Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the camp of no way would Lori or Chad tell. I think it was pure technology. A phone bug, info from texts, computer or somewhere, but not our suspects directly.
What information would they had to secure the search warrant? Search warrants require a compelling affidavit/sworn statement of facts that he search is warranted. Where or from whom did those facts come for the very specific location of CD’s backyard?

Edited to add: “Hey Judge, CD’s neighbor saw fire in his backyard. Maybe he buried the children back there? Can we go look.” would not suffice.

Last edited:
I wonder if Lori's claim they are zombies is pure cult ideology to dehumanize them, or if she legit has some weird variant Facetious Disorder like Munchhausen by Proxy, like Cotard's by Proxy.

I've wondered that, too. Dehumanizing is a prerequisite to killing in many cases, so that could very well be a part of it.

With all the deaths; Charles, Tammy, Alex (maybe), and the two kids, that puts both Chad and Lori squarely in the camp of "serial killers."

Now I have the gross thought that one of the bodies was damaged severely so the soul couldn't make it to a good afterlife. This would be the ultimate act of vengeance on someone who was contrary to LV.

Still think it was most likely done to take care of any fibers or hairs that might cling to the body from the person doing the burying. Tend to think this was Chad. JMO

I am in the camp of no way would Lori or Chad tell. I think it was pure technology. A phone bug, info from texts, computer or somewhere, but not our suspects directly.

It could be someone else who was in on burying them. Or, one of Chad's adult kids.

I still think someone rolled, and my bet is on Lori. JMOO

Now I have the gross thought that one of the bodies was damaged severely so the soul couldn't make it to a good afterlife. This would be the ultimate act of vengeance on someone who was contrary to LV.

According to Chad, the children's souls had already been pushed out of their bodies by dark spirits, which is what I think he used to convince LV it was okay to kill her kids. But -- LV probably didn't need a lot of convincing anyway.

I have calibrated 3D models of 5-gallon buckets in my library with these measurements: 11.91" top outside diameter / 10.33" bottom outside diameter / 14.5" height. Assuming those dimensions are accurate for the buckets shown in the scene, I have camera matched the models to several of the buckets in the drone photo and I've added simple ten foot rulers (one foot intervals) for your convenience. Please feel free to use this image to make your own measurements: WARNING: possibly shows human remains -- http://visuallaw.net/SCALE_ADDED.jpg

YUP! Looks like gym bag to me! JMO

There is some pretty unsettling stuff surrounding her prior to Chad however including some possible questions about deaths (Tylee’s biological father for one) ...
Welcome to WS SuperSam!

Here is a top view of the Daybell property with measurements. I've added a rectified aerial of the dig to show the relative locations:
RectifiedAerial.jpg

And here is the original Google Earth aerial. This is dated 2015:
GoogleEarthMeasured.jpg

Vislaw - You can rectify my aerials any day! Thank you so very much for your truly valuable work here!

YUP! Looks like gym bag to me! JMO
I think it looks like it could be the right size to me but I’m lousy at measurements and estimations to be honest. My brain is still so stuck at the coincidence of Alex’s gun bag being an orange gym bag that I can’t really be objective right now. Just going to keep reading all the input and theories from everyone and frustratingly wait until we officially can find out what the heck that thing is! Patience... patience.. patience. Not my strong point lol

My observation is not necessarily a response to this post, but just a general point about the bag.
The shape of the fetal-position hole in the dig may suggest something about the condition of the body when it was put into the hole.
The current state of the orange bag with contents is quite the jumbled mess. To correspond to that hole, the body would have had to have had some heft.
Also, if that's a bag as Michael0808 suggests, they'd have had to squeeze a body into that bag to get it into the fetal position.
It looks like it maybe had to have been a tight fit in that bag, otherwise the fetal outline wouldn't have shown up. Otherwise the shape of the hole would be more blob-like.

I'm not certain where these thoughts would go, but maybe they'd shed light on the timing of when the body was buried?

The other thing that strikes me....that burial really isn't that deep. I'm thinking it's not in the format of a gravedigger.
Chad explained the depths graves need to be in his book about being an undertaker. He said something about 6ft not really being accurate. I BELIEVE (don't quote me on this) he said as long as there's 2 ft of dirt on top, it's plenty.

There's nothing like taking a break from this thread for work and, you know, LIFE, and coming back to see 20 pages. You pound through that only to see a link for the next thread and 30+ more pages.

... What we're seeing on that bag is, if anything, pareidolia - our own Rorshach nightmares (and rightfully so)....

JMO, yo.

Great post. ... and I love the reference to pareidolia....

If someone flipped my bet would be one of the new Las Vegas spouses. Ones that were not members of LVD family. The marriages were probably due to spousal privileged reasons and one of them now knows that does not apply when children are involved. JMO

I'd say not only possible, but probable, given the timing of the erection of the tents. Also, the orange object shape matches the shape of the depression in the dirt almost exactly. There is still one portion of the depression it doesn't cover. So if there are remains on/in the orange object, they are probably not the only ones to be recovered.
spot on!

So, how about this: the orange bag at the dig site also has a silver (or something) bottom. I'm thinking it's sitting on top of a silver space blanket (or some such). The orange bag has split on the bottom, and the contents are now on both the silver space blanket and wrapped by the bag.
This also means that the scale of the orange bag is likely distorted....it is split open and misshapen, the underneath is a sheet of something else entirely. If this thought works, trying to use the bucket as a measuring tool to identify the bag as "too big to be the orange bag in AZ video" may be misleading.
However, the length of the black handle may also speak to the size of the bag; it doesn't seem to have fragmented like the rest of the bag.
Random thoughts....
Or something like this?

Attachments

• E1167DD3-61BB-4B5B-9F99-EE95EA84AA72.jpeg
    E1167DD3-61BB-4B5B-9F99-EE95EA84AA72.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 40
JMOO both children were healthy and large for their age. I think they would put up a fight. JMOO I feel they had to be drugged or poisoned to make killing them easier. Maybe that’s even how they died. I can’t see a dirty death like knife or gun. I’m surprised that CD even got his hands dirty with burial.
It doesn't surprise me at all that CD would be involved with the burials of the kids.
That is what he did for a living for many years when he worked in cemeteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds