home during this time. <3

Last edited:
Snipped respectfully for focus.

You can't go to BYU if you're under 18? Wow.....

It looks like there's a community college in Rexburg, though.

You can. I did (though not in Rexburg.) It's not correct that under18's can't attend BYU.

The conversation was a little more nuanced than "Can under18's attend BYU?" It was about students with GED's and about BYUPathways, which is a fully-online program, not an in-residence program where the students living in Rexburg attend classes on campus. Two separate situations.

I was surprised to hear Alex got married and shocked to learn about his death. In my heart of hearts, I do not believe for a nano-second he died of natural causes.
Thank you for responding, I have difficulty believing his death was natural causes also. Maybe now that they have found Tylee & JJ, the feds will look again at running some additional tox screens.

What was surprising to you about his marriage?

IMO I don't think that he ever even met them, except possibly on the days of their murders. Moo.
I thought Chad had stayed at their house in Arizona? MOO
One thing I have thought a lot about the last few days is about the idea of "home" for these two angels.

I know that JJ will always have a "home" with the Vallow family. He will probably "go home" to Louisiana and the Vallow's will visit and love and care for him somewhere near Kay & Larry's home, where their family has lived and been stable for a long time.

But, Tylee...she lived for a few years in Austin, then a few years in Phoenix, then a few in Hawaii, then back in Phoenix....and then for such a very short time, in Rexburg. I don't know where she will "go home" when the time comes, but it's been really heartwarming to see the way Rexburg has adopted Tylee (and JJ) into their hearts. In a horrible, heartbreaking time, it's been really sweet to see people being so good to give them both a home during this time. <3
I was just thinking about that! But you wrote your post much more beautifully than I would have, so I am so glad you posted. I do so hope and pray though that JJ and Tylee are laid to rest next to each other. MOO

What exactly was said? ZP wasn't even at home when AC collapsed. ZP's son was home but he didn't seem to know much of anything about Alex, didn't even know Alex and ZP were married. ZP did show up before 911 call ended. But doesn't jibe very well with "checking on AC because he isn't feeling well." Unless ZP was coming from somewhere else to check on AC?

Ok, so it was from the second Dateline episode on this case, but the info didn't come from Melani. It came from Zulema's attorneys. They said that Zulema got a call from Lori on the day that Alex died in which Lori told Zulema that she was worried about Alex and she needed Zulema to check up on him. Zulema apparently then called Alex, who said he was having trouble breathing. After her call to Alex, Zulema's attorneys said she got an impression to call her son, and during that call her son said Alex wasn't doing well. At that point, the story goes, Zulema told her son to call 911 while she rushed home.

Ok, so it was from the second Dateline episode on this case, but the info didn't come from Melani. It came from Zulema's attorneys. They said that Zulema got a call from Lori on the day that Alex died in which Lori told Zulema that she was worried about Alex and she needed Zulema to check up on him. Zulema apparently then called Alex, who said he was having trouble breathing. After her call to Alex, Zulema's attorneys said she got an impression to call her son, and during that call her son said Alex wasn't doing well. At that point, the story goes, Zulema told her son to call 911 while she rushed home.
Weird Weird Weird

I know that JJ will always have a "home" with the Vallow family. He will probably "go home" to Louisiana and the Vallow family will visit and love and care for him somewhere near Kay & Larry's home, where their family has lived and been stable for a long time.

I bet that a decision will be agreed upon to bury them together - side by side.

Hey there! The only one I can answer is that they drove Tylee’s Jeep to see Colby on August 30th. Just read about it lol.
Also, it’s the same day she gave JJ’s dog back and the trainer said that “the SUV” was in the middle of the driveway being loaded with bags and that JJ was in the back seat. Not sure if that was the Jeep, but I think it was as they drove it to see Colby. Info from the timeline part IV.
Thank you! So that’s interesting. I wonder if both cars headed to Idaho? The Jeep and the infinity. I wonder how long she had the infinity in Rexburg and if it was ever seen there? Or did she trade it or sell it locally? Could it have contained evidence? Hmmmm

It kind of hides there on that first post on page 1.
Its the 3rd blue highlighted link from the top.
Below is direct link to it.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Aha! Thank you guys! I wasn’t even paying attention and just assumed all the pages were the thread lol. I appreciate it!
Also... I may have just double quoted... we shall see if I am successful when I hit post. I just read the instructions in the welcome file haha.

She does not understand why anyone loves and cares for people she doesn't and it bothers her that she is not seen as perfect. Just a guess. If the school posted about it it would make her mad. If the school didn't post something about JJ that would make her feel vindicated that others are just like her.

Just a guess.

She checked in to pretend she was home schooling and on track.

Thank you! So that’s interesting. I wonder if both cars headed to Idaho? The Jeep and the infinity. I wonder how long she had the infinity in Rexburg and if it was ever seen there? Or did she trade it or sell it locally? Could it have contained evidence? Hmmmm
She was driving a Nissan Rogue on Oct 1st when she went to the storage unit.

(sorry I've just seen that fact was known in the original post.)

Been a busy and somber day. We spent the morning/afternoon hanging ribbon. East Idaho News
They are all over town now. It feels good to do something but my heart aches for JJ and Tylees families. I hope they feel welcomed and comforted by all of us who care.

Thank you, SleuthD-o-doubleg, for doing that. Know that many of our hearts are with you all who live there and place the ribbons to honor of the lives of JJ and Tylee and to welcome and comfort their families and friends. God bless you for doing it.

I'll have to look up the old thread, but your understanding of BYUI's admissions policy is at odds with what they state on their website. SOURCE (on campus): Legal Disclosures & Select Institutional Policies

"Age: Degree-seeking students applying for on-campus study are generally required to be at least 17 years of age before beginning their first semester of study. For more information on early admissions policy, please contact the Admissions Office."

SOURCE (online): 2.2 Admission Requirements | Pathway Support

"2.2.3 Minimum Age Eligibility
Applicants who are 17 and 18 years old are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent to be admitted to PathwayConnect, while those ages 19+ are not required to have these credentials. Applicants younger than age 17 are not eligible for admission, except in certain international locations."

As usual, I don't disagree that LV is "all lies all the time", but think it's kind of important to make sure we're refuting lies with facts rather than hearsay or assumption (which end up being repeated as fact).[/QUOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo