Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw somewhere in a previous thread the prior owner had a building (mobile home?) out there at one time. JMO!

ETA spelling

RexburgSleuth replied to a comment on 3.31.20 (if you go back & look, it’s one of several he made on that date) It has a hot link to a Google street view of a manufactured home on the property prior to the time the Daybells bought it. I’d bring it forward but I can’t figure it out.

The home wasn’t where the present day burial site is however. Instead it faces the busier 1900 E road. Not any help in solving mystery objects but eliminates former home site possibility.

MOO

RexburgSleuth replied to a comment on 3.31.20 (if you go back & look, he made several on this date) This reply has a hot link to a Google street view of a manufactured home on the property prior to the time the Daybell’s bought it. I’d bring it forward but I can’t figure it out.

The home wasn’t where the present day burial site is however. Instead it faces the busier 1900 E road.
Link to the WS post in question:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

I am new to this case and have been looking without success for answers to the following questions:

1) Who murdered the children?
2) How were the children murdered?
3) Why were the children murdered?

Can anyone who has been following this case hazard an educated guess or theory? Thank you!

1) Chad and/or Lori. Some think it could have been Alex.

I am of the opinion based on their behaviour and how the bodies were dealt with that Lori murdered Tylee, and that both Chad and Lori murdered JJ. The viciousness of how Tylee's body seems to have been dealt with doesn't fit with lazy Chad nor Alex - who I think was having problems with killing Tammy and I think the kids are a shore too far for him. His other assaults and murders seem to be in their defense. Coming up with that motivation to protect children from abusive or molesting husbands isn't that hard for most people to imagine, whereas actually murdering an innocent woman and two children you've loved is. Don't see Alex being able to do it.

If Chad was challenged while killing Tylee he might have over done it then had to be a hero of zombie killing for Lori's' benefit though so I won't negate that possibility. But I think it was Lori - she is the only person to possibly harbour that level of rage at Tylee for growing up.

Tylee texted at some point that she was so hungry - I'm assuming that it is possible Lori didn't like how the extra weight reflected on herself so was starving Tylee to make her more in to a mirror of Mommy.

Whereas JJ's body seems to have had some attempt at an almost memorial style burial - possibly subconsciously done. Which certainly says some sort of regret on the part of the person burying him. I think that either Chad or Lori could have done that one.

Unless he was buried alive. While I don't really see what others see in the aerial photos ever since someone said they saw an arm up in the ground this horrible possibility has haunted me. I really hope it wasn't.

There are bricks in the photos which I keep hoping didn't come from the burial being weighed down and are just from the fire pit.

2) There is nothing to suggest how either of them died.
I'd put nothing past Lori in this with Tylee. Shooting her seems quite possible. Something that involves Tylee fighting for her life to warrant her body being treated with extra contempt.

JJ there is really nothing to give any ideas. Drowning children is common enough.

3) The children were murdered because Chad and Lori are horrible evil people and these children were in the way of their plans for personal greatness. Their deaths are tributes to Chad and Lori's willingness to take charge of the apocalypse and deal swiftly with the powers of dark spirits. Plus, they were in the way.

That's my take on it, but there is no physical evidence we have access to that would support this.

Last edited:
I am new to this case and have been looking without success for answers to the following questions:

Can anyone who has been following this case hazard an educated guess or theory? Thank you!
Lots of theories, but nobody knows yet.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

REMEMBERING TYLEE RYAN: She had a unique sense of humor. She loved her Jeep. She enjoyed grabbing Chipotle with friends. Simply a teenage girl growing into a young woman in Arizona. She didn’t want to move to Idaho initially, her best friend tells me. But she went forward with the move because of her little brother JJ. She wanted to protect him. Tonight - we remember Tylee Ryan, gone at 17. Her best friend says the text message she got back in October was short and sweet. Now she realizes the person texting her back was most likely not Tylee.
Tylee must have been an amazing young woman. To think that a teenager, who didn’t want to move, did so to protect little brother JJ. Did she have some inkling that things were really going off the rails? Too bad their incubator didn’t have that nurturing gene.

I hear what you’re saying. And you may be right. I just don’t find that compelling enough to make assumptions about his sexuality or more importantly for me the reason he married ZP.

My thoughts about this is that it is hard for me to make sense out of why a 51 year old man hasn’t developed his own independent life, career, family (in whatever form that would be for him) and instead is subservient and involved in an unusual way in his sister’s life - it is simply not normal in my perspective. She had some strange hold on him... marrying ZP - possibly under LVD’s direction - if he was gay demonstrates the power of this strange dynamic... the reason I thought it an interesting line of thought...

Someone upthread mentioned the move that was planned for Emma & family. I am wondering if this wasn't a way CD was trying to transfer assets. He knew he was in a heap o trouble not bailing out his trophy wife (I cannot imagine the tantrums she was throwing).
Why didn't Lori's family members pony up to bail her out? After all they knew her even better than her own hubs. At some level, I think they knew that would be a very bad investment and did not want to risk their 'faith' in their daughter when it comes to money. Still, they ended up risking their grandchildren/niece/nephew trusting her.
MOO

Approved by @sillybilly

Alex Cox stand up routine from 10 years ago. Refers to himself as gay, discusses JR and tazing him and refers to him as pedophile.
@Gardener1850 I had added this to the media thread but it was removed because it isn’t from msm. If you think it’s appropriate for timeline, would you place there?

I’m looking through the timeline and I have a question... did L and C first meet when they were on the PAP podcast “Time to Warrior Up” in Jan 2019? That same month is when CV called police because she locked him out of the house, and we see L and Tylee talking to police at the police station about how terrible a person CV is. I’m wondering if L meeting C spurred those events. If so,’it spurred them very quickly.

Someone upthread mentioned the move that was planned for Emma & family. I am wondering if this wasn't a way CD was trying to transfer assets. He knew he was in a heap o trouble not bailing out his trophy wife (I cannot imagine the tantrums she was throwing).
Why didn't Lori's family members pony up to bail her out? After all they knew her even better than her own hubs. At some level, I think they knew that would be a very bad investment and did not want to risk their 'faith' in their daughter when it comes to money. Still, they ended up risking their grandchildren/niece/nephew trusting her.
MOO
I’ve been curious about this too. Why didn’t anyone bail her out? I really like your points here, and I think you’re spot on.

MOO
Honestly.. I’m not sure what kind of assets they truly have. They like to “look the part” but I’m not sure it’s backed up.

However, I tend to agree that there is a financial reason for the move.

Alex was engaged in his early years. Hs former fiancé posted on social media. They dated for quite a while. She didn't like Lori.
It can take a few years to recover from a breakup, but IMO a man who has never married by age 51 has made a decision he'd rather not, possibly for financial reasons.

I’m looking through the timeline and I have a question... did L and C first meet when they were on the PAP podcast “Time to Warrior Up” in Jan 2019? That same month is when CV called police because she locked him out of the house, and we see L and Tylee talking to police at the police station about how terrible a person CV is. I’m wondering if L meeting C spurred those events. If so,’it spurred them very quickly.
No, they met way before that in 2018.

edit... we know they had met “at least by” 2018

Last edited:
No, just the diameter. I just used the top of the bucket for reference measurements. I don't know how to turn that photo into a 3D rendering. Jmo

Let me rephrase this. I was estimating just the measurement width, length of the object. Not the volume of the object.

Sorry, I only saw you mention the diameter. I may have missed the height part somewhere. I didn't mean anything fancy with 3D/volume, just that the space consumed by 2 or 3 5-gallon buckets (HxWxD) wouldn't fit in Alex's little gun bag, but would apparently fit in whatever the gravesite orange bag is.

It is a tough case to follow with all kinds of off shoots and several states. There is an amazing timeline at page 1 of this thread, it gets bumped every time the thread moves because it is hard to follow ..We all still get confused but start there. Good Luck.

Tylee must have been an amazing young woman. To think that a teenager, who didn’t want to move, did so to protect little brother JJ. Did she have some inkling that things were really going off the rails? Too bad their incubator didn’t have that nurturing gene.
Much much more than an inkling, I'm sure. She had just been present for a family murder, which I'm sure was incredibly hard to process. And considering the strangeness of the entire 6 months or so that led up to it, she no doubt knew her mother was out of control, maybe more so than she had ever seen. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member